Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 289 to 304 of 437

Thread: Official Off Topic Thread

  1. #289
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,081
    Thanks
    2,089
    Thanked 7,882 Times in 4,914 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKat View Post
    That is some poorly mixed concrete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    All black people have an obligation to their own people to not further their own systematic oppression. Go fuck yourself.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxcar For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (04-01-2017)

  3. #290
    Big Leaguer Bobthe4th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Leeds (England)
    Posts
    2,170
    Thanks
    292
    Thanked 573 Times in 387 Posts
    I missed the opening Jays game because I went to see Ricky Gervais' latest stand up.

    It wasn't quite as good as some of his earlier ones, was a lot more personal (talks about his life, relationships and Twitter use).

    He seems fairly sure this is his last tour, so still worth seeing when he comes to Toronto in July if you haven't seen him live before.

  4. #291
    All Star silvergun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,012
    Thanks
    7,270
    Thanked 2,051 Times in 1,292 Posts
    This is a pretty big day for me, and I'm tearing up just a bit.

    I've uncovered the most ridiculous 9/11 reference ever.

  5. #292
    Hall of Famer NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,031
    Thanks
    1,173
    Thanked 8,572 Times in 4,787 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silvergun View Post
    This is a pretty big day for me, and I'm tearing up just a bit.

    I've uncovered the most ridiculous 9/11 reference ever.
    At least twelve 9/11 reference in an article about a pancake choking death, wow.

  6. #293
    All Star silvergun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,012
    Thanks
    7,270
    Thanked 2,051 Times in 1,292 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    At least twelve 9/11 reference in an article about a pancake choking death, wow.
    Hahah, wow.

    I was going to say I'm choking up a bit but that just seemed in bad taste, no?

  7. #294
    All Star vdubmvp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    4,858
    Thanks
    753
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,175 Posts
    I have this weird, painful infection on my finger and I have absolutely no idea how it happened. It's so damn inconvenient.

  8. #295
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    38,987
    Thanks
    40,480
    Thanked 7,877 Times in 6,048 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubmvp View Post
    I have this weird, painful infection on my finger and I have absolutely no idea how it happened. It's so damn inconvenient.
    Ointment, lady, ointment.

  9. #296
    All Star vdubmvp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    4,858
    Thanks
    753
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,175 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Ointment, lady, ointment.
    I was prescribed both an oral and a cream antibiotic but so far they haven't helped. I think it's probably getting pretty close to draining since it's even more swollen now than it was yesterday. Or at least I hope that's what's happening...

  10. #297
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    38,987
    Thanks
    40,480
    Thanked 7,877 Times in 6,048 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubmvp View Post
    I was prescribed both an oral and a cream antibiotic but so far they haven't helped. I think it's probably getting pretty close to draining since it's even more swollen now than it was yesterday. Or at least I hope that's what's happening...
    Doctor, lady, doctor... lol. Hope you get that figured out.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Spanky99 For This Useful Post:

    vdubmvp (04-09-2017)

  12. #298
    DONOR P2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    5,119
    Thanks
    2,990
    Thanked 1,809 Times in 1,161 Posts
    Yeah, it sounds like it's time to consider going back to see the doctor. Better safe than sorry, especially with infections.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to P2F For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (04-09-2017)

  14. #299
    All Star vdubmvp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Mississauga
    Posts
    4,858
    Thanks
    753
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,175 Posts
    Well, I did only get the antibiotics on Friday, so it's really only been two full days taking them. I'm just impatient because of how sensitive it seems to be right now. I think the problem is that I should have gotten it checked out a couple days earlier than I did. I just didn't think it was a big deal initially because I don't remember anything happening that could have caused it. If the antibiotics don't help, I'll definitely go back to the doctor. I'll continue avoiding my friend's suggestion of poking it with a pin...

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to vdubmvp For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (04-09-2017)

  16. #300
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    38,987
    Thanks
    40,480
    Thanked 7,877 Times in 6,048 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubmvp View Post
    Well, I did only get the antibiotics on Friday, so it's really only been two full days taking them. I'm just impatient because of how sensitive it seems to be right now. I think the problem is that I should have gotten it checked out a couple days earlier than I did. I just didn't think it was a big deal initially because I don't remember anything happening that could have caused it. If the antibiotics don't help, I'll definitely go back to the doctor. I'll continue avoiding my friend's suggestion of poking it with a pin...
    Hahahaha... nice friend.

  17. #301
    DONOR
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lethbridge AB
    Posts
    7,221
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked 1,952 Times in 1,221 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubmvp View Post
    Well, I did only get the antibiotics on Friday, so it's really only been two full days taking them. I'm just impatient because of how sensitive it seems to be right now. I think the problem is that I should have gotten it checked out a couple days earlier than I did. I just didn't think it was a big deal initially because I don't remember anything happening that could have caused it. If the antibiotics don't help, I'll definitely go back to the doctor. I'll continue avoiding my friend's suggestion of poking it with a pin...
    Well, if you youtube it and it turns out to look cool, you might make a bit of coin. Plus, the only major downside would be ... another infection which you already have antibiotics for.
    ****FREE SPANKY****

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John_Havok For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (04-09-2017),vdubmvp (04-09-2017)

  19. #302
    MVP Jimcanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,559
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 953 Times in 726 Posts
    A plane is on its way to toronto , when a blonde in economy class gets up and moves to the first class section and sits down.

    The flight attendant watches her do this and asks to see her ticket.

    She then tells the blonde that she paid for economy class and that she will have to sit in the back.

    The blonde replies, "i'm blonde, i'm beautiful, i'm going to toronto and i'm staying right here."

    the flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and the co-pilot that there is a blonde bimbo sitting in first class, that belongs in economy and won't move back to her seat.

    The co-pilot goes back to the blonde and tries to explain that because she only paid for economy she will have to leave and return to her seat.

    The blonde replies, "i'm blonde, i'm beautiful, i'm going to toronto and i'm staying right here."

    the co-pilot tells the pilot that he probably should have the police waiting when they land to arrest this blonde woman who won't listen to reason.

    The pilot says, "you say she is a blonde? I'll
    handle this, i'm married to a blonde. I speak blonde."

    he goes back to the blonde and whispers in her ear, and she says, "oh, i'm sorry." and gets up and goes back to her seat in economy.

    The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and asked him what he said to make her move without any fuss.

    "i told her, 'first class isn't going to toronto."

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimcanuck For This Useful Post:

    Abomination (05-14-2017)

  21. #303
    MVP intentional wok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,752
    Thanks
    2,139
    Thanked 3,018 Times in 1,815 Posts
    So peeing in your own shower? Okay or not okay? Pretty conflicted on what I did today.

  22. #304
    Hall of Famer NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,031
    Thanks
    1,173
    Thanked 8,572 Times in 4,787 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by intentional wok View Post
    So peeing in your own shower? Okay or not okay? Pretty conflicted on what I did today.
    So OK that it's mandatory.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •