Page 2163 of 2171 FirstFirst ... 1163166320632113215321612162216321642165 ... LastLast
Results 34,593 to 34,608 of 34731

Thread: A Very Darrelly Dynasty League

  1. #34593
    All Star The Cats Ass's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sable Island
    Posts
    6,675
    Thanks
    1,502
    Thanked 1,833 Times in 1,397 Posts
    And Happy Birthday. Ya gonna tell us how old ya are?
    #Free Speech

  2. #34594
    Super Moderator TheHurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,522
    Thanks
    617
    Thanked 5,009 Times in 2,882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cats Ass View Post
    That's gotta be the beginning to a porno.
    Fans raised 60K to make a sequel. The greatest scene in the movie was before that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    You have to realize we have a real life celebrity who posts on our boards Roy firestone.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheHurl For This Useful Post:

    P2F (01-11-2017)

  4. #34595
    All Star jaysblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,453
    Thanks
    1,313
    Thanked 1,247 Times in 936 Posts
    I gotta watch this movie!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to jaysblue For This Useful Post:

    intentional wok (01-11-2017)

  6. #34596
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    29,796
    Thanks
    33,545
    Thanked 6,494 Times in 5,017 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysblue View Post
    I gotta watch this movie!
    It's legendary!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Spanky99 For This Useful Post:

    intentional wok (01-11-2017)

  8. #34597
    MVP intentional wok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,116
    Thanks
    1,981
    Thanked 2,717 Times in 1,629 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHurl View Post
    Fans raised 60K to make a sequel. The greatest scene in the movie was before that one.

    The sequel is not worth your time. There's a huge difference between unintentionally bad and intentionally bad.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to intentional wok For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (01-11-2017)

  10. #34598
    Super Moderator TheHurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,522
    Thanks
    617
    Thanked 5,009 Times in 2,882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by intentional wok View Post
    The sequel is not worth your time. There's a huge difference between unintentionally bad and intentionally bad.
    So how much did you give to the Kickstarter?
    Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    You have to realize we have a real life celebrity who posts on our boards Roy firestone.

  11. #34599
    MVP NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,370
    Thanks
    987
    Thanked 7,154 Times in 4,045 Posts
    Thanks for the happy birthdays, btw.

    I'm so old now that I refuse to share my age. I bet I'm in the oldest 50% of board posters now, which is scary. Maybe even higher.

  12. #34600
    Super Moderator TheHurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,522
    Thanks
    617
    Thanked 5,009 Times in 2,882 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    Thanks for the happy birthdays, btw.

    I'm so old now that I refuse to share my age. I bet I'm in the oldest 50% of board posters now, which is scary. Maybe even higher.
    enough with the speeches we've moved on to wish BTS Happy Birthday now!
    Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    You have to realize we have a real life celebrity who posts on our boards Roy firestone.

  13. #34601
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,267
    Thanks
    2,977
    Thanked 10,965 Times in 6,563 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHurl View Post
    enough with the speeches we've moved on to wish BTS Happy Birthday now!
    Thanks. I'm no longer in my 20s
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  14. #34602
    MVP NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,370
    Thanks
    987
    Thanked 7,154 Times in 4,045 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Thanks. I'm no longer in my 20s
    gross

  15. #34603
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,267
    Thanks
    2,977
    Thanked 10,965 Times in 6,563 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    gross
    yup, feels bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  16. #34604
    MVP intentional wok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,116
    Thanks
    1,981
    Thanked 2,717 Times in 1,629 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHurl View Post
    So how much did you give to the Kickstarter?
    Give money to people I don't know? It's a hard sell for me to even pick up the tab on my date's drinks past the first one.

  17. #34605
    MVP NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,370
    Thanks
    987
    Thanked 7,154 Times in 4,045 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    yup, feels bad
    Do you at least have a wife, house, and/or child(ren) so you can feel like a mature, fulfilled, and productive participant in nuclear society as you enter this disappointing stage of your life?

  18. #34606
    All Star z3r0s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,592
    Thanks
    815
    Thanked 1,209 Times in 858 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Thanks. I'm no longer in my 20s
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    yup, feels bad
    The keys is to keep drinking like you are still in your 20s.

  19. #34607
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,267
    Thanks
    2,977
    Thanked 10,965 Times in 6,563 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    Do you at least have a wife, house, and/or child(ren) so you can feel like a mature, fulfilled, and productive participant in nuclear society as you enter this disappointing stage of your life?
    I have exactly zero of those things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  20. #34608
    MVP NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,370
    Thanks
    987
    Thanked 7,154 Times in 4,045 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    I have exactly zero of those things.
    Oh.

    Well, at least you have your cat and your half dozen level 80 characters in WOW...? maybe?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •