• CIN 5
    PIT 4
    Final
    12:35 PM ET
  • TOR 1
    LAA 8
    Final
    12:37 PM ET
  • CWS 3
    BAL 9
    Final
    2:10 PM ET
  • OAK 4
    SEA 3
    Final
    3:35 PM ET
  • CLE 2
    HOU 8
    Final
    6:10 PM ET
  • TB 6
    BOS 3
    Final
    7:10 PM ET
  • TEX 1
    KC 8
    In Progress
    Bottom 9th
  • MIL 0
    NYM 5
    In Progress
    Bottom 8th
Page 3056 of 3220 FirstFirst ... 2056255629563006304630543055305630573058306631063156 ... LastLast
Results 48,881 to 48,896 of 51516

Thread: League of #Despair

  1. #48881
    Mod | DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,840
    Thanks
    3,984
    Thanked 13,827 Times in 8,196 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    You can literally say that to 27 other teams. lol.
    Yes, but of all those teams I felt most compelled to say it to you.
    jays4life19 ban counter: 3

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BTS For This Useful Post:

    jays4life19 (02-14-2018)

  3. #48882
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,807
    Thanks
    3,894
    Thanked 4,680 Times in 3,148 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Yes, but of all those teams I felt most compelled to say it to you.
    I'll just put this here.

    https://www.fangraphs.com/projection...ers=0&sort=9,d

  4. #48883
    Mod | DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,840
    Thanks
    3,984
    Thanked 13,827 Times in 8,196 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    lol, that is obscene
    jays4life19 ban counter: 3

  5. #48884
    All Star AdamGreenwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,993
    Thanks
    351
    Thanked 2,123 Times in 1,236 Posts
    Wow, Mckenzie Gore is already the top LHP prospect in baseball according to the pipeline.
    Crazy for a teenager to be the top prospect at his position.

    https://www.mlb.com/news/2018-top-10...ts/c-264764456

    I feel that the Gore updates have been slipping lately. Don't worry guys, I'll keep them going.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to AdamGreenwood For This Useful Post:

    jays4life19 (02-14-2018)

  7. #48885
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,807
    Thanks
    3,894
    Thanked 4,680 Times in 3,148 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGreenwood View Post
    Wow, Mckenzie Gore is already the top LHP prospect in baseball according to the pipeline.
    Crazy for a teenager to be the top prospect at his position.

    https://www.mlb.com/news/2018-top-10...ts/c-264764456

    I feel that the Gore updates have been slipping lately. Don't worry guys, I'll keep them going.
    My bad.

    I traded him so i feel less inclined to provide a daily update.

  8. #48886
    Mod | DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,840
    Thanks
    3,984
    Thanked 13,827 Times in 8,196 Posts
    I have 8 relievers and only 7 spots, so feel free to make an offer on one.
    jays4life19 ban counter: 3

  9. #48887
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,708
    Thanks
    1,633
    Thanked 1,813 Times in 1,041 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    My bad.

    I traded him so i feel less inclined to provide a daily update.
    You could just do daily updates on Tall Kyle instead. I've decided I'm going to call him Tall Kyle instead of the Giant.

  10. #48888
    MVP
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    13,255
    Thanks
    849
    Thanked 3,112 Times in 2,307 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    I have 8 relievers and only 7 spots, so feel free to make an offer on one.
    Only 8?

  11. #48889
    DONOR P2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    7,166
    Thanks
    4,306
    Thanked 2,921 Times in 1,823 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendleton View Post
    You could just do daily updates on Tall Kyle instead. I've decided I'm going to call him Tall Kyle instead of the Giant.
    What about Mile Kyle?

  12. #48890
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,708
    Thanks
    1,633
    Thanked 1,813 Times in 1,041 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by P2F View Post
    What about Mile Kyle?
    Mile High Kyle...yeah that's probably better.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pendleton For This Useful Post:

    jays4life19 (02-14-2018)

  14. #48891
    MVP
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    13,255
    Thanks
    849
    Thanked 3,112 Times in 2,307 Posts
    From the Fantrax player updates:

    San Diego Padres starting pitcher Tyson Ross is coming off of a few injury-ravaged seasons, but manager Andy Green said that Ross is in good shape. Green watched Ross throw a bullpen the other day, according to Dennis Lin of The Athletic, saying, "That was the first time I've seen his arm move freely in a Padres uniform." Ross was a disaster in 2017 with the Rangers, posting an ugly 7.71 ERA, 1.84 WHIP and only 36 strikeouts in 49 innings over 10 starts. He was one of the more dominant pitchers in the National League with the Padres before a shoulder injury wiped out his entire 2016 campaign. With full health, though, he could rebound in a pitcher-friendly environment.
    Please let this be true!

  15. #48892
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,708
    Thanks
    1,633
    Thanked 1,813 Times in 1,041 Posts
    Apparently Matt Bush trying to become a SP is still a thing.

  16. #48893
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,807
    Thanks
    3,894
    Thanked 4,680 Times in 3,148 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    I have 8 relievers and only 7 spots, so feel free to make an offer on one.
    I would be interested in A.J Minter.

    Are you looking for prospects or MLB pieces?

  17. #48894
    Mod | DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,840
    Thanks
    3,984
    Thanked 13,827 Times in 8,196 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    I would be interested in A.J Minter.

    Are you looking for prospects or MLB pieces?
    It would take quite a good prospect to get minter from me. Could also move him in a deal for a SP. I was thinking of one of my lesser arms though.
    jays4life19 ban counter: 3

  18. #48895
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,807
    Thanks
    3,894
    Thanked 4,680 Times in 3,148 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    It would take quite a good prospect to get minter from me. Could also move him in a deal for a SP. I was thinking of one of my lesser arms though.
    It's been a few days since you declined an offer so I'll send something your way

  19. #48896
    Mod | DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,840
    Thanks
    3,984
    Thanked 13,827 Times in 8,196 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    It's been a few days since you declined an offer so I'll send something your way
    That's actually interesting. Let me chew on it for a bit.
    jays4life19 ban counter: 3


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •