• BOS 4
    ATL 5
    In Progress
    Middle 6th
  • OAK 0
    ARI 0
    Pre-Game
    4:05 PM ET
  • TEX 0
    KC 0
    Pre-Game
    4:05 PM ET
  • PIT 0
    STL 0
    Pre-Game
    4:05 PM ET
  • PHI 0
    TOR 0
    Pre-Game
    4:05 PM ET
  • TB 0
    BAL 0
    Pre-Game
    4:10 PM ET
  • DET 0
    CWS 0
    Pre-Game
    4:10 PM ET
  • MIL 0
    NYM 0
    Pre-Game
    4:10 PM ET
  • MIA 0
    WSH 0
    Pre-Game
    4:10 PM ET
  • CLE
    HOU
    Preview
    7:15 PM ET
  • NYY
    LAA
    Preview
    7:15 PM ET
  • CHC
    SF
    Preview
    7:15 PM ET
  • COL
    CIN
    Preview
    9:10 PM ET
  • SEA
    MIN
    Preview
    10:10 PM ET
  • LAD
    SD
    Preview
    10:10 PM ET
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Results 465 to 478 of 478

Thread: Official Off Topic Thread

  1. #465
    MVP Jimcanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    9,134
    Thanks
    419
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 843 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krylian View Post
    Suck up.
    let him be, he's desperate for friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    I think the Trump presidency has been a smashing success so far, tbh.

  2. #466
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    44,821
    Thanks
    45,929
    Thanked 8,835 Times in 6,780 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krylian View Post
    Suck up.
    What bothers you about me, seriously, so I can answer it?

  3. #467
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    44,821
    Thanks
    45,929
    Thanked 8,835 Times in 6,780 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimcanuck View Post
    let him be, he's desperate for friends
    That's lame.

  4. #468
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    44,821
    Thanks
    45,929
    Thanked 8,835 Times in 6,780 Posts
    Balls....... lol









    Most study's show it's eagerness... IE: Balls... think about it.

  5. #469
    All Star Brownie19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Wasaga Beach
    Posts
    6,283
    Thanks
    2,044
    Thanked 1,755 Times in 1,144 Posts
    Hey guys. It's time for me to revisit my TV package, internet and home phone.

    I'm a bit old school in that I don't have Netflix and still have home phone (for the wife). Ok that makes me a dinosaur.

    I'm with Rogers and we get the digital VIP package plus Ignite 30 + home phone and long distance in NA. Total package cost like $182/month. 2 years are up so now it's $217!

    I've looked into Ooma for VoIP phone and Primus through Costco. Both get awful reviews.

    I'm ready to dump home phone or get something super cheap and am ready to change to Netflix if it makes sense financially. I still need my sports channels though I think (not sure I'm ready to stream them).

    Thoughts or suggestions? Thanks.

  6. #470
    MVP
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    13,270
    Thanks
    851
    Thanked 3,116 Times in 2,311 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie19 View Post
    Hey guys. It's time for me to revisit my TV package, internet and home phone. I'm a bit old school in that I don't have Netflix and still have home phone (for the wife). Ok that makes me a dinosaur. I'm with Rogers and we get the digital VIP package plus Ignite 30 + home phone and long distance in NA. Total package cost like $182/month. 2 years are up so now it's $217! I've looked into Ooma for VoIP phone and Primus through Costco. Both get awful reviews. I'm ready to dump home phone or get something super cheap and am ready to change to Netflix if it makes sense financially. I still need my sports channels though I think (not sure I'm ready to stream them). Thoughts or suggestions? Thanks.
    My folks switched their home phone to one of the cell based ones (but not cell phones). There's a few companies like Koodo and Fido that offer them, just search for fido home phone, etc as they're often obscurely buried in the menus. They promptly got a call from the loyalty department of the big carrier they were with, and were offered a huge monthly discount and multi year rate guarantee to stay with them. Something to consider.

  7. #471
    All Star Brownie19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Wasaga Beach
    Posts
    6,283
    Thanks
    2,044
    Thanked 1,755 Times in 1,144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abomination View Post
    My folks switched their home phone to one of the cell based ones (but not cell phones). There's a few companies like Koodo and Fido that offer them, just search for fido home phone, etc as they're often obscurely buried in the menus. They promptly got a call from the loyalty department of the big carrier they were with, and were offered a huge monthly discount and multi year rate guarantee to stay with them. Something to consider.
    I got the retention department at Rogers last night. I kept home phone, dropped US long distance, jumped up to Ignite 60 unlimited and went down to the "popular" TV package (I lose MLB network, comedy, golf, nbatv, and a few others I never watch).

    New price - all taxes and rentals in - $152

    I'm pretty happy with that. I can add MLB network for $7/month if I really miss it. I love it at this time of year...but in a few more weeks I doubt I'll watch it much (if I recall correctly they don't show full games on it all year long?)

    $30 less per month with better internet.

  8. #472
    MVP Jimcanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    9,134
    Thanks
    419
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 843 Posts
    My niece's half sister is the singer

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otQc...ature=youtu.be
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    I think the Trump presidency has been a smashing success so far, tbh.

  9. #473
    DONOR
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lethbridge AB
    Posts
    8,137
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 2,536 Times in 1,491 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimcanuck View Post
    My niece's half sister is the singer

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otQc...ature=youtu.be
    You should must call her your half-niece then.
    ****FREE SPANKY****

  10. #474
    Super Moderator TheHurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    12,778
    Thanks
    999
    Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,574 Posts
    My car is a write off after my accident

    This was what my insurance wrote.

    The most we will pay is the lowest of the following amounts:



    - The actual purchase price of the automobile and its equipment

    - The MSRP of the automobile and its equipment on the original date of purchase

    - The cost or replacing the automobile with a new auto mobile of the same make and mode – similarly equipped

    Does anyone know how it works from here? Do they send me a cheque? Or do they pay the dealership? Sorry it's my first write-off accident.
    Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    You have to realize we have a real life celebrity who posts on our boards Roy firestone.

  11. #475
    Big Leaguer Bobthe4th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Leeds (England)
    Posts
    3,118
    Thanks
    426
    Thanked 846 Times in 589 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHurl View Post
    My car is a write off after my accident

    This was what my insurance wrote.

    The most we will pay is the lowest of the following amounts:



    - The actual purchase price of the automobile and its equipment

    - The MSRP of the automobile and its equipment on the original date of purchase

    - The cost or replacing the automobile with a new auto mobile of the same make and mode – similarly equipped

    Does anyone know how it works from here? Do they send me a cheque? Or do they pay the dealership? Sorry it's my first write-off accident.
    Do you own the car or is it on hire purchase/finance? They’ll only give the cash to you if you own it.

  12. #476
    Super Moderator TheHurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    12,778
    Thanks
    999
    Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,574 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthe4th View Post
    Do you own the car or is it on hire purchase/finance? They’ll only give the cash to you if you own it.
    it's owned.
    Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    You have to realize we have a real life celebrity who posts on our boards Roy firestone.

  13. #477
    Super Moderator TheHurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    12,778
    Thanks
    999
    Thanked 6,255 Times in 3,574 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimcanuck View Post
    My niece's half sister is the singer

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otQc...ature=youtu.be
    Listened to 2 or 3 songs. She really has to lose the two guys. maybe they do the writing but the poppie keyboards and douchey depressed looks bring her down.
    Quote Originally Posted by weams View Post
    You have to realize we have a real life celebrity who posts on our boards Roy firestone.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheHurl For This Useful Post:

    Jimcanuck (05-18-2018),Spanky99 (05-18-2018)

  15. #478
    Big Leaguer Bobthe4th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Leeds (England)
    Posts
    3,118
    Thanks
    426
    Thanked 846 Times in 589 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHurl View Post
    it's owned.
    Then yes they'll do a cheque / bank transfer to you. By the way hope you're OK even if your car isn't!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •