Page 755 of 758 FirstFirst ... 255655705745753754755756757 ... LastLast
Results 12,065 to 12,080 of 12116

Thread: In The News Thread

All Star
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Havok View Post
    I wonder what those studies would show if they didn't use race, but rather income or poverty level as the pie pieces.
    I don't really follow what they're debating. Dick was talking about violent crimes with guns, assumingly suggesting blacks commit such offense at a much higher rate. Then AG drops a poll in response to include deaths by guns, including accidental discharge and suicide amongst other things.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,243 Times in 766 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Havok View Post
    I wonder what those studies would show if they didn't use race, but rather income or poverty level as the pie pieces.
    But then how would we carry on a 400 year old race war in one of the world's most prosperous countries if we used non-racial categories that made sense?

Thanks
    On a lighter note, virtuous libtards are fighting one another because professional NFL player Cam Newton, who is black, said something apparently sexist because some lady reporter asked something about routes. Tonight, the world is right.

EDIT:

I enjoy how he looks like a complete pervert while saying it too:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,506 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick_Pole View Post
    You can see at 0:21 he is picturing himself cumming inside her mouth at that very moment
    You have to be trolling a this point lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by havok24 View Post
    1. Integrate the following function "Insert function"
    fatcow's answer: Beltran to 3B.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcowxlive View Post
    You have to be trolling a this point lmao
    Are you fucking kidding? This story just keeps getting better and better!

http://heavy.com/sports/2017/10/jour...ensive-tweets/

Now apparently the dumb broad that was getting all the love from Twitter thanks to being Newton's "victim" is getting turned on by that same crowd because they are uncovering racist tweets from her past lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick_Pole For This Useful Post:

Spanky99 (10-05-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,780 Times in 4,850 Posts
    Dove is racist, according to the usual SJW/BLM types. Cleanse the blackness!

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/0...d-racist.html?

Except the white woman proceeds to turn into a brown woman. The commercial was supposed to advertise that Dove products are made for all types of skin tones. Of course, Unilever being a bunch of cowardly cucks, apologized and pulled the ad. Surprisingly, the SJWs are refusing to forgive them.

The woman who played the black person in the commercial wrote an article for the Guardian but I'm not sure if it's a good idea for a black woman to speak for herself. She's probably just an uncle Tom or something.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...d-not-a-victim

I mean, how anyone saw that ad as racist is simply incredible to me. We are hitting new lows with this twittermob outrage culture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant77 View Post
    I think we all know it's the latter. The Mariners have been a disgustingly bad offensive for a decade now and nothing has changed.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,991 Times in 1,246 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,506 Posts
    Justin Trudeau tells Donald Trump he will block Boeing contracts over Bombardier tariff row

Justin Trudeau, the Canadian Prime Minister, told President Donald Trump on Wednesday he would block his country’s armed forces from buying Boeing aircraft if the US presses ahead with plans to slap import tariffs of 300 percent on Bombardier aeroplanes.

More below
    Source

Start of a trade war? I wonder who blinks first, Trump has played hardball with international trade issues so far in his presidency so this isn't a surprise
    Quote Originally Posted by havok24 View Post
    1. Integrate the following function "Insert function"
    fatcow's answer: Beltran to 3B.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fatcowxlive For This Useful Post:

Spanky99 (10-12-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silvergun View Post
    Wow, do you actually follow Shaun King?

Lmfao
    I think we all know it's the latter. The Mariners have been a disgustingly bad offensive for a decade now and nothing has changed.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,991 Times in 1,246 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Wow, do you actually follow Shaun King?

Lmfao
    Nope.

Lmfao!

MVP
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,867 Posts

Except the white woman proceeds to turn into a brown woman. The commercial was supposed to advertise that Dove products are made for all types of skin tones. Of course, Unilever being a bunch of cowardly cucks, apologized and pulled the ad. Surprisingly, the SJWs are refusing to forgive them.

The woman who played the black person in the commercial wrote an article for the Guardian but I'm not sure if it's a good idea for a black woman to speak for herself. She's probably just an uncle Tom or something.

I mean, how anyone saw that ad as racist is simply incredible to me. We are hitting new lows with this twittermob outrage culture.
    Yeah, I saw that a while ago. It seems one of the problems for BLM types is they see any non-black woman as a white woman, as ironic as that is. Also, last time Dove did an ad, they got crucified for starting with a white woman. There was literally no combination they could have done that wouldn't have gotten the same reaction, because these people are looking to start one with everything.

I wish Dove would have hit back this time and called them out.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Abomination For This Useful Post:

Spanky99 (10-12-2017)

MVP
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,867 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcowxlive View Post
    Justin Trudeau tells Donald Trump he will block Boeing contracts over Bombardier tariff row

Source

Start of a trade war? I wonder who blinks first, Trump has played hardball with international trade issues so far in his presidency so this isn't a surprise
    Good, the size of the tariffs are ridiculous. Even if everything in the complaint was true, it still doesn't address the fact that Boeing's bid was for a bunch of old, used planes from Brazil or something. They stopped producing a direct competitor to the Bombardier planes in question years ago.

Personally, I think we should develop our own warplanes anyway (although with the mess that is Phoenix, maybe that needs a second thought). Get together with some of the other Commonwealth nations, and build our own.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abomination For This Useful Post:

fatcowxlive (10-13-2017),Spanky99 (10-12-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abomination View Post
    Yeah, I saw that a while ago. It seems one of the problems for BLM types is they see any non-black woman as a white woman, as ironic as that is. Also, last time Dove did an ad, they got crucified for starting with a white woman. There was literally no combination they could have done that wouldn't have gotten the same reaction, because these people are looking to start one with everything.

I wish Dove would have hit back this time and called them out.
    Good luck finding one of these companies with a spine.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silvergun View Post
    Was in class all day so couldn't watch.

#1: didn't say the word "black" even once.
    #2: sounded like he was talking about work transition programs
    #3: not really clear what kind of question he was asked as of course the model of honesty that is Talcum X likely edited the clip to fit his black victimhood agenda.
    #4: maybe I'm a dummy, but I didn't think he was particularly coherent throughout this clip so I had trouble understanding exactly what he was trying to say.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,282 Times in 886 Posts
    Shaun King is a fucking moron.

He was clearly talking about the early rehabilitation program used and that is allows men ( some good/some bad) to still contribute to society.

King doesn't even know what his skin colour is so his confusion doesn't surprise me.

The sheriff said "keep a few", but meant to say keep a few out of there, which is why he immediately corrected himself
    #FireCasey

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jays_fever For This Useful Post:

Boxcar (10-12-2017),Spanky99 (10-12-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,749 Times in 5,949 Posts

lol... that's crazy. *smh*
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber92 View Post
    Lol.. I'd be willing to bet everything i own in a race vs Bautista. I'm telling you seriously, he has no chance.