Page 2120 of 2166 FirstFirst ... 11201620202020702110211821192120212121222130 ... LastLast
Results 33,905 to 33,920 of 34656

Thread: A Very Darrelly Dynasty League

  1. #33905
    All Star z3r0s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,576
    Thanks
    810
    Thanked 1,207 Times in 856 Posts
    I'd still love to trade for a CF for the upcoming season. Anyone got one on the block?

  2. #33906
    All Star silvergun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,680
    Thanks
    7,163
    Thanked 1,540 Times in 967 Posts
    BTS is a shrewd fellow, good buy low...no complaints with an all star season and 2nd R pick from a 50s waiver last year.

  3. #33907
    Moderator KingKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,682
    Thanks
    13,017
    Thanked 5,346 Times in 3,421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r0s View Post
    I'd still love to trade for a CF for the upcoming season. Anyone got one on the block?
    Do you want to bank on a Jacoby Ellsbury dead cat bounce?
    "(...) there is no simple explanation for anything important any of us do, and that the human tragedy, or the human irony, consists in the necessity of living with the consequences of actions performed under the pressure of compulsions so obscure we do not and cannot understand them. - Hugh MacLennan, The Watch that Ends the Night

  4. #33908
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    18,619
    Thanks
    1,720
    Thanked 6,709 Times in 4,163 Posts
    I would still very much like to deal Moustakas. Someone must need a 3B.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Holy shit, I'm dumn.

  5. #33909
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,242
    Thanks
    2,967
    Thanked 10,947 Times in 6,554 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    I would still very much like to deal Moustakas. Someone must need a 3B.
    I'm open to this, depending on what you're looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  6. #33910
    All Star z3r0s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,576
    Thanks
    810
    Thanked 1,207 Times in 856 Posts
    Inbox is full KK. I'll send you something.

  7. #33911
    Moderator KingKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,682
    Thanks
    13,017
    Thanked 5,346 Times in 3,421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r0s View Post
    Inbox is full KK. I'll send you something.
    Cleared.
    "(...) there is no simple explanation for anything important any of us do, and that the human tragedy, or the human irony, consists in the necessity of living with the consequences of actions performed under the pressure of compulsions so obscure we do not and cannot understand them. - Hugh MacLennan, The Watch that Ends the Night

  8. #33912
    All Star jaysblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,435
    Thanks
    1,311
    Thanked 1,245 Times in 934 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silvergun View Post
    BTS is a shrewd fellow, good buy low...no complaints with an all star season and 2nd R pick from a 50s waiver last year.
    Yeah its a good buy low on Ramos from BTS. If I had the roster space and a need behind the plate, I easily would have parted with the 2nd round pick as well.

  9. #33913
    All Star jaysblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,435
    Thanks
    1,311
    Thanked 1,245 Times in 934 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r0s View Post
    I'd still love to trade for a CF for the upcoming season. Anyone got one on the block?
    Could move one of Dexter Fowler, Randal Grichuk, or Starling Marte.

  10. #33914
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,242
    Thanks
    2,967
    Thanked 10,947 Times in 6,554 Posts
    Anybody want Brad Ziegler?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  11. #33915
    All Star z3r0s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,576
    Thanks
    810
    Thanked 1,207 Times in 856 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysblue View Post
    Could move one of Dexter Fowler, Randal Grichuk, or Starling Marte.
    Will Marte have CF next year? What's the min games in this league again?

  12. #33916
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,242
    Thanks
    2,967
    Thanked 10,947 Times in 6,554 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r0s View Post
    Will Marte have CF next year? What's the min games in this league again?
    I think yahoo is usually 20 games or 10 starts previous season, but I'm not 100% sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  13. #33917
    All Star z3r0s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,576
    Thanks
    810
    Thanked 1,207 Times in 856 Posts
    Then damn the Pirates! 9 GS, 16 G (but actually don't damn them, he doesn't appear to be good in CF).

  14. #33918
    Hall of Famer Dr. Dinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    15,815
    Thanks
    2,094
    Thanked 5,896 Times in 3,704 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    I think yahoo is usually 20 games or 10 starts previous season, but I'm not 100% sure.
    LOL ur dumb. It's 10 games played or 5 games started, that earns you a position in a given year. Any position earned in a given year is automatically granted the following year, we have observed this repeatedly (for ex. Miggy at 3B, Bautista at CF, Gattis at C, Gattis without C, etc etc).

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Dinger For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (11-28-2016)

  16. #33919
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,242
    Thanks
    2,967
    Thanked 10,947 Times in 6,554 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    LOL ur dumb. It's 10 games played or 5 games started, that earns you a position in a given year. Any position earned in a given year is automatically granted the following year, we have observed this repeatedly (for ex. Miggy at 3B, Bautista at CF, Gattis at C, Gattis without C, etc etc).
    At least I'm new to yahoo so it's understandable that I got this wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  17. #33920
    Hall of Famer Dr. Dinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    15,815
    Thanks
    2,094
    Thanked 5,896 Times in 3,704 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    At least I'm new to yahoo so it's understandable that I got this wrong.
    You should probably be a writer at Dynasty Guru.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •