STL
    Preview
    10:10 PM ET
Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120
Results 1,905 to 1,915 of 1915

Thread: Vidya Games Chat

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Toussaint is an absolutely stunning environment. I was missing fighting bruxae, alps, fleders and gharkains in the base game and B&W filled that vampire need for me. Also, the quests for new Witcher Grandmaster gear and armor dyes really round out the experience.

I did my best to not finish B&W for as long as possible which is the mark of a great experience to me. My only complaint is that you are forced to use the new Skellige Gwent deck in the big tournament and I really don't like it. There's a guy that offers you a wager at some point, in a game and I recommend taking it for a great weapon.

Also, I don't want to spoil anything but there's a choice nearing the end and I recommend not seeing the old one unless you're planning to explore both possibilities. You are basically pigeonholed into one ending in that case.
    Thank you for this. I've noted this for my future Blood and Wine-playing self. He'll be most pleased.

I ran into an apparent renowned glitch in HoS where there aren't any Ofierian armor diagrams in the chest in the bandits' hideout, though there are supposed to be. Fack. I have to admit that this taints the HoS experience a wee bit for me because now it looks like one of the quests will remain incomplete. Oh well, I guess - the game and expansion are incredible, so I'll let this ONE slide. It's nothing major, but annoying nonetheless.

I'm looking forward to picking up B&W soon, once I've finished the side shit in HoS.

Can we all just take a moment to recognize how amazing The Witcher 3 is/was? I mean, really...best game ever? Most likely.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,087 Times in 695 Posts
    HL2 imo

Top 100 Prospect TholesWeirdEye's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can get Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition for $20 today.

http://deals.kinja.com/the-ultimate-...ust-1794917112

Thanks
    I traded my Xbox one for a PS4 a few weeks ago for the sole intention of playing Bloodborne, I also ended up picking up last years version of MLB: The Show, and have hardly touched Bloodborne because of it, its really addicting, the road to the show mode, that is.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 826 Posts
    About 4 hours in to Horizon Zero Dawn today.

Game play is really smooth and fun, story line and cut scenes are interesting ( I dont think I've skipped one yet)
    #FireCasey

Thanks
    Thanked 2,923 Times in 1,768 Posts
    NEED OPINIONS

So I was under the impression that Prey is a standard run and gun shooting game that takes place in space. But now I'm hearing it's a lot closer to System Shock with the open environment to explore, limited resources, and varied RPG skills that really change the way how you go through the game each time you start it. If it's the latter... I actually might go buy it. That it's made by the amazing studio who did Dishonored gives me a lot of confidence that it's legitimately an amazing game.

EDIT:

And this soundtrack, damn:

Last edited by intentional wok; Yesterday at 12:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Make like a tree and FUCK OFF, shithead!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,686 Times in 6,964 Posts
    I just finished re-playing Fallout 3. Anyone else not think it deserves its reputation as being one of the best game ever? The story kinda sucks, and the GOTY Edition was glitchy as fuck.
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    I just finished re-playing Fallout 3. Anyone else not think it deserves its reputation as being one of the best game ever? The story kinda sucks, and the GOTY Edition was glitchy as fuck.
    What platform did you play it on? On consoles it becomes borderline unplayable after 60+ hours due to near constant crashing.

Mods fix most of the issues on PC.

I really liked it at the time, but IMO it hasn't aged as well as New Vegas (although New Vegas again is very poorly optimised for consoles), or Oblivion which both use the same engine.

I actually loved the main storyline of 3, and a lot of the sidequests are good too, much more than your typical RPG fetch quests.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,686 Times in 6,964 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthe4th View Post
    What platform did you play it on? On consoles it becomes borderline unplayable after 60+ hours due to near constant crashing.

Mods fix most of the issues on PC.

I really liked it at the time, but IMO it hasn't aged as well as New Vegas (although New Vegas again is very poorly optimised for consoles), or Oblivion which both use the same engine.

I actually loved the main storyline of 3, and a lot of the sidequests are good too, much more than your typical RPG fetch quests.
    PS3. It did get to the point where it was close to unplayable. Especially the DLC. It was still a lot of fun, but I didn't love it as much as I remembered.
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    PS3. It did get to the point where it was close to unplayable. Especially the DLC. It was still a lot of fun, but I didn't love it as much as I remembered.
    Yeah, I remember on PS3 struggling to finish the final bit of DLC (the one that ends at the Pentagon) because of the crashing, and as soon as I did it (and got the final trophy haha) I never played it again.

For me I didn't really like the green tint the game is played in, added to the post apocalyptic setting it makes the landscape drab and a bit boring. I remember loving the oasis in the North with the weird talking tree thing as it reminded me of Oblivion's setting.

New Vegas is even worse bug wise on the PS3, but I replayed it on PC last year with enough mods to make it playable, and it holds up well. There's also more variety in the setting with the desert, Vegas, and some areas with vegetation (including a vault filled with plants).

Thanks
    I just realized that there are user created rosters that you can download for MLB the show with all the real minor leaguers. To think I wasted hours making all those prospects makes me cringe meow.....
    I donít suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.