• WSH 2
    LAA 3
    Final
    1:05 PM ET
  • MIA 8
    SF 1
    Final
    1:10 PM ET
  • MIL 7
    PIT 6
    Final
    2:10 PM ET
  • OAK 6
    KC 7
    Game Over
    3:35 PM ET
  • SEA 7
    BAL 6
    Game Over
    3:40 PM ET
  • SD 3
    PHI 0
    Final
    3:40 PM ET
  • TOR 0
    TB 0
    In Progress
    Top 2nd
  • NYM 1
    NYY 0
    In Progress
    Bottom 1st
  • BOS 0
    STL 0
    In Progress
    Bottom 1st
  • CHC 0
    CIN 0
    Pre-Game
    8:05 PM ET
  • TEX 0
    DET 0
    Pre-Game
    8:05 PM ET
  • HOU 0
    ARI 0
    Pre-Game
    8:10 PM ET
  • MIN 0
    CLE 0
    Pre-Game
    8:10 PM ET
  • COL
    ATL
    Preview
    8:40 PM ET
  • LAD
    CWS
    Preview
    10:10 PM ET
Page 2630 of 2630 FirstFirst ... 16302130253025802620262826292630
Results 42,065 to 42,072 of 42072

Thread: League of #Despair

  1. #42065
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    36,574
    Thanks
    38,637
    Thanked 7,537 Times in 5,776 Posts
    Yup... NYY/NYM everywhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber92 View Post
    Lol.. I'd be willing to bet everything i own in a race vs Bautista. I'm telling you seriously, he has no chance.

  2. #42066
    Big Leaguer Maahfaace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Kitchener, ON
    Posts
    2,966
    Thanks
    1,501
    Thanked 612 Times in 440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by P2F View Post
    If I want to win, it's going to have to be through your juggernaut Brewers, I think. So yes, I hope so!
    Your pitching staff is a lot better than mine, and your line-up is laced with power all the way through. Mets scare me brah
    I donít suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Maahfaace For This Useful Post:

    P2F (Yesterday)

  4. #42067
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    36,574
    Thanks
    38,637
    Thanked 7,537 Times in 5,776 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maahfaace View Post
    Brewers Mets NLCS?
    Quote Originally Posted by P2F View Post
    If I want to win, it's going to have to be through your juggernaut Brewers, I think. So yes, I hope so!
    Anything can happen in the playoffs... Don't forget about the NL West... at least you guys will get a bye!
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber92 View Post
    Lol.. I'd be willing to bet everything i own in a race vs Bautista. I'm telling you seriously, he has no chance.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spanky99 For This Useful Post:

    Maahfaace (Yesterday),P2F (Yesterday)

  6. #42068
    DONOR P2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    4,381
    Thanks
    2,633
    Thanked 1,427 Times in 928 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Anything can happen in the playoffs... Don't forget about the NL West... at least you guys will get a bye!
    You're right. There are so many good teams in the NL - there's Arizona, San Fran, and San Diego in addition to Milwaukee and the Mets. And then there's poor Cincinnati that should be in this discussion, but will almost certainly miss the playoffs.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to P2F For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (Yesterday)

  8. #42069
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,079
    Thanks
    2,718
    Thanked 3,201 Times in 2,116 Posts
    I started my trade deadline early but pretty much was...

    IN:
    Yu Darvish, Rich Hill, Greg Holland, Melky Cabera, Chin-Soo Choo

    OUT
    Craig Kimbrell, Mitch Keller, Blake Rutherford, Brandon Morrow

  9. #42070
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,079
    Thanks
    2,718
    Thanked 3,201 Times in 2,116 Posts
    Just read some of the DDL thread (lol).

    Out of curiosity have the Tigers/Giants ever made a trade in this league?

  10. #42071
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,211
    Thanks
    5,749
    Thanked 10,204 Times in 5,977 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    Just read some of the DDL thread (lol).

    Out of curiosity have the Tigers/Giants ever made a trade in this league?
    Of course

    January 3rd, 2016
    Detroit receives two 2nds
    San Fran receives Carter Capps

    Aug 15 2016
    San Fran receives Carlos Rodon
    Detroit receives Carter Capps,Kyle Tucker,Raul Mondesi, Nick Tropeano, 3rd

  11. #42072
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,079
    Thanks
    2,718
    Thanked 3,201 Times in 2,116 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Of course

    January 3rd, 2016
    Detroit receives two 2nds
    San Fran receives Carter Capps

    Aug 15 2016
    San Fran receives Carlos Rodon
    Detroit receives Carter Capps,Kyle Tucker,Raul Mondesi, Nick Tropeano, 3rd
    Those seem fine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •