Page 2709 of 2779 FirstFirst ... 170922092609265926992707270827092710271127192759 ... LastLast
Results 43,329 to 43,344 of 44450

Thread: League of #Despair

  1. #43329
    All Star AdamGreenwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,554
    Thanks
    302
    Thanked 1,840 Times in 1,094 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silvergun View Post
    I'm not sure I've ever seen a worse bootlick than you dude, have an original thought.
    Yeah King.
    Maybe you should try to find something in the vein of 'Trump is stupid'
    I don't think anyone's really covered that ground yet.

  2. #43330
    All Star Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,945
    Thanks
    2,217
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 1,367 Posts
    So is it the Reds turn for two picks now?

  3. #43331
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24,425
    Thanks
    3,589
    Thanked 12,642 Times in 7,555 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    So is it the Reds turn for two picks now?
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to BTS For This Useful Post:

    Terminator (10-12-2017)

  5. #43332
    MVP LetTheBallFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    9,550
    Thanks
    6,504
    Thanked 683 Times in 584 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    So is it the Reds turn for two picks now?
    Yes
    See the ball and let it fly, Watch the ball soaring through the sky, Higher like a comet in the night air, Defying gravity is rare, Let the ball fly, Its homerun time!!!!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to LetTheBallFly For This Useful Post:

    Terminator (10-12-2017)

  7. #43333
    All Star Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,945
    Thanks
    2,217
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 1,367 Posts
    I really wanted Healy here. If someone wants to throw me some offers for these picks while I decide who I want please feel free.

  8. #43334
    DONOR P2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    5,306
    Thanks
    3,093
    Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,223 Posts
    I didn't expect Ryon Healy to be so highly coveted, even here.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to P2F For This Useful Post:

    Orgfiller (10-12-2017)

  10. #43335
    All Star silvergun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,133
    Thanks
    7,285
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 1,314 Posts
    Good job AG, let king get his suckle on, he needs your strength.

    My point was coming along to thank every post made ripping on me is a betabitch move.

    Hey don't you do the same?

  11. #43336
    All Star Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,945
    Thanks
    2,217
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by P2F View Post
    I didn't expect Ryon Healy to be so highly coveted, even here.
    It's starting to get to the slim pickings part of the draft out there.

  12. #43337
    Moderator KingKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17,179
    Thanks
    14,348
    Thanked 5,945 Times in 3,793 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    I just like him in our format better. With wOBA, RC, SLG all cats it rewards power guys
    He doesn't project for a better wOBA despite the extra homeruns probably because he's a station to station guy and Tendi's all around skill set will generate plenty of extra bases. I don't really get why you like Schwarber so much. All his value is tied to his power. Tendi provides more paths to value and as such should have the much safer floor and you could also argue that he has the higher upside too.

  13. #43338
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,953
    Thanks
    3,031
    Thanked 3,569 Times in 2,373 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKat View Post
    He doesn't project for a better wOBA despite the extra homeruns probably because he's a station to station guy and Tendi's all around skill set will generate plenty of extra bases. I don't really get why you like Schwarber so much. All his value is tied to his power. Tendi provides more paths to value and as such should have the much safer floor and you could also argue that he has the higher upside too.
    I agree Tendi has a much safer floor but I think Schwarber has the higher ceiling in our format. Also, the deal was not a straight up swap. I turned down Tendi for Schwarber + picks. We probably went back and forth with 8-13 counters before I felt I got enough value in the other assets.

    I had a surplus of old OF and I did not need Choo and had a surplus in the BP and non closer guys pop up every year. I got Anthony Swarzak in the FA pool last year. I feel I can replace them easier.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to jays4life19 For This Useful Post:

    Nafro (10-12-2017)

  15. #43339
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,953
    Thanks
    3,031
    Thanked 3,569 Times in 2,373 Posts
    When are we doing the New player draft again?

    These drafts during work sure are fun.

  16. #43340
    All Star AdamGreenwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,554
    Thanks
    302
    Thanked 1,840 Times in 1,094 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silvergun View Post
    Good job AG, let king get his suckle on, he needs your strength.

    My point was coming along to thank every post made ripping on me is a betabitch move.

    Hey don't you do the same?
    As important as you are, it is possible that two people can both disagree with you, without it being a vast anti-Silvergun conspiracy.

  17. #43341
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24,425
    Thanks
    3,589
    Thanked 12,642 Times in 7,555 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    When are we doing the New player draft again?

    These drafts during work sure are fun.
    January 14th at 9AM.

    Draft will always start at 9AM on the second Sunday of January going forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to BTS For This Useful Post:

    jays4life19 (10-12-2017)

  19. #43342
    Just Drafted
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    We are willing to move pick 40 and 41 and even maybe some later picks. Looking for SP and SS.

  20. #43343
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,572
    Thanks
    1,269
    Thanked 1,344 Times in 763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maahfaace View Post
    Well, it works on desktop, gotta be my shitty s5 phone.
    Try opening it as a new tab in your browser if you haven't done that already.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Pendleton For This Useful Post:

    Maahfaace (10-13-2017)

  22. #43344
    MVP
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    11,640
    Thanks
    612
    Thanked 2,601 Times in 1,936 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendleton View Post
    Try opening it as a new tab in your browser if you haven't done that already.
    Or get the Google Sheets app.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •