• PHI
    STL
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • MIN
    CWS
    Preview
    1:10 PM ET
  • TEX
    TOR
    Preview
    2:05 PM ET
  • MIL
    PIT
    Preview
    2:10 PM ET
  • COL
    ARI
    Preview
    3:10 PM ET
  • OAK
    HOU
    Preview
    3:35 PM ET
  • BAL
    CLE
    Preview
    7:05 PM ET
  • NYY
    LAA
    Preview
    7:05 PM ET
  • MIA
    CHC
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • ATL
    SF
    Preview
    7:35 PM ET
  • SEA
    DET
    Preview
    10:10 PM ET
  • LAD
    NYM
    Preview
    10:10 PM ET
Page 2 of 125 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 32 of 1991

Thread: Vidya Games Chat

  1. #17
    Hall of Famer NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    15,522
    Thanks
    1,146
    Thanked 8,308 Times in 4,630 Posts
    Looking forward to The Last of Us and Dark Souls 2.

    Most recently played Bioshock Infinite and Bastion, both of which were awesome.

    Still need to get around to playing Company of Heroes, LA Noire, and Deus Ex: HR, all of which I bought during some Steam sale months ago.

  2. #18
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,789
    Thanks
    1,949
    Thanked 7,446 Times in 4,634 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    Looking forward to The Last of Us and Dark Souls 2.

    Most recently played Bioshock Infinite and Bastion, both of which were awesome.

    Still need to get around to playing Company of Heroes, LA Noire, and Deus Ex: HR, all of which I bought during some Steam sale months ago.
    Deus Ex was 5 bucks on Steam awhile back, good value. It's a decent game, but it's not Mass Effect or Elder Scrolls. Most fun I had was to play the entire campaign without killing anyone.

  3. #19
    Prospect
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 25 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dineke View Post
    Anyone still play pokemon? I have it on my phone and I still play it whenever I'm on the subway lol.
    lol same

  4. #20
    DONOR P2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    3,651
    Thanks
    2,309
    Thanked 1,098 Times in 741 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Deus Ex was 5 bucks on Steam awhile back, good value. It's a decent game, but it's not Mass Effect or Elder Scrolls. Most fun I had was to play the entire campaign without killing anyone.
    I couldn't agree more.

  5. #21
    Top 100 Prospect declan_44's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Saint John
    Posts
    371
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    Just finished Aliens Colonial Marines. Has some bugs in it (No pun intended) but holy fuck, it was so fun to hear that distinctive gunfire hitting those damn Aliens.
    It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.

  6. #22
    Big Leaguer SirBJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Maple
    Posts
    3,117
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 857 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dineke View Post
    Anyone still play pokemon? I have it on my phone and I still play it whenever I'm on the subway lol.
    Hell yeah.

  7. #23
    All Star jaysblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,797
    Thanks
    1,398
    Thanked 1,297 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dineke View Post
    NBA 2k13 mostly.
    I'm not a basketball fan, but I bought NBA 2k13 last October and it is amazing. That's all I was playing all winter. Really addictive and fun game to play. Never thought I'd enjoy a basketball game like that.

  8. #24
    All Star jaysblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,797
    Thanks
    1,398
    Thanked 1,297 Times in 981 Posts
    I just bought the Hitman HD collection trilogy for PS3 for like $25 off Amazon. I've played Silent Assassin for PS2 and that was a lot of fun, and I heard Blood Money is supposed to amazing, so looking forward to play them!

    I have a bunch of games I bought on Boxing Day that I still need to play more of. Farcry 3, Hitman Absolution, COD Black Ops 2, Saints Row 3, Max Payne 3.

    Also, for Xbox, I've been playing Skyrim and I have Metal Gear Rising which is a lot of fun. Since I'm off school now, need to find time for some gaming haha!

    Games I'm looking forward to are The Last of Us (Naughty Dog always makes great games), Beyond Two Souls (the creators of Heavy Rain! - can't wait it looks amazing!), South Park (I've been waiting since March haha still have it preordered) and GTA 5!

  9. #25
    ECJF Level GD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,339
    Thanks
    12,058
    Thanked 4,798 Times in 3,439 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBJay View Post
    Hell yeah.
    I still boot up Emerald and Diamond from time to time, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by jaysblue View Post
    I'm not a basketball fan, but I bought NBA 2k13 last October and it is amazing. That's all I was playing all winter. Really addictive and fun game to play. Never thought I'd enjoy a basketball game like that.
    I'm completely hooked on MyTeam.

  10. #26
    Big Leaguer SirBJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Maple
    Posts
    3,117
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 857 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GordieDougie View Post
    I still boot up Emerald and Diamond from time to time, lol.
    Props to you for sticking with the later gens.

  11. #27
    ECJF Level GD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,339
    Thanks
    12,058
    Thanked 4,798 Times in 3,439 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBJay View Post
    Props to you for sticking with the later gens.
    I play them all, but I mainly play those later ones. Emerald is my favorite.

  12. #28
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,789
    Thanks
    1,949
    Thanked 7,446 Times in 4,634 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GordieDougie View Post
    I play them all, but I mainly play those later ones. Emerald is my favorite.
    For awhile I was addicted to breeding shiny pokemon in Pearl. I can point you to how if you're interested at all. Some of them look awesome, like black Charizard.

  13. #29
    Blue Chip Prospect bzapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,239
    Thanks
    190
    Thanked 245 Times in 161 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    For awhile I was addicted to breeding shiny pokemon in Pearl. I can point you to how if you're interested at all. Some of them look awesome, like black Charizard.
    I don't how you have the patience for that. I have a few shinies but they were all wild encounters.

    I haven't played as much recently but a little while ago I was spending a lot of time playing Platinum trying to beat all the Battle Frontier facilities, but eventually it just got too annoying.

  14. #30
    Moderator Deadpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Oshawa, Ontario
    Posts
    7,402
    Thanks
    10,120
    Thanked 2,546 Times in 1,621 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by play2fade View Post
    Just finally got into Mass Effect 3. I know I'm late to the party, but this game is just sick. I love the online play.

    Also, still playing Skyrim, as well as Simpsons Tapped Out.
    I just "finished" Skyrim... Love that game, but once you're done the main quest and all the DLC there's no real reason to keep playing, unfortunately.

    Edit... Dragon Age Origins (the everygoddamnthing pack) was on sale for $7.50 on Steam a while ago, so I've been playing that again (not pirated this time!) and Civilization V is still in heavy rotation for me...

  15. #31
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,789
    Thanks
    1,949
    Thanked 7,446 Times in 4,634 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bzapple View Post
    I don't how you have the patience for that. I have a few shinies but they were all wild encounters.

    I haven't played as much recently but a little while ago I was spending a lot of time playing Platinum trying to beat all the Battle Frontier facilities, but eventually it just got too annoying.
    There's a trick to it. Man, you were lucky, only shiny I've encountered wild was a Budew. Breeding them isn't exactly hacking (everything about them checks out as legit) but you're pretty much assured a shiny as long as you follow directions. You really just need the coin flip app for your watch.

  16. #32
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,789
    Thanks
    1,949
    Thanked 7,446 Times in 4,634 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
    I just "finished" Skyrim... Love that game, but once you're done the main quest and all the DLC there's no real reason to keep playing, unfortunately.
    Can't disagree more, there's the thieves guild (awesome and better than Oblivion's) where you still have to perform missions even if you finish the storyline, dark brotherhood, the companions, etc. Even just randomly exploring is fun.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •