• PIT 10
    DET 13
    Final
    4:05 PM ET
  • PIT 3
    DET 0
    In Progress
    Middle 3rd
  • HOU 5
    LAA 2
    Final
    2:10 PM ET
  • CWS 3
    SEA 4
    Final
    2:10 PM ET
  • COL 5
    SD 2
    Final
    3:10 PM ET
  • SF 2
    WSH 15
    Final
    3:45 PM ET
  • NYY 6
    MIN 4
    In Progress
    Top 7th
  • CIN 4
    ATL 4
    In Progress
    Top 9th
  • PHI 5
    ARI 3
    In Progress
    Bottom 7th
  • BAL 4
    TB 8
    In Progress
    Middle 7th
  • TOR 3
    BOS 4
    In Progress
    Bottom 7th
  • CLE 3
    CHC 1
    In Progress
    End 8th
  • LAD 0
    MIA 3
    In Progress
    Bottom 5th
  • TEX 0
    OAK 2
    In Progress
    Bottom 4th
  • KC 1
    MIL 4
    In Progress
    Bottom 5th
  • STL 3
    NYM 1
    In Progress
    Top 4th
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Results 465 to 473 of 473

Thread: Official Off Topic Thread

  1. #465
    MVP Jimcanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,901
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 1,085 Times in 822 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krylian View Post
    Suck up.
    let him be, he's desperate for friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    I think the Trump presidency has been a smashing success so far, tbh.

  2. #466
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    43,402
    Thanks
    44,800
    Thanked 8,604 Times in 6,613 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krylian View Post
    Suck up.
    What bothers you about me, seriously, so I can answer it?

  3. #467
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    43,402
    Thanks
    44,800
    Thanked 8,604 Times in 6,613 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimcanuck View Post
    let him be, he's desperate for friends
    That's lame.

  4. #468
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    43,402
    Thanks
    44,800
    Thanked 8,604 Times in 6,613 Posts
    Balls....... lol









    Most study's show it's eagerness... IE: Balls... think about it.

  5. #469
    All Star Brownie19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Wasaga Beach
    Posts
    6,130
    Thanks
    1,994
    Thanked 1,709 Times in 1,109 Posts
    Hey guys. It's time for me to revisit my TV package, internet and home phone.

    I'm a bit old school in that I don't have Netflix and still have home phone (for the wife). Ok that makes me a dinosaur.

    I'm with Rogers and we get the digital VIP package plus Ignite 30 + home phone and long distance in NA. Total package cost like $182/month. 2 years are up so now it's $217!

    I've looked into Ooma for VoIP phone and Primus through Costco. Both get awful reviews.

    I'm ready to dump home phone or get something super cheap and am ready to change to Netflix if it makes sense financially. I still need my sports channels though I think (not sure I'm ready to stream them).

    Thoughts or suggestions? Thanks.

  6. #470
    MVP
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    13,022
    Thanks
    823
    Thanked 3,055 Times in 2,266 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie19 View Post
    Hey guys. It's time for me to revisit my TV package, internet and home phone. I'm a bit old school in that I don't have Netflix and still have home phone (for the wife). Ok that makes me a dinosaur. I'm with Rogers and we get the digital VIP package plus Ignite 30 + home phone and long distance in NA. Total package cost like $182/month. 2 years are up so now it's $217! I've looked into Ooma for VoIP phone and Primus through Costco. Both get awful reviews. I'm ready to dump home phone or get something super cheap and am ready to change to Netflix if it makes sense financially. I still need my sports channels though I think (not sure I'm ready to stream them). Thoughts or suggestions? Thanks.
    My folks switched their home phone to one of the cell based ones (but not cell phones). There's a few companies like Koodo and Fido that offer them, just search for fido home phone, etc as they're often obscurely buried in the menus. They promptly got a call from the loyalty department of the big carrier they were with, and were offered a huge monthly discount and multi year rate guarantee to stay with them. Something to consider.

  7. #471
    All Star Brownie19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Wasaga Beach
    Posts
    6,130
    Thanks
    1,994
    Thanked 1,709 Times in 1,109 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abomination View Post
    My folks switched their home phone to one of the cell based ones (but not cell phones). There's a few companies like Koodo and Fido that offer them, just search for fido home phone, etc as they're often obscurely buried in the menus. They promptly got a call from the loyalty department of the big carrier they were with, and were offered a huge monthly discount and multi year rate guarantee to stay with them. Something to consider.
    I got the retention department at Rogers last night. I kept home phone, dropped US long distance, jumped up to Ignite 60 unlimited and went down to the "popular" TV package (I lose MLB network, comedy, golf, nbatv, and a few others I never watch).

    New price - all taxes and rentals in - $152

    I'm pretty happy with that. I can add MLB network for $7/month if I really miss it. I love it at this time of year...but in a few more weeks I doubt I'll watch it much (if I recall correctly they don't show full games on it all year long?)

    $30 less per month with better internet.

  8. #472
    MVP Jimcanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,901
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 1,085 Times in 822 Posts
    My niece's half sister is the singer

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otQc...ature=youtu.be
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    I think the Trump presidency has been a smashing success so far, tbh.

  9. #473
    DONOR
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lethbridge AB
    Posts
    7,837
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 2,353 Times in 1,392 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimcanuck View Post
    My niece's half sister is the singer

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otQc...ature=youtu.be
    You should must call her your half-niece then.
    ****FREE SPANKY****


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •