• CIN
    ATL
    Preview
    6:40 PM ET
  • NYY
    MIN
    Preview
    7:05 PM ET
  • BAL
    CLE
    Preview
    7:05 PM ET
  • TEX
    OAK
    Preview
    8:05 PM ET
  • HOU
    LAA
    Preview
    8:10 PM ET
  • CWS
    SEA
    Preview
    8:10 PM ET
  • COL
    SD
    Preview
    8:40 PM ET
  • LAD
    MIA
    Preview
    10:10 PM ET
  • SF
    WSH
    Preview
    10:15 PM ET
Page 2525 of 3159 FirstFirst ... 15252025242524752515252325242525252625272535257526253025 ... LastLast
Results 40,385 to 40,400 of 50532

Thread: League of #Despair

  1. #40385
    Hall of Famer Laika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,354
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked 8,752 Times in 4,867 Posts
    Bandy for Broxton is fine - both scrubs. I don't understand the pick

  2. #40386
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,439
    Thanks
    5,782
    Thanked 10,424 Times in 6,096 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    Bandy for Broxton is fine - both scrubs. I don't understand the pick
    Greenwood just wanted to get a deal done.

  3. #40387
    Hall of Famer Laika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,354
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked 8,752 Times in 4,867 Posts
    Two seconds for Jett Bandy lol

  4. #40388
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,439
    Thanks
    5,782
    Thanked 10,424 Times in 6,096 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    Two seconds for Jett Bandy lol
    Respect the hustle.

  5. #40389
    Hall of Famer Laika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,354
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked 8,752 Times in 4,867 Posts
    I can never respect you, King. You know that.

  6. #40390
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,439
    Thanks
    5,782
    Thanked 10,424 Times in 6,096 Posts
    .

  7. #40391
    Big Leaguer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Shakespeare, ON
    Posts
    2,389
    Thanks
    1,334
    Thanked 524 Times in 341 Posts
    So I am going to set the league record for most WAR on left on the bench. I missed another Synder start....This time because I got my Blackberry Classic and its Web Browser will not open Fantrax. Does anybody know if there is anyway with the BB10 OS I can get a browser that isn't like running Internet Explorer circa 1996? I think Thor has gotten the message though now. He won't be pussing out with blister problems again. Though if used properly it would be kind of okay if he went to IR between every start, without ever missing a start.

  8. #40392
    Big Leaguer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Shakespeare, ON
    Posts
    2,389
    Thanks
    1,334
    Thanked 524 Times in 341 Posts
    Looking to unload a player to add a FA relief pitcher. If anyone has interest in Alex Avila, Christian Vazquez or Stephen Cardullo offer me an insignificant draft pick for one of them.
    Last edited by Nafro; 04-20-2017 at 09:47 PM. Reason: grammar correction

  9. #40393
    All Star AdamGreenwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,922
    Thanks
    343
    Thanked 2,079 Times in 1,215 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Greenwood just wanted to get a deal done.
    I love it when a guy I trade for hits a home run the first night I get them.
    Last edited by AdamGreenwood; 04-20-2017 at 10:25 PM.

  10. #40394
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,816
    Thanks
    2,330
    Thanked 8,648 Times in 5,341 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafro View Post
    So I am going to set the league record for most WAR on left on the bench. I missed another Synder start....This time because I got my Blackberry Classic and its Web Browser will not open Fantrax. Does anybody know if there is anyway with the BB10 OS I can get a browser that isn't like running Internet Explorer circa 1996? I think Thor has gotten the message though now. He won't be pussing out with blister problems again. Though if used properly it would be kind of okay if he went to IR between every start, without ever missing a start.
    I recommend getting a phone and platform that are relevant in 2017.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I know King isn't... little prick.

  11. #40395
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,443
    Thanks
    1,545
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 970 Posts
    Looking for a legit upgrade at CF or 3B.

  12. #40396
    DONOR P2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    6,761
    Thanks
    4,014
    Thanked 2,675 Times in 1,672 Posts
    (Still) looking for a SP.

  13. #40397
    Big Leaguer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Shakespeare, ON
    Posts
    2,389
    Thanks
    1,334
    Thanked 524 Times in 341 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    I recommend getting a phone and platform that are relevant in 2017.
    This is the obvious and the best advice. That being said, there are reasons that I like and use the BB10, one of which is that it is 2017. The more open and connected/accessible a platform is in certain aspects, the more vulnerable it is. I'll trade not having fantrax, for a little extra security and control over the personal and financial information I handle. There is no such thing as true privacy, when your connected to something called the "World Wide Web". Nor do I feel the need for that type of privacy/security. That being said the extent at which smartphones/modern day electronics allow ourselves to be accessed or "connected to" will become apparent over the next 5-10 years.

  14. #40398
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,224
    Thanks
    3,763
    Thanked 4,547 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendleton View Post
    Looking for a legit upgrade at CF or 3B.
    Adam Rosales sweepstakes are open. lol

  15. #40399
    MVP intentional wok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8,001
    Thanks
    2,199
    Thanked 3,102 Times in 1,867 Posts
    For some reason I thought Jett Bandy and Jaff Dacker were the same guy. My brain did not make the distinction between the two names until literally now.

  16. #40400
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,224
    Thanks
    3,763
    Thanked 4,547 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafro View Post
    This is the obvious and the best advice. That being said, there are reasons that I like and use the BB10, one of which is that it is 2017. The more open and connected/accessible a platform is in certain aspects, the more vulnerable it is. I'll trade not having fantrax, for a little extra security and control over the personal and financial information I handle. There is no such thing as true privacy, when your connected to something called the "World Wide Web". Nor do I feel the need for that type of privacy/security. That being said the extent at which smartphones/modern day electronics allow ourselves to be accessed or "connected to" will become apparent over the next 5-10 years.
    I'm a Blackberry guy too because of work. Go with the Blackberry PRIV.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •