• NYY
    MIN
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • BAL
    TB
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • BAL
    TB
    Preview
    7:05 PM ET
  • CWS
    TOR
    Preview
    2:10 PM ET
  • COL
    ARI
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • MIA
    CHC
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • DET
    CLE
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • CIN
    SD
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • MIL
    WSH
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • KC
    HOU
    Preview
    7:15 PM ET
  • PIT
    LAD
    Preview
    7:15 PM ET
  • ATL
    NYM
    Preview
    7:15 PM ET
  • TEX
    BOS
    Preview
    9:20 PM ET
  • LAA
    OAK
    Preview
    10:05 PM ET
  • SF
    PHI
    Preview
    10:05 PM ET
  • SEA
    STL
    Preview
    10:10 PM ET

View Poll Results: Who wins the 2014 WS?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boston

    7 13.46%
  • Tampa

    3 5.77%
  • Detroit

    9 17.31%
  • Oakland

    6 11.54%
  • Indians

    3 5.77%
  • Atlanta

    0 0%
  • St. Louis

    8 15.38%
  • Dodgers

    11 21.15%
  • Pitts

    4 7.69%
  • Cinci

    1 1.92%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: WS winner?

  1. #1
    Big Leaguer Convo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,075
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 198 Times in 155 Posts

    WS winner?

    Who wins 2013*** WS - for some reason I typed 2014 in the poll. I only voted Boston because that's are friggin luck: Manager leaves, goes on to win WS.
    Last edited by Convo; 10-01-2013 at 12:25 AM.

  2. #2
    DONOR guylaroche5's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,308
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 593 Times in 331 Posts
    dodgers

  3. #3
    Prospect Ehh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 17 Times in 12 Posts
    Last year I picked the Giants to win...


    this year the Dodges win in 6 against the As

  4. #4
    Big Leaguer Convo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,075
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 198 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JFaS View Post
    Oops I voted who I want to win the 2013 WS, not the 2014
    Supposed to be 2013!!!!

  5. #5
    Big Leaguer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,141
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 207 Times in 154 Posts
    Yan Gomes.

  6. #6
    Blue Chip Prospect Jays's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,036
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked 113 Times in 82 Posts
    I picked the Rays because they have the SP and they're pretty hot right now.

  7. #7
    Blue Chip Prospect Jays's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,036
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked 113 Times in 82 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonn View Post
    They lost 2 of 3 to that pathetic team from Canada eh #Merica
    Yeah, but they're 14-5 in their last 19 when it mattered most, beating a lot of teams that were contending.

  8. #8
    ECJF Level GD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24,555
    Thanks
    11,091
    Thanked 4,150 Times in 3,045 Posts
    It's a crap shoot but fuck it I'll go Cleveland because I'm cheering for them
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Here's why you're wrong, you fucking simpleton

  9. #9
    DONOR | Super Moderator G-Snarls's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21,775
    Thanks
    1,349
    Thanked 3,129 Times in 2,109 Posts
    Want? A's

    Think? Red Sox or Dodgers

  10. #10
    DONOR | Super Moderator G-Snarls's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21,775
    Thanks
    1,349
    Thanked 3,129 Times in 2,109 Posts
    I will admit a Kershaw Lester pitching duel would be fun to watch

  11. #11
    DONOR | Super Moderator G-Snarls's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21,775
    Thanks
    1,349
    Thanked 3,129 Times in 2,109 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Convo View Post
    Who wins 2013*** WS - for some reason I typed 2014 in the poll. I only voted Boston because that's are friggin luck: Manager leaves, goes on to win WS.
    Tried to fix the 2014 thing but even with admin powers I can't

    Can change thread titles but not polls

  12. #12
    ECJF Level GD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24,555
    Thanks
    11,091
    Thanked 4,150 Times in 3,045 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsnarls View Post
    I will admit a Kershaw Lester pitching duel would be fun to watch
    Salazar / Miller in the WS would be pretty awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Here's why you're wrong, you fucking simpleton

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Oakville, ON
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 15 Posts
    Dodgers, but I'd like to see the A's win it.

  14. #14
    MVP NorthOf49's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    KW
    Posts
    13,060
    Thanks
    3,441
    Thanked 3,376 Times in 2,428 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gordiedougie View Post
    Bailey/Parker in the ws would be pretty awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by jfas View Post
    there ftfy.
    ftfy

  15. #15
    Blue Chip Prospect bowld's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 48 Times in 34 Posts
    Rooting for the Pirates but believe the WS will be Cardinals vs. A's with the Cards winning it all

  16. #16
    MVP NorthOf49's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    KW
    Posts
    13,060
    Thanks
    3,441
    Thanked 3,376 Times in 2,428 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JFaS View Post
    Parker is not intriguing.
    Disagree. 24-year-old who can command three pitches and touch 95? Sign me up.

  17. #17
    Blue Chip Prospect bzapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,132
    Thanks
    169
    Thanked 201 Times in 138 Posts
    I don't really have a concrete prediction this year. I guess the Dodgers but I'm certainly not cheering for them.

  18. #18
    All Star The Cats Ass's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sable Island
    Posts
    6,063
    Thanks
    1,367
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 1,299 Posts
    Who I think will win: Dodgers

    Who I want to win: Pirates

    Who I fucking hate: Red Sox
    Last edited by The Cats Ass; 10-01-2013 at 12:06 PM.
    #Free Speech

  19. #19
    All Star The Cats Ass's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sable Island
    Posts
    6,063
    Thanks
    1,367
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 1,299 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthOf49 View Post
    Disagree. 24-year-old who can command three pitches and touch 95? Sign me up.
    I see what you did there... Trying to pump up Parkers trade value for in the DDL... sneaky sneaky
    #Free Speech

  20. #20
    Gameday Master fatcowxlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto!
    Posts
    11,925
    Thanks
    2,420
    Thanked 1,399 Times in 882 Posts
    It's OAKtober the first
    Quote Originally Posted by havok24 View Post
    1. Integrate the following function "Insert function"
    fatcow's answer: Beltran to 3B.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to fatcowxlive For This Useful Post:

    NorthOf49 (10-01-2013)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •