Page 1670 of 2166 FirstFirst ... 670117015701620166016681669167016711672168017201770 ... LastLast
Results 26,705 to 26,720 of 34650

Thread: A Very Darrelly Dynasty League

  1. #26705
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,225
    Thanks
    2,962
    Thanked 10,940 Times in 6,550 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TRM View Post
    The DDL Royal Family consists of something like the following:

    Silvergun - King (A true champ, will rule for the forseeable future. Very rarely seen by the common folk)

    BTS - Queen (Queen B, also Silverguns bitch. Not actually important but inserts himself into the conversations of those actually in charge unannounced and uninvited)

    Dr. Dinger - Prince (Long seen as the heirto the throne, but hasn't ever put it all together. Still, strong genes, one day will likely rule)

    North - Princess(Has a crown, but generally unliked and called a little bitch by most. Also young)

    NJH - High Priest (Makes all the rules, has a lot of say and power. Ultimately everyone defers to him, but the basis of his power is sketchy, despite being recognized. Was more important at the beginning of time)

    TCA - Court Jester (Entertainment for the royals. Often drunk.)

    FeatherD - Kings Dead Old Father (Once was the king. Will likely never be king again. Important for the history of the kingdom. May or may not be dead.)

    GD - Knight (Sleeping with the Princess. Does her bidding.)

    Feel free to add as creative ideas are come up with.
    I can't actually take issue with anything here.

  2. #26706
    All Star z3r0s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,572
    Thanks
    810
    Thanked 1,207 Times in 856 Posts
    Lol that was epic

  3. #26707
    Hall of Famer Dr. Dinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    15,804
    Thanks
    2,093
    Thanked 5,886 Times in 3,700 Posts
    Am I up then?

  4. #26708
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,225
    Thanks
    2,962
    Thanked 10,940 Times in 6,550 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    Am I up then?
    yes

  5. #26709
    All Star TRM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,340
    Thanks
    601
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 1,000 Posts
    Added a few new ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Yes. There's only one Real min.

  6. #26710
    Hall of Famer Orgfiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    15,852
    Thanks
    2,832
    Thanked 3,528 Times in 2,232 Posts
    You should look up the job description of the Groom of the Stool and appropriately assign that role to one of the members.

    Tbh I thought it should have been Boxy.
    Quote Originally Posted by LetTheBallFly View Post
    Synder is mediocre at best this year. Let me know when Synder is giving up less runs per game than Sanchez, until then I'll take Sanchez

  7. #26711
    MVP NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,314
    Thanks
    985
    Thanked 7,126 Times in 4,030 Posts
    Spanky - Village Drunk (Crippled by a thatching accident in his youth, the village drunk finds meaning in the bottle and stumbles around the muddy side streets, late at night, speaking foul in his own special language)

    Jaysblue - The Duke of some other region (Seldom heard from these days, the Duke isn't necessarily loved but is respected)

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NJH For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (02-11-2016),TRM (02-11-2016)

  9. #26712
    Hall of Famer Dr. Dinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    15,804
    Thanks
    2,093
    Thanked 5,886 Times in 3,700 Posts
    I should probably draft a shortstop, but Sam Dyson looks like a potential beast, so I'm gonna take him instead.

  10. #26713
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,225
    Thanks
    2,962
    Thanked 10,940 Times in 6,550 Posts
    torontofan and jays_fever - Peasant forest-dwelling brothers who exist unbeknownst to anyone in town.

  11. #26714
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    18,606
    Thanks
    1,716
    Thanked 6,705 Times in 4,160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TRM View Post
    The DDL Royal Family consists of something like the following:

    Silvergun - King (A true champ, will rule for the forseeable future. Very rarely seen by the common folk)

    BTS - Queen (Queen B, also Silverguns bitch. Not actually important but inserts himself into the conversations of those actually in charge unannounced and uninvited)

    Dr. Dinger - Prince (Long seen as the heirto the throne, but hasn't ever put it all together. Still, strong genes, one day will likely rule)

    North - Princess(Has a crown, but generally unliked and called a little bitch by most. Also young)

    NJH - High Priest (Makes all the rules, has a lot of say and power. Ultimately everyone defers to him, but the basis of his power is sketchy, despite being recognized. Was more important at the beginning of time)

    TCA - Court Jester (Entertainment for the royals. Often drunk.)

    FeatherD - Kings Dead Old Father (Once was the king. Will likely never be king again. Important for the history of the kingdom. May or may not be dead.)

    GD - Knight (Sleeping with the Princess. Does her bidding.)

    Hurl- Senile Advisor to Royals(Once was semi-relevant and had good ideas. Hasn't done anything of note in many years, yet still is invited to sit at the big boys table and share his opinions. May or may not have a hemorrhoid)

    Boxy - Girl At Brothel(Town bike. Anyone can and has had a ride)



    Feel free to add as creative ideas are come up with.
    I'm open for business boys
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Holy shit, I'm dumn.

  12. #26715
    All Star Sammy225's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,380
    Thanks
    294
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 855 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    I should probably draft a shortstop, but Sam Dyson looks like a potential beast, so I'm gonna take him instead.


    Jose Approves

  13. #26716
    All Star TRM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,340
    Thanks
    601
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 1,000 Posts
    Still in need of a medieval archetype:
    TRM
    Sammy
    z3r0s
    Gibbers
    KK
    Speedy
    Havok
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Yes. There's only one Real min.

  14. #26717
    All Star TRM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,340
    Thanks
    601
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 1,000 Posts
    And Greenwood. He's easy though, some self-proclaimed lord of some far off not respected land who wants to join the royal family and prove his worth. Someone do the right up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Yes. There's only one Real min.

  15. #26718
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    18,606
    Thanks
    1,716
    Thanked 6,705 Times in 4,160 Posts
    z3r0s - Priest and Church Archivist (records all known history of the church and maintains the holy archives. Also constantly brags about his stable of young boys)
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Holy shit, I'm dumn.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boxcar For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (02-11-2016),SpeedyGose (02-11-2016),The Cats Ass (02-11-2016),TRM (02-11-2016)

  17. #26719
    MVP NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,314
    Thanks
    985
    Thanked 7,126 Times in 4,030 Posts
    Speedy - The Ottoman (because he is brown)

    KingKat - The Monk (He spends his time tending to the scrolls and tomes of the library. A pacifist; not competitive by nature).

    Sammy and Havok - The Fletcher and the Blacksmith (nondescript roles, but every town needs them to function properly)

    Z3r0s - The Wizard (With a flick of the wrist he can solve your problems and set your affairs in order)

    Gibbers - The Peddler (He has a plan and he peddles his wares, but markets are more complicated then they seem at first...)

    TRM - Cup Bearer (He bears the cups!)

    GD - The Apprentice

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to NJH For This Useful Post:

    TRM (02-11-2016)

  19. #26720
    All Star The Cats Ass's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sable Island
    Posts
    6,635
    Thanks
    1,491
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 1,390 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    z3r0s - Priest and Church Archivist (records all known history of the church and maintains the holy archives. Also constantly brags about his stable of young boys)
    Perfect!
    #Free Speech


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •