• PIT 6
    DET 8
    In Progress
    End 5th
  • PIT
    DET
    Preview
    3:33 AM ET
  • HOU 5
    LAA 2
    Final
    2:10 PM ET
  • CWS 3
    SEA 4
    Final
    2:10 PM ET
  • COL 4
    SD 1
    In Progress
    Middle 8th
  • SF 1
    WSH 10
    In Progress
    Bottom 6th
  • NYY 0
    MIN 0
    Pre-Game
    6:35 PM ET
  • CIN 0
    ATL 0
    Pre-Game
    6:40 PM ET
  • PHI 0
    ARI 0
    Pre-Game
    7:05 PM ET
  • BAL 0
    TB 0
    Pre-Game
    7:05 PM ET
  • TOR 0
    BOS 0
    Pre-Game
    7:07 PM ET
  • CLE 0
    CHC 0
    Pre-Game
    7:10 PM ET
  • LAD
    MIA
    Preview
    7:35 PM ET
  • TEX
    OAK
    Preview
    8:05 PM ET
  • KC
    MIL
    Preview
    8:15 PM ET
  • STL
    NYM
    Preview
    8:15 PM ET
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
Results 625 to 632 of 632

Thread: Science & Technology Thread

  1. #625
    Mod | DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,412
    Thanks
    3,924
    Thanked 13,642 Times in 8,087 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    Lmao how did you manage that?
    Just checked and it's actually $67.80 after tax for 10 gigs and unlimited everything else. They offered that rate to new and existing customers earlier this year, and it isn't just a limited time rate. Not sure if it's still available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  2. #626
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,264
    Thanks
    3,770
    Thanked 4,550 Times in 3,045 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Just checked and it's actually $67.80 after tax for 10 gigs and unlimited everything else. They offered that rate to new and existing customers earlier this year, and it isn't just a limited time rate. Not sure if it's still available.
    Damn. I can go on a corporate plan through my employer but I'm too damn lazy to email the dude and that still blows it away. My work plan is like 75 for 3 GB and unlimited everything else

  3. #627
    Mod | DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,412
    Thanks
    3,924
    Thanked 13,642 Times in 8,087 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    Damn. I can go on a corporate plan through my employer but I'm too damn lazy to email the dude and that still blows it away. My work plan is like 75 for 3 GB and unlimited everything else
    Yeah, I was on a corporate plan until they came out with that rate. It blew my corporate plan out of the water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  4. #628
    MVP
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    13,022
    Thanks
    823
    Thanked 3,055 Times in 2,266 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    Hi friendos, Need some mobile phone device advice. I currently have a Blackberry PRIV, i have had the phone for about 2 years and i love it. The only issue is the god damn phone won't charge sometimes, and when it does it takes forever. I read to just buy a wireless charger as this problem was likely the charging port and charger were not properly connecting. I bought one as the interwebz said the blackberry PRIV has wireless charging capability but after i bought it i found out they cheaped out in Canada, and if you bought a PRIV in Canada it doesn't. Anyways...options are 1. Take it to get fixed. I probably won't do that, because who fixes technology when it goes out of date so fast. 2. Buy a new phone and shop around for a good phone plan. I'm currently with rogers and after tax i play like 120 for 2 GB of data and unlimited talk. Probably better deals out there. 3. Upgrade my phone. I would be locked into another 2 year contract and i would have to upgrade my plan. 4. Switch companies. Anyone know of any good phones or plans or have any suggestions?
    Take a look at Koodo and Fido. They're subsidiaries of the major telecoms anyway (Telus and Rogers I think), and use their networks. If you wait until something like black friday or boxing day, you should be able to get some really, really sweet deals from them.

  5. #629
    Big Leaguer Maahfaace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Kitchener, ON
    Posts
    3,292
    Thanks
    1,698
    Thanked 686 Times in 490 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    Damn. I can go on a corporate plan through my employer but I'm too damn lazy to email the dude and that still blows it away. My work plan is like 75 for 3 GB and unlimited everything else
    Just call rogers and tell them that you want to cancel your cell phone plan. They will send you right to customer retention. Mention the plan that BTS described and they will match it. I pay 50 bucks for 8GB unlimited everything else after doing what i just said, so for sure you will get something similar.
    I donít suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

  6. #630
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,869
    Thanks
    2,332
    Thanked 8,668 Times in 5,353 Posts
    You peasants and your data caps
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I know King isn't... little prick.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxcar For This Useful Post:

    P2F (04-16-2018)

  8. #631
    Big Leaguer 43211234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanks
    309
    Thanked 1,183 Times in 681 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    Hi friendos,

    Need some mobile phone device advice. I currently have a Blackberry PRIV, i have had the phone for about 2 years and i love it. The only issue is the god damn phone won't charge sometimes, and when it does it takes forever. I read to just buy a wireless charger as this problem was likely the charging port and charger were not properly connecting. I bought one as the interwebz said the blackberry PRIV has wireless charging capability but after i bought it i found out they cheaped out in Canada, and if you bought a PRIV in Canada it doesn't.

    Anyways...options are
    1. Take it to get fixed. I probably won't do that, because who fixes technology when it goes out of date so fast.
    2. Buy a new phone and shop around for a good phone plan. I'm currently with rogers and after tax i play like 120 for 2 GB of data and unlimited talk. Probably better deals out there.
    3. Upgrade my phone. I would be locked into another 2 year contract and i would have to upgrade my plan.
    4. Switch companies.

    Anyone know of any good phones or plans or have any suggestions?
    Check this forum out: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/cell-phones-f88/

    https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ongo...scussion-f129/

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to 43211234 For This Useful Post:

    jays4life19 (04-21-2018)

  10. #632
    MVP
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    13,022
    Thanks
    823
    Thanked 3,055 Times in 2,266 Posts
    Beautiful new Hubble image of the Lagoon Nebula:

    http://hubblesite.org/image/4150/news_release/2018-21

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abomination For This Useful Post:

    P2F (04-21-2018),Spanky99 (04-21-2018),wilko (04-23-2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •