Page 3050 of 3076 FirstFirst ... 20502550295030003040304830493050305130523060 ... LastLast
Results 48,785 to 48,800 of 49204

Thread: League of #Despair

  1. #48785
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    25,351
    Thanks
    3,750
    Thanked 13,014 Times in 7,769 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by williamrecruiter View Post
    There is nothing wrong with a Adam Jones, Gausman, Baez, and Chapman offer for Kershaw! You act is if we tried to slap you in the face. Very fair IMO. I can understand you not wanting to do it but very respectable.

    Oh BTW we still have a nice trade block!
    oh lawdz
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BTS For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (02-12-2018)

  3. #48786
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,016
    Thanks
    1,416
    Thanked 1,501 Times in 861 Posts
    The Fernando Romero saga continues. Drafted him with my first ever pick, traded him for Matt Chapman, got him back (with Luzardo) for Tanner Roark and now he heads to SD in exchange for Colin Moran.

  4. #48787
    MVP Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,325
    Thanks
    2,289
    Thanked 2,312 Times in 1,437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    Replace Gausman with Max Scherzer and you may be onto something.
    Do you own Kershaw? Or are you just arm-chairing what you think is fair?

    Bc I think something like that could be fair as well and we might be able to work something out.

    FYI this site is fucked today. Bad Gateway's left and right I'm having a hard time replying to everyone.

  5. #48788
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14,898
    Thanks
    3,340
    Thanked 4,096 Times in 2,749 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Do you own Kershaw? Or are you just arm-chairing what you think is fair?

    Bc I think something like that could be fair as well and we might be able to work something out.

    FYI this site is fucked today. Bad Gateway's left and right I'm having a hard time replying to everyone.
    Naw. That's Orgfiller.

    I have offered mighty Max++ multiple times in the past to him for Kershaw and have been turned down though.

  6. #48789
    MVP jaysblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,469
    Thanks
    1,668
    Thanked 1,426 Times in 1,091 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Do you own Kershaw? Or are you just arm-chairing what you think is fair?

    Bc I think something like that could be fair as well and we might be able to work something out.

    FYI this site is fucked today. Bad Gateway's left and right I'm having a hard time replying to everyone.
    I can't even send anyone a PM. When I click send, the Error 502 screen appears again. The site has been fucked for the last several weeks.

  7. #48790
    Blue Chip Prospect MikeM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,323
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 601 Times in 326 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendleton View Post
    The Fernando Romero saga continues. Drafted him with my first ever pick, traded him for Matt Chapman, got him back (with Luzardo) for Tanner Roark and now he heads to SD in exchange for Colin Moran.
    Can I have Moran, I don't have a 3B. Thanks.

  8. #48791
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
    Hey Jaysblue,

    Would like to make some offers what is the best way if your PM does not work.

  9. #48792
    Big Leaguer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Shakespeare, ON
    Posts
    2,299
    Thanks
    1,331
    Thanked 512 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Can I have Moran, I don't have a 3B. Thanks.
    With what you were willing to offer for Moran, I would say the chances of you getting him are slim to nil. Pendleton is ten times more shrewd, then I am.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nafro For This Useful Post:

    Pendleton (02-12-2018)

  11. #48793
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,016
    Thanks
    1,416
    Thanked 1,501 Times in 861 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafro View Post
    With what you were willing to offer for Moran, I would say the chances of you getting him are slim to nil. Pendleton is ten times more shrewd, then I am.
    You can say greedy, I won't be offended

  12. #48794
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,016
    Thanks
    1,416
    Thanked 1,501 Times in 861 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Can I have Moran, I don't have a 3B. Thanks.
    I can't see flipping him because I needed another corner bat pretty bad, but you can give it a try.

  13. #48795
    MVP jaysblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,469
    Thanks
    1,668
    Thanked 1,426 Times in 1,091 Posts
    Matt Davidson is OTB. Has some serious pop and is still quite young. He's expected to get everyday AB's with the White Sox and has 25-30 HR pop if you can suffer with a low BA and .OBP though.

  14. #48796
    Blue Chip Prospect MikeM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,323
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 601 Times in 326 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafro View Post
    With what you were willing to offer for Moran, I would say the chances of you getting him are slim to nil. Pendleton is ten times more shrewd, then I am.
    You asked me for Brinson and Perdomo. So maybe it was the other way around?

  15. #48797
    MVP jaysblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,469
    Thanks
    1,668
    Thanked 1,426 Times in 1,091 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    You asked me for Brinson and Perdomo. So maybe it was the other way around?
    Matt Davidson is available if you're interested.

  16. #48798
    DONOR P2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    6,196
    Thanks
    3,487
    Thanked 2,322 Times in 1,473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by williamrecruiter View Post
    There is nothing wrong with a Adam Jones, Gausman, Baez, and Chapman offer for Kershaw! You act is if we tried to slap you in the face. Very fair IMO. I can understand you not wanting to do it but very respectable.

    Oh BTW we still have a nice trade block!
    So you guys don't mind trading me Machado for Ketel Marte, Chase Anderson, and Jason Kipnis? Excellent. Let's do business.

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to P2F For This Useful Post:

    BTS (02-12-2018),Maahfaace (02-12-2018),Orgfiller (02-12-2018),Spanky99 (02-12-2018)

  18. #48799
    MVP jaysblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,469
    Thanks
    1,668
    Thanked 1,426 Times in 1,091 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by P2F View Post
    So you guys don't mind trading me Machado for Ketel Marte, Chase Anderson, and Jason Kipnis? Excellent. Let's do business.
    Interested in doing a deal around Correa and Trout?

  19. #48800
    DONOR P2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    6,196
    Thanks
    3,487
    Thanked 2,322 Times in 1,473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysblue View Post
    Interested in doing a deal around Correa and Trout?
    I replied to your PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •