Page 2163 of 2263 FirstFirst ... 116316632063211321532161216221632164216521732213 ... LastLast
Results 34,593 to 34,608 of 36202

Thread: A Very Darrelly Dynasty League

  1. #34593
    All Star The Cats Ass's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sable Island
    Posts
    6,832
    Thanks
    1,542
    Thanked 1,867 Times in 1,426 Posts
    And Happy Birthday. Ya gonna tell us how old ya are?
    #Free Speech

  2. #34594
    Super Moderator TheHurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,718
    Thanks
    643
    Thanked 5,107 Times in 2,928 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cats Ass View Post
    That's gotta be the beginning to a porno.
    Fans raised 60K to make a sequel. The greatest scene in the movie was before that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    You have to realize we have a real life celebrity who posts on our boards Roy firestone.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheHurl For This Useful Post:

    P2F (01-11-2017)

  4. #34595
    All Star jaysblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,615
    Thanks
    1,361
    Thanked 1,276 Times in 961 Posts
    I gotta watch this movie!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to jaysblue For This Useful Post:

    intentional wok (01-11-2017)

  6. #34596
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    30,222
    Thanks
    34,079
    Thanked 6,556 Times in 5,068 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysblue View Post
    I gotta watch this movie!
    It's legendary!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Spanky99 For This Useful Post:

    intentional wok (01-11-2017)

  8. #34597
    MVP intentional wok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,318
    Thanks
    2,041
    Thanked 2,803 Times in 1,686 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHurl View Post
    Fans raised 60K to make a sequel. The greatest scene in the movie was before that one.

    The sequel is not worth your time. There's a huge difference between unintentionally bad and intentionally bad.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to intentional wok For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (01-11-2017)

  10. #34598
    Super Moderator TheHurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,718
    Thanks
    643
    Thanked 5,107 Times in 2,928 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by intentional wok View Post
    The sequel is not worth your time. There's a huge difference between unintentionally bad and intentionally bad.
    So how much did you give to the Kickstarter?
    Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    You have to realize we have a real life celebrity who posts on our boards Roy firestone.

  11. #34599
    MVP NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,940
    Thanks
    1,033
    Thanked 7,457 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Thanks for the happy birthdays, btw.

    I'm so old now that I refuse to share my age. I bet I'm in the oldest 50% of board posters now, which is scary. Maybe even higher.

  12. #34600
    Super Moderator TheHurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,718
    Thanks
    643
    Thanked 5,107 Times in 2,928 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    Thanks for the happy birthdays, btw.

    I'm so old now that I refuse to share my age. I bet I'm in the oldest 50% of board posters now, which is scary. Maybe even higher.
    enough with the speeches we've moved on to wish BTS Happy Birthday now!
    Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    You have to realize we have a real life celebrity who posts on our boards Roy firestone.

  13. #34601
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,769
    Thanks
    3,079
    Thanked 11,118 Times in 6,672 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHurl View Post
    enough with the speeches we've moved on to wish BTS Happy Birthday now!
    Thanks. I'm no longer in my 20s
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  14. #34602
    MVP NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,940
    Thanks
    1,033
    Thanked 7,457 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Thanks. I'm no longer in my 20s
    gross

  15. #34603
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,769
    Thanks
    3,079
    Thanked 11,118 Times in 6,672 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    gross
    yup, feels bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  16. #34604
    MVP intentional wok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,318
    Thanks
    2,041
    Thanked 2,803 Times in 1,686 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHurl View Post
    So how much did you give to the Kickstarter?
    Give money to people I don't know? It's a hard sell for me to even pick up the tab on my date's drinks past the first one.

  17. #34605
    MVP NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,940
    Thanks
    1,033
    Thanked 7,457 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    yup, feels bad
    Do you at least have a wife, house, and/or child(ren) so you can feel like a mature, fulfilled, and productive participant in nuclear society as you enter this disappointing stage of your life?

  18. #34606
    All Star z3r0s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,765
    Thanks
    832
    Thanked 1,247 Times in 884 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Thanks. I'm no longer in my 20s
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    yup, feels bad
    The keys is to keep drinking like you are still in your 20s.

  19. #34607
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,769
    Thanks
    3,079
    Thanked 11,118 Times in 6,672 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    Do you at least have a wife, house, and/or child(ren) so you can feel like a mature, fulfilled, and productive participant in nuclear society as you enter this disappointing stage of your life?
    I have exactly zero of those things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  20. #34608
    MVP NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,940
    Thanks
    1,033
    Thanked 7,457 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    I have exactly zero of those things.
    Oh.

    Well, at least you have your cat and your half dozen level 80 characters in WOW...? maybe?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •