• HOU
    ATL
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • PHI
    BAL
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • PIT
    NYY
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • BOS
    TB
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • DET
    TOR
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • MIA
    WSH
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • NYM
    STL
    Preview
    1:10 PM ET
  • CIN
    COL
    Preview
    3:05 PM ET
  • KC
    LAD
    Preview
    3:05 PM ET
  • OAK
    SD
    Preview
    3:05 PM ET
  • CHC
    TEX
    Preview
    3:05 PM ET
  • LAD
    SF
    Preview
    3:05 PM ET
  • SEA
    CWS
    Preview
    3:10 PM ET
  • ARI
    CLE
    Preview
    3:10 PM ET
  • LAA
    MIL
    Preview
    3:10 PM ET
  • BAL
    MIN
    Preview
    6:05 PM ET
Page 2129 of 2600 FirstFirst ... 1129162920292079211921272128212921302131213921792229 ... LastLast
Results 34,049 to 34,064 of 41587

Thread: A Very Darrelly Dynasty League

  1. #34049
    All Star Sammy225's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,809
    Thanks
    313
    Thanked 1,540 Times in 935 Posts
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    Here is the link to my trade block

  2. #34050
    Hall of Famer Dr. Dinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,380
    Thanks
    2,501
    Thanked 6,906 Times in 4,344 Posts
    Gross. Vlad Jr. now on the block.

    ---

    "For good luck, I listen to Christian songs 45 minutes before every game," Baseball America's top-ranked Blue Jays prospect said, "and 20 minutes before game time, I sit in the bullpen quietly by myself."

    http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb...t-guerrero-jr/

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Dinger For This Useful Post:

    P2F (12-14-2016)

  4. #34051
    All Star silvergun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,169
    Thanks
    7,288
    Thanked 2,109 Times in 1,331 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    Gross. Vlad Jr. now on the block.

    ---

    "For good luck, I listen to Christian songs 45 minutes before every game," Baseball America's top-ranked Blue Jays prospect said, "and 20 minutes before game time, I sit in the bullpen quietly by myself."

    http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb...t-guerrero-jr/
    The Dinger Express to Hypetown is now boarding!

    I'll make a trading block soon, waiting on some replies.

  5. #34052
    Hall of Famer Dr. Dinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,380
    Thanks
    2,501
    Thanked 6,906 Times in 4,344 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silvergun View Post
    The Dinger Express to Hypetown is now boarding!

    I'll make a trading block soon, waiting on some replies.
    Shouldn't you be off silently acquiring Mookie Betts and Manny Machado?

  6. #34053
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,940
    Thanks
    2,221
    Thanked 8,186 Times in 5,110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    Shouldn't you be off silently acquiring Mookie Betts and Manny Machado?
    Actually, he seems to be quite keen on prospects right now.

    Btw, SG, I forgot to respond but the answer is no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I know King isn't... little prick.

  7. #34054
    Hall of Famer Dr. Dinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,380
    Thanks
    2,501
    Thanked 6,906 Times in 4,344 Posts
    Wow SG even trying to get his hands on Puig already. What a dick.

  8. #34055
    All Star silvergun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,169
    Thanks
    7,288
    Thanked 2,109 Times in 1,331 Posts
    I'm not sure Puig makes my 20 man.

    I kid, hopefully that move works out for Boxy but I had such a hot take it melted my computer and the post failed to register.

  9. #34056
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,940
    Thanks
    2,221
    Thanked 8,186 Times in 5,110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silvergun View Post
    I'm not sure Puig makes my 20 man.

    I kid, hopefully that move works out for Boxy but I had such a hot take it melted my computer and the post failed to register.
    I was expecting the reception I received. I'm happy with the process that led me to the decision and I'll live with it whether it turns out for the better or worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I know King isn't... little prick.

  10. #34057
    All Star jays_fever's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,949
    Thanks
    280
    Thanked 1,368 Times in 942 Posts
    I only have 18 players that I actually want to keep if anyone has fringe keepers that they want waiver upgrades for
    #FireCasey

  11. #34058
    All Star z3r0s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,565
    Thanks
    946
    Thanked 1,473 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Trade:

    to z3r0s: Carlos Martinez, Alex Wood, Edubray Ramos

    to TCA: Dansby Swanson, Yordano Ventura, Zack Collins

  12. #34059
    MVP The Cats Ass's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sable Island
    Posts
    7,555
    Thanks
    1,670
    Thanked 2,010 Times in 1,522 Posts
    Confirmed

  13. #34060
    All Star z3r0s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,565
    Thanks
    946
    Thanked 1,473 Times in 1,040 Posts
    good dealing with you TCA. That one came together fast

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r0s For This Useful Post:

    The Cats Ass (12-15-2016)

  15. #34061
    MVP The Cats Ass's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sable Island
    Posts
    7,555
    Thanks
    1,670
    Thanked 2,010 Times in 1,522 Posts
    Really did. Had a need at SS, and starters to spare.

    Plus Swanson has nice hair. He'll fit right in with Chris Davis and Kris Bryant. I should probably get an award for best looking team.

  16. #34062
    All Star z3r0s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,565
    Thanks
    946
    Thanked 1,473 Times in 1,040 Posts
    The name Dansby just makes me smile.

    On another note, I've almost fully divested myself of all the shortstops I've collected over the years.

    Traded recently(ish);
    -Addison Russell
    -Trea Turner
    -Jung-Ho Kang
    -Jorge Mateo
    -Nick Gordon
    -Franklin Barreto
    -Jose Reyes

  17. #34063
    MVP The Cats Ass's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sable Island
    Posts
    7,555
    Thanks
    1,670
    Thanked 2,010 Times in 1,522 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r0s View Post
    The name Dansby just makes me smile.

    On another note, I've almost fully divested myself of all the shortstops I've collected over the years.

    Traded recently(ish);
    -Addison Russell
    -Trea Turner
    -Jung-Ho Kang
    -Jorge Mateo
    -Nick Gordon
    -Franklin Barreto
    -Jose Reyes
    80 grade name for sure.

    So many SS's. Meanwhile I'm here with some guy named Didi.

  18. #34064
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,940
    Thanks
    2,221
    Thanked 8,186 Times in 5,110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cats Ass View Post
    Really did. Had a need at SS, and starters to spare.

    Plus Swanson has nice hair. He'll fit right in with Chris Davis and Kris Bryant. I should probably get an award for best looking team.
    I like your side a bit better, because everyone cares about my opinion. Thus let it be known.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I know King isn't... little prick.



  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxcar For This Useful Post:

    The Cats Ass (12-15-2016)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •