Page 2874 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 1874237427742824286428722873287428752876288429242974 ... LastLast
Results 45,969 to 45,984 of 48336

Thread: League of #Despair

  1. #45969
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24,976
    Thanks
    3,691
    Thanked 12,876 Times in 7,685 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    BTS inspired me to prepare a healthy breakfast smoothie this morning.
    Ingredients:
    Vanilla ice cream
    Banana
    90% dark chocolate bar (unsweetened)
    frozen cherries
    frozen blueberries
    1% Milk

    Would recommend.
    Good god man, replace that ice cream with yogurt
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BTS For This Useful Post:

    jays4life19 (01-10-2018)

  3. #45970
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,577
    Thanks
    2,180
    Thanked 8,049 Times in 5,023 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Good god man, replace that ice cream with yogurt
    I'd say replace the smoothie with something that doesn't make you look like a bitch. Like a slab of bacon with 4 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I know King isn't... little prick.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boxcar For This Useful Post:

    Abomination (01-10-2018),Maahfaace (01-10-2018),Spanky99 (01-10-2018)

  5. #45971
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24,976
    Thanks
    3,691
    Thanked 12,876 Times in 7,685 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    I'd say replace the smoothie with something that doesn't make you look like a bitch. Like a slab of bacon with 4 eggs.
    Ainít nobody got time for that
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  6. #45972
    MVP Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,207
    Thanks
    2,270
    Thanked 2,284 Times in 1,421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    BTS inspired me to prepare a healthy breakfast smoothie this morning.
    Ingredients:
    Vanilla ice cream
    Banana
    90% dark chocolate bar (unsweetened)
    frozen cherries
    frozen blueberries
    1% Milk

    Would recommend.
    Subtract dark chocolate bar and vanilla ice cream and add greek yogurt and spinach. Then it'd be healthy.

  7. #45973
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14,253
    Thanks
    3,241
    Thanked 3,943 Times in 2,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Subtract dark chocolate bar and vanilla ice cream and add greek yogurt and spinach. Then it'd be healthy.
    Dark chocolate is very healthy. Agreed on the ice cream but I had no yogurt.

  8. #45974
    All Star AdamGreenwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,735
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 1,990 Times in 1,161 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    Dark chocolate is very healthy. Agreed on the ice cream but I had no yogurt.
    Chicago White Sox Ranking

    Infield: 29
    Outfield: 29
    Starters: 29
    Relief: 29

    Talk about breakfast one more time, and I'll drop you below Gibbers.

  9. #45975
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14,253
    Thanks
    3,241
    Thanked 3,943 Times in 2,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGreenwood View Post
    Chicago White Sox Ranking

    Infield: 29
    Outfield: 29
    Starters: 29
    Relief: 29

    Talk about breakfast one more time, and I'll drop you below Gibbers.
    Okay..

    I feel like we have had some excellent breakfast discussions though recently.

  10. #45976
    MVP Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,207
    Thanks
    2,270
    Thanked 2,284 Times in 1,421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    Dark chocolate is very healthy. Agreed on the ice cream but I had no yogurt.
    Dark chocolate is healthy like wine is healthy, i.e. it's not but people like to claim it is anyway. Tons of sugar and carbs in dark chocolate! But if a little bit helps your smoothie taste better than it's not a big deal.

  11. #45977
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    You all sound like some women with this breakfast stuff. Lets talk about good beer, baseball and wings. Go America!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to williamrecruiter For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (01-10-2018)

  13. #45978
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    #RoastedCoffee

  14. #45979
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14,253
    Thanks
    3,241
    Thanked 3,943 Times in 2,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Dark chocolate is healthy like wine is healthy, i.e. it's not but people like to claim it is anyway. Tons of sugar and carbs in dark chocolate! But if a little bit helps your smoothie taste better than it's not a big deal.
    Dammit Term you're going to drop me below Gibbers in the rankings.

    90% dark chocolate does not have a lot of sugar. A whole bar contains 7g of sugar. It's very bitter tasting.

    It's full of flavonoids and polyphenols which has numerous health benefits. Also, the fat contains oleic acid which is what you would find in like olive oil.

    It is high in calories due to the fat content but as a long distance runner I'm not worried about calories.

  15. #45980
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24,976
    Thanks
    3,691
    Thanked 12,876 Times in 7,685 Posts
    Changed it up for breakfast today. A banana and some roasted peanuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  16. #45981
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14,253
    Thanks
    3,241
    Thanked 3,943 Times in 2,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Changed it up for breakfast today. A banana and some roasted peanuts.
    I would substitute an apple for the banana. The apple contains more fiber which will make you feel full and will ensure you poop on a regular schedule.

  17. #45982
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24,976
    Thanks
    3,691
    Thanked 12,876 Times in 7,685 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    I would substitute an apple for the banana. The apple contains more fiber which will make you feel full and will ensure you poop on a regular schedule.
    I’m a big believer in apples, but I should point out that the banana was selected with particular attention to its lack of crunchiness, as I ate my breakfast at a training session this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  18. #45983
    MVP Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,207
    Thanks
    2,270
    Thanked 2,284 Times in 1,421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    Dammit Term you're going to drop me below Gibbers in the rankings.

    90% dark chocolate does not have a lot of sugar. A whole bar contains 7g of sugar. It's very bitter tasting.

    It's full of flavonoids and polyphenols which has numerous health benefits. Also, the fat contains oleic acid which is what you would find in like olive oil.

    It is high in calories due to the fat content but as a long distance runner I'm not worried about calories.
    Oh ok I confused dark chocolate with 90% dark chocolate.

  19. #45984
    MVP
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,008
    Thanks
    664
    Thanked 2,734 Times in 2,033 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    I’m a big believer in apples, but I should point out that the banana was selected with particular attention to its lack of crunchiness, as I ate my breakfast at a training session this morning.
    Before or after pissing people off by crunching on the nuts?

    If we keep this up, AG will have the Tigers as the #1 team by the end of the week.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •