• CIN 4
    PIT 0
    In Progress
    Bottom 3rd
  • TOR 0
    LAA 3
    In Progress
    Top 4th
  • CWS 0
    BAL 0
    Pre-Game
    2:10 PM ET
  • OAK
    SEA
    Preview
    3:35 PM ET
  • CLE
    HOU
    Preview
    6:10 PM ET
  • TB
    BOS
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • TEX
    KC
    Preview
    8:05 PM ET
  • MIL
    NYM
    Preview
    8:10 PM ET
Page 2901 of 3217 FirstFirst ... 1901240128012851289128992900290129022903291129513001 ... LastLast
Results 46,401 to 46,416 of 51466

Thread: League of #Despair

  1. #46401
    Hall of Famer KingKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17,466
    Thanks
    14,601
    Thanked 6,033 Times in 3,858 Posts
    I really wish I hadn't made that Ronald Herrera pick last year. Move everyone up from there and I could have left the draft with Tatis. Turns out I targeted him just one pick too late and settled for Sandro Fabian instead.

    26 Cleveland Indians Sixto Sanchez RHP PHI
    73 Cleveland Indians Ronald Herrera RHP NYY
    89 Cleveland Indians Isaac Paredes SS CHC
    99 Cleveland Indians Roniel Raudes RHP BOS
    100 Cleveland Indians Yohel Pozo C TEX
    115 Cleveland Indians Sandro Fabian OF SF
    139 Cleveland Indians Mike Hauschild RHP TEX
    152 Cleveland Indians Tyler Webb LHP PIT
    169 Cleveland Indians Chris Lee LHP BAL
    170 Cleveland Indians Zack Granite CF MIN
    179 Cleveland Indians Nick Delmonico 3B CWS

  2. #46402
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,784
    Thanks
    3,890
    Thanked 4,673 Times in 3,142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKat View Post
    I really wish I hadn't made that Ronald Herrera pick last year. Move everyone up from there and I could have left the draft with Tatis. Turns out I targeted him just one pick too late and settled for Sandro Fabian instead.

    26 Cleveland Indians Sixto Sanchez RHP PHI
    73 Cleveland Indians Ronald Herrera RHP NYY
    89 Cleveland Indians Isaac Paredes SS CHC
    99 Cleveland Indians Roniel Raudes RHP BOS
    100 Cleveland Indians Yohel Pozo C TEX
    115 Cleveland Indians Sandro Fabian OF SF
    139 Cleveland Indians Mike Hauschild RHP TEX
    152 Cleveland Indians Tyler Webb LHP PIT
    169 Cleveland Indians Chris Lee LHP BAL
    170 Cleveland Indians Zack Granite CF MIN
    179 Cleveland Indians Nick Delmonico 3B CWS
    B+. Sanchez was a fantastic first round pick and some nice late value picks

  3. #46403
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    44,732
    Thanks
    45,866
    Thanked 8,822 Times in 6,772 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    B+. Sanchez was a fantastic first round pick and some nice late value picks
    What's my grade, bro... mind you my first pick was 108, efff u P2F, lol.

  4. #46404
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,784
    Thanks
    3,890
    Thanked 4,673 Times in 3,142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    What's my grade, bro... mind you my first pick was 108, efff u P2F, lol.
    Post it again?

  5. #46405
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    44,732
    Thanks
    45,866
    Thanked 8,822 Times in 6,772 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    Post it again?
    2017 Draft

    108 - Cionel Perez (LHP - HOU) Like
    116 - Carter Kieboom (SS - WAS) Like
    133 - Cole Stobbe (SS - PHI) Suxxx
    144 - Oswaldo Cabrera (SS - NYY) Too Early
    173 - Connor Jones (SP - STL) Suxxxxxx dropped.

  6. #46406
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,784
    Thanks
    3,890
    Thanked 4,673 Times in 3,142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    2017 Draft

    108 - Cionel Perez (LHP - HOU) Like
    116 - Carter Kieboom (SS - WAS) Like
    133 - Cole Stobbe (SS - PHI) Suxxx
    144 - Oswaldo Cabrera (SS - NYY) Too Early
    173 - Connor Jones (SP - STL) Suxxxxxx dropped.
    What happened to all your picks ?

    Anytime you can get a top 100 dynasty prospect and not pick before 108 it's a successful draft. You did well, given what you had to work with.

    B+

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to jays4life19 For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (01-13-2018)

  8. #46407
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    44,732
    Thanks
    45,866
    Thanked 8,822 Times in 6,772 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cats Ass View Post
    Trying to decide on 2 players. Also talking trade with someone and that pick might be involved
    TCA is still looking to trade this pick, fellas... acquire within, just spoke to him.

  9. #46408
    Mod | DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,836
    Thanks
    3,984
    Thanked 13,826 Times in 8,196 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Happy Birthday Queen B!!!
    lol, thanks Spanky. How did you even know this?
    jays4life19 ban counter: 3

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to BTS For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (01-13-2018)

  11. #46409
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,784
    Thanks
    3,890
    Thanked 4,673 Times in 3,142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    lol, thanks Spanky. How did you even know this?
    http://www.bluejaysmessageboard.com/...-Thread/page12

    More like how did Hurl know this. Happy Birthday though!

  12. #46410
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    44,732
    Thanks
    45,866
    Thanked 8,822 Times in 6,772 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    lol, thanks Spanky. How did you even know this?
    The Hurl... have a good one pal.

  13. #46411
    Hall of Famer Orgfiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,246
    Thanks
    4,036
    Thanked 5,331 Times in 3,372 Posts
    I've been receiving some interesting offers for Kershaw but nothing that's made me want to pull the trigger yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by LetTheBallFly View Post
    Synder is mediocre at best this year. Let me know when Synder is giving up less runs per game than Sanchez, until then I'll take Sanchez

  14. #46412
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    44,732
    Thanks
    45,866
    Thanked 8,822 Times in 6,772 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgfiller View Post
    I've been receiving some interesting offers for Kershaw but nothing that's made me want to pull the trigger yet.
    Why though, flags fly forever? Your offers must be sic.

  15. #46413
    Hall of Famer Orgfiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,246
    Thanks
    4,036
    Thanked 5,331 Times in 3,372 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Why though, flags fly forever? Your offers must be sic.
    To be clear, I'm not looking to trade him for prospects and picks. I'm looking for depth. Definitely won't mind hanging on to him.

    Let's be honest though, my team is probably going to miss the playoffs again and then the rebuild is going to be sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by LetTheBallFly View Post
    Synder is mediocre at best this year. Let me know when Synder is giving up less runs per game than Sanchez, until then I'll take Sanchez

  16. #46414
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    44,732
    Thanks
    45,866
    Thanked 8,822 Times in 6,772 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgfiller View Post
    To be clear, I'm not looking to trade him for prospects and picks. I'm looking for depth. Definitely won't mind hanging on to him.

    Let's be honest though, my team is probably going to miss the playoffs again and then the rebuild is going to be sad.
    Your team is good?

  17. #46415
    MVP intentional wok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8,018
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,114 Times in 1,873 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgfiller View Post
    To be clear, I'm not looking to trade him for prospects and picks. I'm looking for depth. Definitely won't mind hanging on to him.

    Let's be honest though, my team is probably going to miss the playoffs again and then the rebuild is going to be sad.
    Sent you something. Should help your rebuild.

  18. #46416
    Big Leaguer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Shakespeare, ON
    Posts
    2,391
    Thanks
    1,335
    Thanked 525 Times in 342 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    B+. Sanchez was a fantastic first round pick and some nice late value picks
    It was the one pick in this draft I've been truly despaired by.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •