• CIN
    ATL
    Preview
    12:35 PM ET
  • PIT
    DET
    Preview
    12:35 PM ET
  • PHI
    ARI
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • NYY
    MIN
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • STL
    NYM
    Preview
    1:15 PM ET
  • CLE
    SEA
    Preview
    6:10 PM ET
  • BAL
    TB
    Preview
    7:05 PM ET
  • TOR
    BOS
    Preview
    7:07 PM ET
  • CHC
    MIL
    Preview
    8:05 PM ET
  • KC
    CWS
    Preview
    8:15 PM ET
Page 2640 of 2657 FirstFirst ... 16402140254025902630263826392640264126422650 ... LastLast
Results 42,225 to 42,240 of 42506

Thread: A Very Darrelly Dynasty League

  1. #42225
    Mod | DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,413
    Thanks
    3,924
    Thanked 13,643 Times in 8,088 Posts
    Sale to Boxy is happening!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  2. #42226
    Hall of Famer Dr. Dinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,789
    Thanks
    2,548
    Thanked 7,030 Times in 4,426 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Sale to Boxy is happening!
    It's possible, but I'm starting to think I won't get the kind of return I want this early in the season. Andrew Miller is probably going to be moved very soon, however, either with Sale or by himself.

  3. #42227
    All Star silvergun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,206
    Thanks
    7,288
    Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,340 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Glad to get some cats back, thank fuck, I don't need to see the Slayer for a while.
    You freakin swine.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to silvergun For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (04-10-2018)

  5. #42228
    All Star silvergun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,206
    Thanks
    7,288
    Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,340 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    It's possible, but I'm starting to think I won't get the kind of return I want this early in the season. Andrew Miller is probably going to be moved very soon, however, either with Sale or by himself.
    Best hurry, that velo/swstr isnt so inspiring!

  6. #42229
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,875
    Thanks
    2,333
    Thanked 8,672 Times in 5,356 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    It's possible, but I'm starting to think I won't get the kind of return I want this early in the season. Andrew Miller is probably going to be moved very soon, however, either with Sale or by himself.
    Hurry up I'm anxious
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I know King isn't... little prick.

  7. #42230
    Hall of Famer Dr. Dinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,789
    Thanks
    2,548
    Thanked 7,030 Times in 4,426 Posts
    Ok first domino to fall...

    To Hurl: Andrew Miller
    To Me: Nate Pearson and Carson Kelly (MLB roster)

    In order to squeeze Pearson onto my farm, I will promote Jorge Alfaro.

  8. #42231
    Super Moderator TheHurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    12,535
    Thanks
    978
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 3,508 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    Ok first domino to fall...

    To Hurl: Andrew Miller
    To Me: Nate Pearson and Carson Kelly (MLB roster)

    In order to squeeze Pearson onto my farm, I will promote Jorge Alfaro.
    that one hurt. I've never felt so positive about a pitching prospect...but I have to lose that "never made the playoffs" tag.
    Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    You have to realize we have a real life celebrity who posts on our boards Roy firestone.

  9. #42232
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,875
    Thanks
    2,333
    Thanked 8,672 Times in 5,356 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHurl View Post
    that one hurt. I've never felt so positive about a pitching prospect...but I have to lose that "never made the playoffs" tag.
    Andrew Miller is going to make your team a playoff team all by himself?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I know King isn't... little prick.

  10. #42233
    All Star z3r0s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,750
    Thanks
    985
    Thanked 1,520 Times in 1,074 Posts
    man has Pearson been passed around this year. Really wish he hadn't made it to my arch-rival tho.

  11. #42234
    Hall of Famer Dr. Dinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,789
    Thanks
    2,548
    Thanked 7,030 Times in 4,426 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r0s View Post
    man has Pearson been passed around this year. Really wish he hadn't made it to my arch-rival tho.
    I'm going full homer.

  12. #42235
    Super Moderator TheHurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    12,535
    Thanks
    978
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 3,508 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r0s View Post
    man has Pearson been passed around this year. Really wish he hadn't made it to my arch-rival tho.
    What...I'm not your arch rival?
    Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    You have to realize we have a real life celebrity who posts on our boards Roy firestone.

  13. #42236
    All Star z3r0s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,750
    Thanks
    985
    Thanked 1,520 Times in 1,074 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHurl View Post
    What...I'm not your arch rival?
    oh... oh yea...

    I really meant I wished he had NEVER made it to my arch-rival (and subsequently been traded from said arch-rival)...

    yes, that'll do

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r0s For This Useful Post:

    TheHurl (04-09-2018)

  15. #42237
    Super Moderator TheHurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    12,535
    Thanks
    978
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 3,508 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Andrew Miller is going to make your team a playoff team all by himself?
    Have you seen my division? Dinger used a bullpen to secure a playoff spot for years. I plan to run this two starter thing to the playoffs. If Ohtani and Thor stay healthy I think I'm good. My farm will be gone by June, so it better work (except for Gore... I am keeping him until J4L arrives or takes over my team).
    Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    You have to realize we have a real life celebrity who posts on our boards Roy firestone.

  16. #42238
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,875
    Thanks
    2,333
    Thanked 8,672 Times in 5,356 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHurl View Post
    Have you seen my division? Dinger used a bullpen to secure a playoff spot for years. I plan to run this two starter thing to the playoffs. If Ohtani and Thor stay healthy I think I'm good. My farm will be gone by June, so it better work (except for Gore... I am keeping him until J4L arrives or takes over my team).
    I'm making it a personal goal to make sure your geezer ass doesn't make it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I know King isn't... little prick.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxcar For This Useful Post:

    TheHurl (04-09-2018)

  18. #42239
    Hall of Famer Dr. Dinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,789
    Thanks
    2,548
    Thanked 7,030 Times in 4,426 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHurl View Post
    Have you seen my division? Dinger used a bullpen to secure a playoff spot for years. I plan to run this two starter thing to the playoffs. If Ohtani and Thor stay healthy I think I'm good. My farm will be gone by June, so it better work (except for Gore... I am keeping him until J4L arrives or takes over my team).
    I mean at one point I had Sale, Bumgarner, and Jose Fernandez. But I managed to fuck that up pretty well.

  19. #42240
    All Star z3r0s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,750
    Thanks
    985
    Thanked 1,520 Times in 1,074 Posts
    pretty shrewd dart-throw pickups by TCA actually.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •