• BOS
    ATL
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • OAK
    ARI
    Preview
    4:05 PM ET
  • TEX
    KC
    Preview
    4:05 PM ET
  • PHI
    TOR
    Preview
    4:05 PM ET
  • PIT
    STL
    Preview
    4:05 PM ET
  • TB
    BAL
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • DET
    CWS
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • MIL
    NYM
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • MIA
    WSH
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • CLE
    HOU
    Preview
    7:15 PM ET
  • NYY
    LAA
    Preview
    7:15 PM ET
  • CHC
    SF
    Preview
    7:15 PM ET
  • COL
    CIN
    Preview
    9:10 PM ET
  • SEA
    MIN
    Preview
    10:10 PM ET
  • LAD
    SD
    Preview
    10:10 PM ET
Page 2591 of 2673 FirstFirst ... 159120912491254125812589259025912592259326012641 ... LastLast
Results 41,441 to 41,456 of 42768

Thread: A Very Darrelly Dynasty League

  1. #41441
    Super Moderator TheHurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    12,778
    Thanks
    999
    Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,574 Posts
    Admin was seeing nothing on his side which would be causing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    You have to realize we have a real life celebrity who posts on our boards Roy firestone.

  2. #41442
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    44,816
    Thanks
    45,929
    Thanked 8,834 Times in 6,779 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHurl View Post
    Admin was seeing nothing on his side which would be causing this.
    I see Ibitrini posted about it in the sticky threads, too. Likely a lot of people having trouble getting on.

  3. #41443
    All Star z3r0s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,812
    Thanks
    1,005
    Thanked 1,530 Times in 1,083 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearthedoc View Post
    To me:

    Yasmany Tomas

    To TCA:

    Pick 66 MiLB
    processed

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r0s For This Useful Post:

    The Cats Ass (02-11-2018)

  5. #41444
    MVP jaysblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,641
    Thanks
    1,703
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 1,112 Posts
    Iím using my phone right now and not having a problem. Just a bit slow but otherwise no error 502 coming up, even since Iím on wifi.

    When using my computer browsers, either Safari, Edge or Chrome, problem happens when I open up a new window. Have to click retry for a live version all the time and it takes forever. Canít even sign in from my computer.

    Itís quite annoying and frustrating. So I likely wonít be reading this forum or posting on the board anymore until the problem is fixed.

  6. #41445
    Super Moderator TheHurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    12,778
    Thanks
    999
    Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,574 Posts
    Happy belated Spank
    Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    You have to realize we have a real life celebrity who posts on our boards Roy firestone.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to TheHurl For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (02-12-2018)

  8. #41446
    Hall of Famer Laika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,472
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked 8,814 Times in 4,907 Posts
    L54 - need your email

  9. #41447
    All Star AdamGreenwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,998
    Thanks
    352
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,237 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysblue View Post
    Iím using my phone right now and not having a problem. Just a bit slow but otherwise no error 502 coming up, even since Iím on wifi.

    When using my computer browsers, either Safari, Edge or Chrome, problem happens when I open up a new window. Have to click retry for a live version all the time and it takes forever. Canít even sign in from my computer.

    Itís quite annoying and frustrating. So I likely wonít be reading this forum or posting on the board anymore until the problem is fixed.
    I have the same problem with my work computer. My home computer is fine though. Both on chrome.

  10. #41448
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    44,816
    Thanks
    45,929
    Thanked 8,834 Times in 6,779 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    L54 - need your email
    I have it if you still need it?

  11. #41449
    All Star L54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    5,032
    Thanks
    732
    Thanked 1,734 Times in 1,094 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I have it if you still need it?
    Thanks Spanky, but I PM'd NJH earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber92 View Post
    Of course he can, but it's safe to assume Biagini will match Stroman's numbers over the next three years easily.

  12. #41450
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    44,816
    Thanks
    45,929
    Thanked 8,834 Times in 6,779 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by L54 View Post
    Thanks Spanky, but I PM'd NJH earlier.
    That makes 2 of us, lol.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Spanky99 For This Useful Post:

    L54 (02-16-2018)

  14. #41451
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    44,816
    Thanks
    45,929
    Thanked 8,834 Times in 6,779 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    L54 - need your email
    KingKat owns deGrom, friendo! I can't drop him so it looks like one of you fellas have to move him over from my team.

    My keepers are set.

  15. #41452
    All Star z3r0s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,812
    Thanks
    1,005
    Thanked 1,530 Times in 1,083 Posts
    hey NJH, you going to add admins to help process stuff?

  16. #41453
    Hall of Famer Laika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,472
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked 8,814 Times in 4,907 Posts
    Forgot that didn't renew.

    Half the league is now a co-commissioner:
    z3r0s, boxy, jaysblue, hurl, silvergums, dinger, KK, BTS.

  17. #41454
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    44,816
    Thanks
    45,929
    Thanked 8,834 Times in 6,779 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    Forgot that didn't renew.

    Half the league is now a co-commissioner:
    z3r0s, boxy, jaysblue, hurl, silvergums, dinger, KK, BTS.

  18. #41455
    Hall of Famer Laika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,472
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked 8,814 Times in 4,907 Posts
    I can't give the keys to you or TCA. Sorry buds. I don't want the league to get deleted at 4 am randomly in the middle of summer.

  19. #41456
    MVP The Cats Ass's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sable Island
    Posts
    7,708
    Thanks
    1,687
    Thanked 2,044 Times in 1,542 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    I can't give the keys to you or TCA. Sorry buds. I don't want the league to get deleted at 4 am randomly in the middle of summer.
    Way to bring me into this. I could see it happening though. Same with the spreadsheet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •