Results 12,065 to 12,080 of 12312

Thread: In The News Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 7,929 Times in 4,946 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silvergun View Post
    Wow, do you actually follow Shaun King?

Lmfao
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    All black people have an obligation to their own people to not further their own systematic oppression. Go fuck yourself.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 1,314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Wow, do you actually follow Shaun King?

Lmfao
    Nope.

Lmfao!

MVP
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,602 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Dove is racist, according to the usual SJW/BLM types. Cleanse the blackness!

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/0...d-racist.html?

Except the white woman proceeds to turn into a brown woman. The commercial was supposed to advertise that Dove products are made for all types of skin tones. Of course, Unilever being a bunch of cowardly cucks, apologized and pulled the ad. Surprisingly, the SJWs are refusing to forgive them.

The woman who played the black person in the commercial wrote an article for the Guardian but I'm not sure if it's a good idea for a black woman to speak for herself. She's probably just an uncle Tom or something.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...d-not-a-victim

I mean, how anyone saw that ad as racist is simply incredible to me. We are hitting new lows with this twittermob outrage culture.
    Yeah, I saw that a while ago. It seems one of the problems for BLM types is they see any non-black woman as a white woman, as ironic as that is. Also, last time Dove did an ad, they got crucified for starting with a white woman. There was literally no combination they could have done that wouldn't have gotten the same reaction, because these people are looking to start one with everything.

I wish Dove would have hit back this time and called them out.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Abomination For This Useful Post:

Spanky99 (10-12-2017)

MVP
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcowxlive View Post
    Justin Trudeau tells Donald Trump he will block Boeing contracts over Bombardier tariff row

Source

Start of a trade war? I wonder who blinks first, Trump has played hardball with international trade issues so far in his presidency so this isn't a surprise
    Good, the size of the tariffs are ridiculous. Even if everything in the complaint was true, it still doesn't address the fact that Boeing's bid was for a bunch of old, used planes from Brazil or something. They stopped producing a direct competitor to the Bombardier planes in question years ago.

Personally, I think we should develop our own warplanes anyway (although with the mess that is Phoenix, maybe that needs a second thought). Get together with some of the other Commonwealth nations, and build our own.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abomination For This Useful Post:

fatcowxlive (10-13-2017),Spanky99 (10-12-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abomination View Post
    Yeah, I saw that a while ago. It seems one of the problems for BLM types is they see any non-black woman as a white woman, as ironic as that is. Also, last time Dove did an ad, they got crucified for starting with a white woman. There was literally no combination they could have done that wouldn't have gotten the same reaction, because these people are looking to start one with everything.

I wish Dove would have hit back this time and called them out.
    Good luck finding one of these companies with a spine.
    All black people have an obligation to their own people to not further their own systematic oppression. Go fuck yourself.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silvergun View Post
    Was in class all day so couldn't watch.

#1: didn't say the word "black" even once.
    #2: sounded like he was talking about work transition programs
    #3: not really clear what kind of question he was asked as of course the model of honesty that is Talcum X likely edited the clip to fit his black victimhood agenda.
    #4: maybe I'm a dummy, but I didn't think he was particularly coherent throughout this clip so I had trouble understanding exactly what he was trying to say.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,325 Times in 914 Posts
    Shaun King is a fucking moron.

He was clearly talking about the early rehabilitation program used and that is allows men ( some good/some bad) to still contribute to society.

King doesn't even know what his skin colour is so his confusion doesn't surprise me.

The sheriff said "keep a few", but meant to say keep a few out of there, which is why he immediately corrected himself
    #FireCasey

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jays_fever For This Useful Post:

Boxcar (10-12-2017),Spanky99 (10-12-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,960 Times in 6,112 Posts
    Dove is racist, according to the usual SJW/BLM types. Cleanse the blackness!

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/0...d-racist.html?

Except the white woman proceeds to turn into a brown woman. The commercial was supposed to advertise that Dove products are made for all types of skin tones. Of course, Unilever being a bunch of cowardly cucks, apologized and pulled the ad. Surprisingly, the SJWs are refusing to forgive them.

The woman who played the black person in the commercial wrote an article for the Guardian but I'm not sure if it's a good idea for a black woman to speak for herself. She's probably just an uncle Tom or something.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...d-not-a-victim

I mean, how anyone saw that ad as racist is simply incredible to me. We are hitting new lows with this twittermob outrage culture.
    lol... that's crazy. *smh*
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber92 View Post
    Lol.. I'd be willing to bet everything i own in a race vs Bautista. I'm telling you seriously, he has no chance.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jays_fever View Post
    Shaun King is a fucking moron.

He was clearly talking about the early rehabilitation program used and that is allows men ( some good/some bad) to still contribute to society.

King doesn't even know what his skin colour is so his confusion doesn't surprise me.

The sheriff said "keep a few", but meant to say keep a few out of there, which is why he immediately corrected himself
    Thanks, that clears a lot of stuff up. Glad we have alarmists like SG here to let us all know what kind of outrage Shaun King is manufacturing.

Side note, but every time I see a pic of him I fucking lol at how hard he tries to flare his nostrils to look more black. I wonder if that's his cue on "cheese" or something. Most people smile, but good old Talcum X puts all his focus into flaring his nostrils at the perfect moment.
    Last edited by Boxcar; 10-13-2017 at 02:18 AM.

Thanks
    Lol.. I'd be willing to bet everything i own in a race vs Bautista. I'm telling you seriously, he has no chance.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    So he snorted some coke, acted like an asshole, got fired and the lesson here is white privilege and racism...

k...

Thanks
    So he snorted some coke, acted like an asshole, got fired and the lesson here is white privilege and racism...

k...
    I wonder what these commentors and woman thought when Washington wasn't fired for doing some bumps, lol.

Thanks
    After initially supporting legislation to ban bump stock, surprise, surprise, the NRA is against it. Assholes.

DONOR
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,967 Times in 1,232 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimcanuck View Post
    After initially supporting legislation to ban bump stock, surprise, surprise, the NRA is against it. Assholes.
    I haven't read the full bill, but it would ban bump stocks and any other accessories or after market parts that increase the rate of fire of semi auto guns. They'll obviously be needing to add language about what a base rate of fire is in order to make this work.

Seems like a pretty basic common sense proposal that doesn't impact anyone's right to own weapons, so naturally the NRA would be against it. I'm sure the lanslide of fear mongering on the wording and trying to make it sound like they're trying to ban all semi auto weapons will begin shortly
    Last edited by John_Havok; 10-13-2017 at 12:48 PM.
    ****FREE SPANKY****

MVP
    Thanks
    I don't think the NRA was ever supporting legislation to ban them. I think they just wanted to add a couple token restrictions on who could buy them or something, that probably wasn't going to have any effect anyway. All it would do is make it seem like they were doing something, when they really weren't, so that a bigger ban bill wouldn't be brought forward.

DONOR
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,967 Times in 1,232 Posts
    Also, I don't the NRA ever said they would support legislation, but they would support a federal review or something.
    ****FREE SPANKY****

20. The Following User Says Thank You to John_Havok For This Useful Post:

connorp (10-13-2017)