Page 2704 of 2744 FirstFirst ... 17042204260426542694270227032704270527062714 ... LastLast
Results 43,249 to 43,264 of 43904

Thread: League of #Despair

  1. #43249
    DONOR spittin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 206 Times in 143 Posts
    I didn't pay much attention to the new player draft until now but damn it looks loaded this year.

  2. #43250
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,762
    Thanks
    3,505
    Thanked 12,288 Times in 7,366 Posts
    Welp, Aroldis Chapman is still really good
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  3. #43251
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,629
    Thanks
    2,872
    Thanked 3,395 Times in 2,254 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Condor13 View Post
    Don't know how my team will shape up to everyone else's but I'd like try compete for the playoffs in my first year
    Your division is stacked but so was this dispersal draft so you never know. Injuries play such a big factor in success in this league as the waiver wire is shit to get replacements from.

  4. #43252
    Just Drafted
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    So up yours Matt! 5'6 187 is healthy in Sacramento. Same body type as Charles Barkley in Rec leagues ha!

    What team is abomination. Schwarber, Moustakas, 2019 picks and potentially this pick at 32 going to go soon! Were looking for SP and open to a lot. We have sent out quite a few messages to owners out there!

  5. #43253
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,629
    Thanks
    2,872
    Thanked 3,395 Times in 2,254 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by williamrecruiter View Post
    So up yours Matt! 5'6 187 is healthy in Sacramento. Same body type as Charles Barkley in Rec leagues ha!

    What team is abomination. Schwarber, Moustakas, 2019 picks and potentially this pick at 32 going to go soon! Were looking for SP and open to a lot. We have sent out quite a few messages to owners out there!
    Abom is the Kansas city royals. You can find all the owners on the spread sheet

  6. #43254
    Just Drafted
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    We might like Adam Jones for a dispersal pick and interested in snagging a few bullpen holds guys. SS, OF, SP and RP!

  7. #43255
    Just Drafted
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    I need that link again my co-owner sucks he thinks he is Catch Me If You Can jet setting around the world all the time sleeping with men!

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to williamrecruiter For This Useful Post:

    BTS (10-12-2017),P2F (10-11-2017),Spanky99 (10-12-2017)

  9. #43256
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,629
    Thanks
    2,872
    Thanked 3,395 Times in 2,254 Posts
    <_______ has copious amounts of holds guys and OFs

  10. #43257
    MVP intentional wok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,709
    Thanks
    2,133
    Thanked 2,986 Times in 1,801 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by williamrecruiter View Post
    I need that link again my co-owner sucks he thinks he is Catch Me If You Can jet setting around the world all the time sleeping with men!
    This was the initial impression I got of Terminator, tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    Barnes insouciance on the mound makes him a terminator.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to intentional wok For This Useful Post:

    jays4life19 (10-12-2017),P2F (10-11-2017)

  12. #43258
    Hall of Famer Orgfiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,082
    Thanks
    3,421
    Thanked 4,483 Times in 2,856 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by williamrecruiter View Post
    We might like Adam Jones for a dispersal pick and interested in snagging a few bullpen holds guys. SS, OF, SP and RP!
    I have both Adam Jones and good holds guys. Hit me up!
    Quote Originally Posted by LetTheBallFly View Post
    Synder is mediocre at best this year. Let me know when Synder is giving up less runs per game than Sanchez, until then I'll take Sanchez

  13. #43259
    Just Drafted
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Messaged you. Did you get my message intentional wok

  14. #43260
    Just Drafted
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Also to be clear were up right now with pick #32 in the dispersal draft correct. Waiting for Matt to send me the link again!

  15. #43261
    DONOR P2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    4,939
    Thanks
    2,869
    Thanked 1,671 Times in 1,093 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by williamrecruiter View Post
    Also to be clear were up right now with pick #32 in the dispersal draft correct. Waiting for Matt to send me the link again!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1634656512

  16. #43262
    Just Drafted
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Thanks!

  17. #43263
    Hall of Famer Orgfiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,082
    Thanks
    3,421
    Thanked 4,483 Times in 2,856 Posts
    Could someone with spreadsheet access update pick 66 to be Blue Jays instead of Dodgers?
    Quote Originally Posted by LetTheBallFly View Post
    Synder is mediocre at best this year. Let me know when Synder is giving up less runs per game than Sanchez, until then I'll take Sanchez

  18. #43264
    Hall of Famer Orgfiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,082
    Thanks
    3,421
    Thanked 4,483 Times in 2,856 Posts
    Thanks P2F you're a beaut.
    Quote Originally Posted by LetTheBallFly View Post
    Synder is mediocre at best this year. Let me know when Synder is giving up less runs per game than Sanchez, until then I'll take Sanchez



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •