Page 2869 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 1869236927692819285928672868286928702871287929192969 ... LastLast
Results 45,889 to 45,904 of 48348

Thread: League of #Despair

  1. #45889
    All Star SirBJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Maple
    Posts
    3,600
    Thanks
    2,755
    Thanked 1,719 Times in 1,006 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgfiller View Post
    Give it a day or so. Just be thankful we're not on the topic of gyros yet, although I may just have opened a whole can of worms.
    Messinni's on the Danforth makes really good gyros.
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber92 View Post
    Oh fuck off. Goins is a role player you dumb fuck.

  2. #45890
    Top 100 Prospect GoldBull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    565
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 142 Times in 90 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Trades
    On the block:

    Odubel Herrera: 26 y/o with CF eligibility; had a 140wRC+ in the 2nd half and should see improvements in his counting stats with a full year of Rhys and Santana driving him in.

    Kolten Wong: solid option for those who may be looking for an upgrade at 2b. Been plagued by ridiculously low HR/FB numbers over the past few years, but Steamer has him ready to turn it around this year, projecting a 16% jump in ISO and solid 2b counting stats.

    Addison Reed: Closer-to-be once signed, he's been one of the game's top relievers over the past 3 seasons. 3yr average FIP of 2.89 is one of the top marks in the league!

  3. #45891
    MVP The Cats Ass's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sable Island
    Posts
    7,518
    Thanks
    1,667
    Thanked 2,004 Times in 1,518 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgfiller View Post
    Give it a day or so. Just be thankful we're not on the topic of gyros yet, although I may just have opened a whole can of worms.
    I think you mean donair.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Cats Ass For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (01-08-2018)

  5. #45892
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,579
    Thanks
    2,180
    Thanked 8,049 Times in 5,023 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    I just don't see why anyone would eat apples when there are pears everywhere.
    ~ pears are so much juicer when ripe
    ~ the flesh of the fruit literally melts in your mouth
    ~ superior taste

    I hope you never eat an apple again
    McIntosh apples are king. I wipe my ass with pears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I know King isn't... little prick.

  6. #45893
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,579
    Thanks
    2,180
    Thanked 8,049 Times in 5,023 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    Macs are for peasants. Honeycrisp or nothing for me.

    Pears are filler fruits for crappy dollar store juice cocktails. I won't even deign to discuss them as handfruits.
    Honeycrisp are for idiots who think they are being hip by not eating McIntoshs
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I know King isn't... little prick.

  7. #45894
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14,256
    Thanks
    3,242
    Thanked 3,945 Times in 2,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    McIntosh apples are king. I wipe my ass with pears.
    This seems messy and unhygienic

  8. #45895
    MVP Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,209
    Thanks
    2,270
    Thanked 2,284 Times in 1,421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    They are immaculate in texture and juiciness, unparalleled in depth and complexity of flavour. You will never bite into a pithy Honeycrisp, they are purebred perfection.
    Agree on Honeycrisps.

    I do like pears a lot but it seems like you have to wait 6 days for them to ripen, then you have about 1 day to eat them, and then they are mush after that. Apples are where it's at.

  9. #45896
    Hall of Famer Dr. Dinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,171
    Thanks
    2,484
    Thanked 6,860 Times in 4,311 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Honeycrisp are for idiots who think they are being hip by not eating McIntoshs
    Heathen.

  10. #45897
    Hall of Famer Orgfiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,514
    Thanks
    3,570
    Thanked 4,671 Times in 2,964 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    This seems messy and unhygienic
    Seems like it would be painful, unless you're into that sort of thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by LetTheBallFly View Post
    Synder is mediocre at best this year. Let me know when Synder is giving up less runs per game than Sanchez, until then I'll take Sanchez

  11. #45898
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14,256
    Thanks
    3,242
    Thanked 3,945 Times in 2,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgfiller View Post
    Seems like it would be painful, unless you're into that sort of thing.
    Depends if you wipe stem side down or up.

  12. #45899
    Hall of Famer Orgfiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,514
    Thanks
    3,570
    Thanked 4,671 Times in 2,964 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    Depends if you wipe stem side down or up.
    I feel like one side is definitely more painful than the other, and we might be surprised as to which side that is, but neither is particularly comfortable.
    Quote Originally Posted by LetTheBallFly View Post
    Synder is mediocre at best this year. Let me know when Synder is giving up less runs per game than Sanchez, until then I'll take Sanchez

  13. #45900
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14,256
    Thanks
    3,242
    Thanked 3,945 Times in 2,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgfiller View Post
    I feel like one side is definitely more painful than the other, and we might be surprised as to which side that is, but neither is particularly comfortable.
    I think we need to get someone to test this out.

    Where's BBBB when you need him.

  14. #45901
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14,256
    Thanks
    3,242
    Thanked 3,945 Times in 2,638 Posts
    On an unrelated note I see BTS finally traded for his long lost love Doug Fister.

  15. #45902
    All Star Krylian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,919
    Thanks
    641
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 902 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Agree on Honeycrisps.

    I do like pears a lot but it seems like you have to wait 6 days for them to ripen, then you have about 1 day to eat them, and then they are mush after that. Apples are where it's at.
    Has anyone every tried a Crimson crisp? I bought some a couple of years ago at a farm near Stayner and haven't seen them since. Crispy, sweet, and juicy like no Apple I've ever had... And I like honey crisps... But this blew them out of the water.

  16. #45903
    MVP
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,009
    Thanks
    664
    Thanked 2,734 Times in 2,033 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    I think we need to get someone to test this out.

    Where's BBBB when you need him.
    Video or it didn't happen.

    Someone else tell me what the video reveals, because there's not way in hell I'm clicking on it.

  17. #45904
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14,256
    Thanks
    3,242
    Thanked 3,945 Times in 2,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abomination View Post
    Video or it didn't happen.

    Someone else tell me what the video reveals, because there's not way in hell I'm clicking on it.
    BBBB said he would only wipe his ass with a bottle of pear rum.

    Guess we're out of luck

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •