Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Traders?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,295 Times in 789 Posts
    I'm feeling pretty good about FGD hitting $2 within a month...or at least well over $1. Just maybe the next week or two might be quiet.

Thanks
    ACB rising, 2.57>3.00

Thanks
    ACB up $0.44 today from 2.80.

Big Leaguer
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick_Pole View Post
    I'm feeling pretty good about FGD hitting $2 within a month...or at least well over $1. Just maybe the next week or two might be quiet.

What's the word on First Global Data Dick? Alright I've had to fight the urge to do this each day for the last 3 months, but I'm buying back my shares of WEED, that I sold at 12.50. Now I would just appreciate being able to do that about five more times over the next couple years....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafro View Post
    What's the word on First Global Data Dick? Alright I've had to fight the urge to do this each day for the last 3 months, but I'm buying back my shares of WEED, that I sold at 12.50. Now I would just appreciate being able to do that about five more times over the next couple years....
    Probably the same answer for why the stock you sold at $12.50 can be bought back for a little over half that. Sell in May trend? I dunno. Sure hasn't been the case for the US market. New highs today. Lots of stinkers in Canada recently, HCG and AIM, both of which I bottom fed for some dead cat bounce profits. I'm very happy with how the business has advanced with FGD though. It SHOULD be over $2 by now lol. Same with PKK. PEEK...meh it's a mixed bag.

Check out PBYI in the US for a real high flier. It looks hella overbought, but I read the news and it seems legit so I joined the party late today.

Big Leaguer
    Thanks
    Probably the same answer for why the stock you sold at $12.50 can be bought back for a little over half that. Sell in May trend? I dunno. Sure hasn't been the case for the US market. New highs today. Lots of stinkers in Canada recently, HCG and AIM, both of which I bottom fed for some dead cat bounce profits. I'm very happy with how the business has advanced with FGD though. It SHOULD be over $2 by now lol. Same with PKK. PEEK...meh it's a mixed bag.

Check out PBYI in the US for a real high flier. It looks hella overbought, but I read the news and it seems legit so I joined the party late today.
    Oh I wasn't complaining at where FGD is. I just thought you maybe had heard how things were going. I am very content with sitting on FGD. I bought some at 19.5 cents and unfortunately tripled down at close to its peak (approx .90) it still puts me at an average cost of pretty much where it sits now.

I appreciate the tip. I have 10000 PKK and considered unloading with the hope of buying back, when it hit the high teens. I didn't and it turns out I could have. That being said it also could have continued to run, and I would have double my mondy instead of sticking with a ten-fold.

I am 100 percent perfect at reading stock history. Everything else is literally a form of calculated gambling. This is not the case with blue chips and certain sectors, but with penny stocks it certainly is.

Big Leaguer
    Thanks
    So I got Peak Positioning's Notice of Annual Shareholder's meeting today, and subsequently picked up another 5k shares. Also considering picking up some First Global Data where its sitting. Also have taken out a decent position in Invictus MD Strategies. It is a Licensed Marijuana start up with a large amount of land planned for licensed cultivation sites. They don't have the potential liability of a lot of crop being ready prior to laws being passed, had a dividend for last year that currently sits at 7.5%, and are still sitting around $1.5. Its my favourite upside play in the industry I think. I still hold strong posisitions in Canopy and Aurora, though I think they are going to have some swings to the downside over the next year potentially. If your in long term though, still very strong plays. Please note this is my opinion, I am not a someone who is certified to, nor do I wish to give any financial advice to anybody. I am trusting DickPole and my feel for what will be valuable with the e-commerce stocks. I also read all the Bio's of Peak's CEO/Director's. It would appear they have a decent background and feel for what they are doing.

Big Leaguer
    Thanks

Yes I did just that I bought a whole bunch of Canopy just a hair below $8. I also have loaded up on ACB, RTI and IMD. I love the concept of my retirement plan, being funded from buying and selling weed......stocks.

DONOR
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,217 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafro View Post
    Yes I did just that I bought a whole bunch of Canopy just a hair below $8. I also have loaded up on ACB, RTI and IMD. I love the concept of my retirement plan, being funded from buying and selling weed......stocks.
    What kind of impact would today's announcement from the Feds will be taxing weed at an additional 1$ Per gram starting in 2018 have on some of those marijuana startups?
    ****FREE SPANKY****

Thanks
    Thanked 2,092 Times in 1,499 Posts
    Curios anyone here have a piece in Bitcoin?

MVP
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,541 Times in 1,893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by burlingtonbandit View Post
    Curios anyone here have a piece in Bitcoin?
    Not currently, but I find the cryptocurrency stuff kind of fascinating.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abomination View Post
    Not currently, but I find the cryptocurrency stuff kind of fascinating.
    Dick_Pole always makes his money and recently he has been making money on the blockchain/cryptocurrency fad. FGD allegedly will be getting into the space with its sister company FTEC which has been on a wild run.

Actually I shouldn't call blockchain a fad....it's real technology which is here to stay. Cryptocurrency? Meh, take it or leave it. I'll take gold over that crap any day. Would rather play the fintech stocks that are taking advantage of the interest in bitcoin, like FTEC, but have legitimate businesses when doing so. HIVE has been a marvelous trade too but the business plan does not justify the market cap now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Havok View Post
    What kind of impact would today's announcement from the Feds will be taxing weed at an additional 1$ Per gram starting in 2018 have on some of those marijuana startups?
    I would guess a similar kind of impact on the dairy industry if they decided to randomly start taxing milk 50 cents per liter. As in not much. Cannabis, assuming it does get legalized, will be a commodity product. People aren't going to stop using it because of higher taxes. How many tobacco smokers quit with the 99.99999% tax on cigarettes being the number one reason? It's just a cash grab. It's the health risks and society shaming them that changed their behaviour.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,858 Times in 6,032 Posts
    Dick_Pole always makes his money
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber92 View Post
    Lol.. I'd be willing to bet everything i own in a race vs Bautista. I'm telling you seriously, he has no chance.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spittin View Post
    ACB up $0.44 today from 2.80.
    Sat on this for a while, making it rain @ 6.25.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Havok View Post
    No difference.