Preview
    8:05 PM ET
Page 101 of 119 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,616 of 1902

Thread: Vidya Games Chat

Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 960 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysblue View Post
    I picked up Skyrim for Xbox One yesterday off Amazon. For $30 you're not going to get a better game at that price.
    Many would argue the Witcher. Which was also $30.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,285 Times in 969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    Many would argue the Witcher. Which was also $30.
    Already have the Witcher 3 haha.

Blue Chip Prospect canadiansportsjunkie's Avatar
    Thanks
    That humble thing is offering assassins creed games if you donate

Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 644 Posts
    Hunter Pence streaming Magic the Gathering right now: https://www.twitch.tv/hunterpence

Top 100 Prospect TholesWeirdEye's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 43211234 View Post
    Hunter Pence streaming Magic the Gathering right now: https://www.twitch.tv/hunterpence
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8

Thanks
    Thanked 2,912 Times in 1,761 Posts
    My girlfriend wanted to play Skyrim again so she suggested we create and play a character together. Now we're running around smashing people and arguing about whether or not we can afford magic gloves to swing the weapons better. She da best.

There also seems to be a lot of new content in the game that I don't remember? I haven't played the thing since like 2012 though, so who knows.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by intentional wok View Post
    My girlfriend wanted to play Skyrim again so she suggested we create and play a character together. Now we're running around smashing people and arguing about whether or not we can afford magic gloves to swing the weapons better. She da best.

There also seems to be a lot of new content in the game that I don't remember? I haven't played the thing since like 2012 though, so who knows.
    If you're playing the special edition it includes all the DLC. Even the vanilla version has 100's of hours of content, random encounters, unmarked locations etc.

There's also a mod called Skyrim uncut which adds in lots of things that are in the game files but were not included in the released version. Example - if you've ever done the quest where you locate a master chef, the pub he stays in is now part of a village, not an isolated building.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthe4th View Post
    If you're playing the special edition it includes all the DLC. Even the vanilla version has 100's of hours of content, random encounters, unmarked locations etc.

There's also a mod called Skyrim uncut which adds in lots of things that are in the game files but were not included in the released version. Example - if you've ever done the quest where you locate a master chef, the pub he stays in is now part of a village, not an isolated building.
    We're playing the PS3 version (yeah laugh it up), but we have all the extra stuff bought up from back when it came out. I actually have the game + the special edition on Steam too but she doesn't want to play in our much smaller computer room. Right now we're working on building a house. I didn't even know you could do that!

Top 100 Prospect TholesWeirdEye's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by intentional wok View Post
    We're playing the PS3 version (yeah laugh it up), but we have all the extra stuff bought up from back when it came out. I actually have the game + the special edition on Steam too but she doesn't want to play in our much smaller computer room. Right now we're working on building a house. I didn't even know you could do that!
    I'll trade you a PS4 for some stir fry.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TholesWeirdEye View Post
    I'll trade you a PS4 for some stir fry.
    This would be a really bad trade for you.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,239 Times in 4,510 Posts
    This is pretty late but I didn't have a proper PC to play it...the new Doom is freaking awesome. The combat is so intense, smooth and fun and there's a very interesting and enticing progression system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant77 View Post
    I think we all know it's the latter. The Mariners have been a disgustingly bad offensive for a decade now and nothing has changed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    This is pretty late but I didn't have a proper PC to play it...the new Doom is freaking awesome. The combat is so intense, smooth and fun and there's a very interesting and enticing progression system.
    Yeah it was probably the second best game of 2016 for me. Stardew Valley was number one, I dropped 92 hours in the first fucking week. My partner was not amused as we were wedding planning at that time and I was thinking about how to maximize crop growth for profit, le sigh.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sorrow For This Useful Post:

Pinkfloid (01-10-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    Yeah it was probably the second best game of 2016 for me. Stardew Valley was number one, I dropped 92 hours in the first fucking week. My partner was not amused as we were wedding planning at that time and I was thinking about how to maximize crop growth for profit, le sigh.
    Hilarious, my GF used to constantly bitch at me for how much I was playing Stardew Valley...Then she started playing it and last night I had to tell her to go to bed at 2 am, lol.
    I think we all know it's the latter. The Mariners have been a disgustingly bad offensive for a decade now and nothing has changed.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boxcar For This Useful Post:

Pinkfloid (01-10-2017),Spanky99 (01-08-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,849 Times in 5,265 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Hilarious, my GF used to constantly bitch at me for how much I was playing Stardew Valley...Then she started playing it and last night I had to tell her to go to bed at 2 am, lol.
    That's hilarious.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Spanky99 For This Useful Post:

Pinkfloid (01-10-2017)

Thanks
    So I was late to the party, but I finally started playing The Witcher 3 somewhat recently. Anyway, I beat the main quest last night.

*SPOILER ALERT?*

Did anyone else have way more trouble battling Caranthir than Eredin? I was stuck on Caranthir for a few hours (got frustrated many times), but took Eredin down on the first attempt.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by P2F View Post
    So I was late to the party, but I finally started playing The Witcher 3 somewhat recently. Anyway, I beat the main quest last night.

*SPOILER ALERT?*

Did anyone else have way more trouble battling Caranthir than Eredin? I was stuck on Caranthir for a few hours (got frustrated many times), but took Eredin down on the first attempt.
    Yeah, I agree. I like Ciri as a character but I'd much rather play as Geralt. Caranthir was pretty tough.

Speaking of the Wild Hunt, I recently finished replaying the first Witcher game and there, the Wild Hunt are represented as wraiths. You actually "fight" Eredin (who is never named) at one point and he's a legit wraith. The wild Hunt are only wraiths according to peasants, though, Witchers would be aware that they are actually Aen Elle.

Kind of annoying. Not like they made the story up on the fly, either.