Page 2710 of 2748 FirstFirst ... 17102210261026602700270827092710271127122720 ... LastLast
Results 43,345 to 43,360 of 43955

Thread: League of #Despair

  1. #43345
    MVP LetTheBallFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    9,499
    Thanks
    6,458
    Thanked 670 Times in 573 Posts
    I think this was mentioned, but is there a way to sort by anything other than Score on Fantrax. Looking to sort it by actual stats if possible?
    See the ball and let it fly, Watch the ball soaring through the sky, Higher like a comet in the night air, Defying gravity is rare, Let the ball fly, Its homerun time!!!!!

  2. #43346
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,470
    Thanks
    1,202
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 715 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LetTheBallFly View Post
    I think this was mentioned, but is there a way to sort by anything other than Score on Fantrax. Looking to sort it by actual stats if possible?
    Yeah all the stat cats should be sortable.

  3. #43347
    Top 100 Prospect GoldBull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    500
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 118 Times in 77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LetTheBallFly View Post
    I think this was mentioned, but is there a way to sort by anything other than Score on Fantrax. Looking to sort it by actual stats if possible?
    Just click "Hitters" or "Pitchers"

  4. #43348
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,784
    Thanks
    3,505
    Thanked 12,292 Times in 7,368 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldBull View Post
    Oh, FFS. I've been dispaired so hard over the past six picks.

    "One of Miggy, Cano and Zim will make it to my next two - should be good there"
    "If not, I can take AJ Puk - man that guy looked good in AA last year"
    "Shit...well at least I can grab a great reliever"
    "..."


    I'll pick in a little bit
    This is, after all, the League of Despair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  5. #43349
    MVP LetTheBallFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    9,499
    Thanks
    6,458
    Thanked 670 Times in 573 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendleton View Post
    Yeah all the stat cats should be sortable.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldBull View Post
    Just click "Hitters" or "Pitchers"

    Got it.. thanks!
    See the ball and let it fly, Watch the ball soaring through the sky, Higher like a comet in the night air, Defying gravity is rare, Let the ball fly, Its homerun time!!!!!

  6. #43350
    DONOR P2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    4,954
    Thanks
    2,870
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 1,096 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldBull View Post
    Oh, FFS. I've been dispaired so hard over the past six picks.

    "One of Miggy, Cano and Zim will make it to my next two - should be good there"
    "If not, I can take AJ Puk - man that guy looked good in AA last year"
    "Shit...well at least I can grab a great reliever"
    "..."


    I'll pick in a little bit
    Yikes, that sucks.

    Luckily, you can still get a pretty great reliever coming off of a mediocre season.

  7. #43351
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,784
    Thanks
    3,505
    Thanked 12,292 Times in 7,368 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by P2F View Post
    Yikes, that sucks.

    Luckily, you can still get a pretty great reliever coming off of a mediocre season.
    I see three such fellows. Unfortunately, given that they're relievers, they might just not be good anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  8. #43352
    DONOR P2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    4,954
    Thanks
    2,870
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 1,096 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    I see three such fellows. Unfortunately, given that they're relievers, they might just not be good anymore.
    Yeah, there's no shortage of talented relievers still available. Of course, you never truly know what you'll get from them year to year.

    I'd feel relatively comfortable taking a "gamble" here on the one guy especially, though.

  9. #43353
    Just Drafted
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    So where are we in this dispersal draft? The spreadsheet shows only up to the Ryan Zimmerman pick.

    33 New York Mets Ryan Zimmerman 1B - WAS
    34 Tampa Bay Rays
    35 Baltimore Orioles
    36 Philadelphia Phillies
    37 Philadelphia Phillies
    38 Baltimore Orioles
    39 L.A Dodgers
    40 Cincinnati Reds
    41 Cincinnati Reds

  10. #43354
    All Star silvergun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,768
    Thanks
    7,230
    Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,247 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendleton View Post
    That thread is a cesspool on the best of days and we don't need it spewing around. You'll have to learn to suck your own dick I'm afraid.
    Nobody's asking you to read it dipshit, why would you?

    I was at least in this league and have a passing interest.

  11. #43355
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,470
    Thanks
    1,202
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 715 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silvergun View Post
    Nobody's asking you to read it dipshit, why would you?

    I was at least in this league and have a passing interest.
    I do what I want for the most part. Are you done whining yet?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pendleton For This Useful Post:

    AdamGreenwood (10-13-2017)

  13. #43356
    All Star silvergun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,768
    Thanks
    7,230
    Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,247 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendleton View Post
    I do what I want for the most part. Are you done whining yet?
    Are you done pretending to be tough on the internet?

  14. #43357
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,784
    Thanks
    3,505
    Thanked 12,292 Times in 7,368 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by williamrecruiter View Post
    So where are we in this dispersal draft? The spreadsheet shows only up to the Ryan Zimmerman pick.

    33 New York Mets Ryan Zimmerman 1B - WAS
    34 Tampa Bay Rays
    35 Baltimore Orioles
    36 Philadelphia Phillies
    37 Philadelphia Phillies
    38 Baltimore Orioles
    39 L.A Dodgers
    40 Cincinnati Reds
    41 Cincinnati Reds
    Phillies two picks. Rays took JBJ and Orioles took Wade Davis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  15. #43358
    Big Leaguer Maahfaace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Kitchener, ON
    Posts
    3,093
    Thanks
    1,566
    Thanked 635 Times in 455 Posts
    Just in case anyone missed it a few pages back, Shark and Braun are available, the one offer I received for shark so far has been laughable however.
    I donít suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

  16. #43359
    Big Leaguer Maahfaace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Kitchener, ON
    Posts
    3,093
    Thanks
    1,566
    Thanked 635 Times in 455 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silvergun View Post
    Are you done pretending to be tough on the internet?
    Mohawk tough?
    I donít suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maahfaace For This Useful Post:

    AdamGreenwood (10-13-2017),L54 (10-12-2017)

  18. #43360
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,636
    Thanks
    2,874
    Thanked 3,395 Times in 2,254 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maahfaace View Post
    Just in case anyone missed it a few pages back, Shark and Braun are available, the one offer I received for shark so far has been laughable however.
    What are you looking for?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •