• DET 0
    MIN 3
    In Progress
    Bottom 4th
  • TOR 1
    NYY 0
    In Progress
    Bottom 1st
  • CIN 0
    BOS 0
    In Progress
    Middle 1st
  • NYM 0
    WSH 0
    In Progress
    Bottom 1st
  • ATL 0
    PHI 0
    Pre-Game
    1:35 PM ET
  • PIT 0
    STL 0
    Warmup
    1:35 PM ET
  • BAL 0
    TB 0
    Pre-Game
    1:35 PM ET
  • MIL 0
    CHC 0
    Pre-Game
    2:10 PM ET
  • CWS 0
    KC 0
    Pre-Game
    2:10 PM ET
  • OAK
    TEX
    Preview
    4:05 PM ET
  • SEA
    CLE
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • ARI
    MIA
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • LAD
    SF
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • SD
    COL
    Preview
    4:40 PM ET
  • HOU
    LAA
    Preview
    8:05 PM ET
Page 125 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,985 to 2,000 of 2181

Thread: Movie Thread

  1. #1985
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    37,685
    Thanks
    39,349
    Thanked 7,673 Times in 5,891 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubmvp View Post
    It's just a teaser trailer so it's kinda meh.

    Oooooo... me likey!

  2. #1986
    All Star vdubmvp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    4,779
    Thanks
    734
    Thanked 1,839 Times in 1,148 Posts
    The ending of this movie is still so good.


  3. #1987
    All Star jays_fever's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,641
    Thanks
    259
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 870 Posts
    It'll be interesting to see where they go with this Rey character. It took Luke 3 movies, and being trained by Obi Wan and Yoda to become a Jedi Master.

    Rey was just able to pick up a light saber and take on on Sith Lord. I expect great things from her
    #FireCasey

  4. #1988
    All Star AdamGreenwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,416
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked 1,800 Times in 1,066 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays_fever View Post
    It'll be interesting to see where they go with this Rey character. It took Luke 3 movies, and being trained by Obi Wan and Yoda to become a Jedi Master.

    Rey was just able to pick up a light saber and take on on Sith Lord. I expect great things from her
    That's because she had something Luke never had. Girl power. Yaaaay. Girls are so awesome. Hurray.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to AdamGreenwood For This Useful Post:

    Boxcar (04-17-2017)

  6. #1989
    Big Leaguer Bobthe4th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Leeds (England)
    Posts
    1,986
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 502 Times in 338 Posts
    Latest Fast and Furious movie brings in $530million over Easter. Who the hell is still watching them?

  7. #1990
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21,506
    Thanks
    2,030
    Thanked 7,714 Times in 4,810 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthe4th View Post
    Latest Fast and Furious movie brings in $530million over Easter. Who the hell is still watching them?
    I've learned that any time something is successful despite the fact that it is obvious trash, the answer is always kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant77 View Post
    I think we all know it's the latter. The Mariners have been a disgustingly bad offensive for a decade now and nothing has changed.

  8. #1991
    All Star AdamGreenwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,416
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked 1,800 Times in 1,066 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthe4th View Post
    Latest Fast and Furious movie brings in $530million over Easter. Who the hell is still watching them?
    Chinese market loves explosions, car chases and good-looking people. No plot or dialogue required.

  9. #1992
    Formerly Reyesdaroof fireballW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,717
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 195 Times in 150 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    I've learned that any time something is successful despite the fact that it is obvious trash, the answer is always kids.
    Choreographing big action sequence is an art form and the series does them really well. Fast and the Furious has been pretty entertaining the last few movies.

  10. #1993
    Moderator KingKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,963
    Thanks
    14,139
    Thanked 5,842 Times in 3,731 Posts
    Jonathan Demme of Silence of the Lambs and Stop Making Sense fame died yesterday.

    "if this board died it would objectively be a good thing - NJH"

  11. #1994
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21,506
    Thanks
    2,030
    Thanked 7,714 Times in 4,810 Posts
    I rented the Red Pill and I'm gonna watch it with my woman tonight. It's gotten rave reviews from everyone who's seen it and apparently tries to be very objective, so even feminists who have seen it liked it, despite the fact that so many are trying to shut it down.

    Plus, Cassie Jaye is hot. It will be enjoyable watching her transverse to the dark side. Anyone else seen it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant77 View Post
    I think we all know it's the latter. The Mariners have been a disgustingly bad offensive for a decade now and nothing has changed.

  12. #1995
    All Star Krylian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,564
    Thanks
    584
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 841 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGreenwood View Post
    Chinese market loves explosions, car chases and good-looking people. No plot or dialogue required.
    That market is the reason Transformers movies are still being made.

  13. #1996
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    37,685
    Thanks
    39,349
    Thanked 7,673 Times in 5,891 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    I rented the Red Pill and I'm gonna watch it with my woman tonight. It's gotten rave reviews from everyone who's seen it and apparently tries to be very objective, so even feminists who have seen it liked it, despite the fact that so many are trying to shut it down.

    Plus, Cassie Jaye is hot. It will be enjoyable watching her transverse to the dark side. Anyone else seen it?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T3qoBjzRMs

    I'm going to see this, no doubt.

  14. #1997
    All Star vdubmvp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    4,779
    Thanks
    734
    Thanked 1,839 Times in 1,148 Posts
    For anyone who goes to see the new GotG, there are apparently five post credit scenes.

  15. #1998
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21,506
    Thanks
    2,030
    Thanked 7,714 Times in 4,810 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T3qoBjzRMs

    I'm going to see this, no doubt.
    It was pretty heartbreaking and eye opening, even for me who knew about a lot of this stuff beforehand. Just hearing how dishonest the feminists in this film were and just how unwilling they were to even entertain an opposing argument was enraging. I highly recommend that people watch it if they can. It really doesn't try to be biased.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant77 View Post
    I think we all know it's the latter. The Mariners have been a disgustingly bad offensive for a decade now and nothing has changed.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxcar For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (05-02-2017)

  17. #1999
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    37,685
    Thanks
    39,349
    Thanked 7,673 Times in 5,891 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    It was pretty heartbreaking and eye opening, even for me who knew about a lot of this stuff beforehand. Just hearing how dishonest the feminists in this film were and just how unwilling they were to even entertain an opposing argument was enraging. I highly recommend that people watch it if they can. It really doesn't try to be biased.
    I'll see if I can find it on-line tonight. I watched an hour or so of shoeOnhead last night, I love that chick... she just wrecks feminists.

  18. #2000
    Moderator KingKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,963
    Thanks
    14,139
    Thanked 5,842 Times in 3,731 Posts
    "if this board died it would objectively be a good thing - NJH"


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •