Page 1780 of 1915 FirstFirst ... 780128016801730177017781779178017811782179018301880 ... LastLast
Results 28,465 to 28,480 of 30625

Thread: Breaking Blue Dynasty League

  1. #28465
    All Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,493
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 451 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vdartanian View Post
    Connorp's got a case but not a slam dunk

    JFas, Spanky Spittin, and Boxy would get my vote based on assembling the best teams (based on regular season records) and have sustained success throughout the leagues 3 year history.

    GD has the same resume in this league as Connorp.

    But ok with the executive decision
    GD doesn't have same resume. I have at least 3rd best reg season record. There wasn't any scenario where I could be out of top 4 unless you erased first years results. Which they did obviously

    Posting again on it to say thanks to the supporters though.

  2. #28466
    DONOR JG34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stratford, ON
    Posts
    1,036
    Thanks
    283
    Thanked 299 Times in 238 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    GD doesn't have same resume. I have at least 3rd best reg season record. There wasn't any scenario where I could be out of top 4 unless you erased first years results. Which they did obviously

    Posting again on it to say thanks to the supporters though.
    You'd have my vote. #MakeBBDLGreatAgain

  3. #28467
    DONOR vdartanian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks
    613
    Thanked 463 Times in 291 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    GD doesn't have same resume. I have at least 3rd best reg season record. There wasn't any scenario where I could be out of top 4 unless you erased first years results.
    ....One regular season division title in 3 years...just sayin; guys with two or more would get priority in my book.

  4. #28468
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,556
    Thanks
    2,178
    Thanked 8,044 Times in 5,018 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vdartanian View Post
    ....One regular season division title in 3 years...just sayin; guys with two or more would get priority in my book.
    I don't even have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I know King isn't... little prick.

  5. #28469
    DONOR vdartanian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks
    613
    Thanked 463 Times in 291 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    I don't even have one.
    ...thanks to Cyborg

    Took the 3 guys guys who had multiple divisions and then a wild card (based on best overall record over past 3 years).

    You were the wildcard despite your tendency to shit the bed in the playoffs!

  6. #28470
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,556
    Thanks
    2,178
    Thanked 8,044 Times in 5,018 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vdartanian View Post
    Took the 3 guys guys who had multiple divisions and then a wild card (based on best overall record over past 3 years).

    You were the wildcard despite your tendency to shit the bed in the playoffs!
    Eat my dick
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I know King isn't... little prick.

  7. #28471
    All Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,493
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 451 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vdartanian View Post
    ...thanks to Cyborg

    Took the 3 guys guys who had multiple divisions and then a wild card (based on best overall record over past 3 years).

    You were the wildcard despite your tendency to shit the bed in the playoffs!
    It wasn't based on that. If you want to leave me out of the 4, fine.. but stop tossing out falsehoods lol

  8. #28472
    All Star L54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    4,799
    Thanks
    678
    Thanked 1,613 Times in 1,029 Posts
    I would've voted for cp

  9. #28473
    Top 100 Prospect GoldBull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    555
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 138 Times in 88 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fireballW View Post
    Still looking for good outfielders if anyone has too many.
    Ellsbury and Maybin available

  10. #28474
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24,896
    Thanks
    3,677
    Thanked 12,843 Times in 7,668 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldBull View Post
    Ellsbury and Maybin available
    Quote Originally Posted by fireballW View Post
    Still looking for good outfielders if anyone has too many.
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  11. #28475
    All Star L54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    4,799
    Thanks
    678
    Thanked 1,613 Times in 1,029 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JG34 View Post
    Scott Schebler is available.
    ...

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to L54 For This Useful Post:

    BTS (01-31-2017)

  13. #28476
    Top 100 Prospect GoldBull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    555
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 138 Times in 88 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    ...
    🤷 \_(ツ)_/

  14. #28477
    DONOR spittin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,382
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 216 Times in 151 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    It wasn't based on that. If you want to leave me out of the 4, fine.. but stop tossing out falsehoods lol
    Can you prove your claims about the 3rd best record?

  15. #28478
    All Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,493
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 451 Times in 344 Posts
    If you want to take the time to look it up, be my guest. It wouldn't make a difference though so it'd be waste of time.

  16. #28479
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,556
    Thanks
    2,178
    Thanked 8,044 Times in 5,018 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    If you want to take the time to look it up, be my guest. It wouldn't make a difference though so it'd be waste of time.
    It's tough that you, me and Spittin are all in the same division. Spanky doesn't have to deal with that kind of adversity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I know King isn't... little prick.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxcar For This Useful Post:

    GD (01-31-2017)

  18. #28480
    DONOR spittin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,382
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 216 Times in 151 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    If you want to take the time to look it up, be my guest. It wouldn't make a difference though so it'd be waste of time.
    Donald?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •