Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Traders?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,133 Times in 1,531 Posts
    That's why you gotta be take a picture of the guy and his license plate if the deal has a chance to be sketchy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spittin View Post
    N is good for at least a double up in the next 6 months. Think of Amazon but for weed.
    So was a bit off. Namaste was trading at .90 Dec 8, 3.79 as I type this.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spittin For This Useful Post:

Nafro (01-04-2018),Spanky99 (12-28-2017)

Big Leaguer
    Thanks
    Haha yeah it's a good time to be alive, being an expert in the field does have some advantages for sure.
    Here's to Spittin' probably doubling up his portfolio twice over on Liberty Leaf. I've got one for you Spittin'. You obviously know about RTI. Well I think ATT is going to be just as successful. The extraction companies will become more important, and just as valuable as the grower's. There's a shelf life on bud, canaboids shelf life isn't infinite, but it's exponentially longer. I also think there's a chance we hopefully see them replace opiods to deal with pain. Now that truly would make the world better.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nafro For This Useful Post:

Spanky99 (01-04-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,049 Times in 5,023 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    “It’s not even really the money. I feel violated. I feel like a sucker,” Ceccanese told CTV Barrie on Thursday.
    I mean, how to even process this amount of retardation.

Dude. You bought a bar of gold, with no kind of analysis, no guarantee of authenticity from a fucking Tim Horton's parking lot. You were a sucker the moment you responded. Why would a guy be selling gold for a lot less than it's worth? Not like there are barcodes or serial numbers that can be traced.

Do people have no common sense? I mean, I guess it's good to get a PSA out "don't buy fucking gold bars in a Tim Hortons parking lot" but it's kind of sad this is even happening.

Idk if anyone else has been getting these but I keep getting calls about how the CRA is filing a lawsuit against me. Apparently they've made a ton of money off of simple idiots. If you're an adult and don't know you need to actually be served a lawsuit in person, idk what to tell you. People are fucking idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    I know King isn't... little prick.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxcar For This Useful Post:

Spanky99 (01-04-2018)

Big Leaguer
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    I mean, how to even process this amount of retardation.

Dude. You bought a bar of gold, with no kind of analysis, no guarantee of authenticity from a fucking Tim Horton's parking lot. You were a sucker the moment you responded. Why would a guy be selling gold for a lot less than it's worth? Not like there are barcodes or serial numbers that can be traced.

Do people have no common sense? I mean, I guess it's good to get a PSA out "don't buy fucking gold bars in a Tim Hortons parking lot" but it's kind of sad this is even happening.

Idk if anyone else has been getting these but I keep getting calls about how the CRA is filing a lawsuit against me. Apparently they've made a ton of money off of simple idiots. If you're an adult and don't know you need to actually be served a lawsuit in person, idk what to tell you. People are fucking idiots.
    While part of me agrees with the "People are idiot's" mantra, the other side disagrees. The CRA scams, Utility company scams have been going on for a while now. The largest group that falls victim is the elderly. Calling an honest, good person, an "idiot" for thinking everyone is honest, and good like them. To respect and fear authority, and always do what your told doesn't make them idiots. In fact if the world was still more like that, we would actually have a chance of continuing existence in a sustainable manner, as a species. When those people call, I hand the phone to my 5 year old, and let him have fun telling them, how his day's going.

That being said buying gold in a parking lot at Tim Horton's, does make you a fucking idiot!

MVP
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 Times in 2,033 Posts
    Yep, although not for a few months now (probably just a matter of time). Just report them to the anti-fraud centre. It may help them catch the bastards faster.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafro View Post
    Here's to Spittin' probably doubling up his portfolio twice over on Liberty Leaf. I've got one for you Spittin'. You obviously know about RTI. Well I think ATT is going to be just as successful. The extraction companies will become more important, and just as valuable as the grower's. There's a shelf life on bud, canaboids shelf life isn't infinite, but it's exponentially longer. I also think there's a chance we hopefully see them replace opiods to deal with pain. Now that truly would make the world better.
    Been on it already, good pick. I think they will do well but did some DD on the CEO and he has a shady past so there might be some extra volatility ahead but regardless any first mover into the extraction space is going to make bank. Are you enjoying these massive short swings this past week?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,049 Times in 5,023 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abomination View Post
    Yep, although not for a few months now (probably just a matter of time). Just report them to the anti-fraud centre. It may help them catch the bastards faster.
    Afaik they are usually based out of Africa and Asia from what I researched. Don't think anyone is catching them.
    Frag are you alive?
    I know King isn't... little prick.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxcar For This Useful Post:

Spanky99 (01-04-2018)

MVP
    Thanks
    Afaik they are usually based out of Africa and Asia from what I researched. Don't think anyone is catching them.
    There's still lots of pressure governments can put on each other when necessary. It's a big issue for a number of countries right now that's growing rapidly, and I doubt they're simply going to ignore it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Abomination For This Useful Post:

Spanky99 (01-04-2018)

MVP
    Thanks
    Been on it already, good pick. I think they will do well but did some DD on the CEO and he has a shady past so there might be some extra volatility ahead but regardless any first mover into the extraction space is going to make bank. Are you enjoying these massive short swings this past week?
    I wonder how badly the ruling today in the US is going to hurt the stock prices? Sessions basically just rolled back the laws to allow prosecutors to go after anyone they want who buys or sells pot in states where it's legal at the state level.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abomination View Post
    I wonder how badly the ruling today in the US is going to hurt the stock prices? Sessions basically just rolled back the laws to allow prosecutors to go after anyone they want who buys or sells pot in states where it's legal at the state level.
    Whole sector is down, big in the US and not as bad here. It's just a fluff piece anyways trying to drive the market down, there's also been huge hedge fund (short) attacks on the sector after Christmas,I don't think any of this is a coincidence, Sessions is part of the market movers club.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,424 Times in 1,089 Posts
    I wish I bought shares in WEED when it was hovering around $6-8 bones. Triple bagger + more!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysblue View Post
    I wish I bought shares in WEED when it was hovering around $6-8 bones. Triple bagger + more!
    Man, I remember those feelings when I bought ACB @ 2.60 I was feeling envious of the guys in at .40 and now 8 months later feeling pretty good, I still think there's lots of room left.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,875 Times in 7,684 Posts
    Do all of these WEED stocks crash now that Sessions is going to be targeting legal use?
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Do all of these WEED stocks crash now that Sessions is going to be targeting legal use?
    No. You might say the US weed market crashed today but a one day 20% pullback on 100%+ gains in a week is just a blip. It's great for the Canadian market though, it just means longer until more competition.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,875 Times in 7,684 Posts
    No. You might say the US weed market crashed today but a one day 20% pullback on 100%+ gains in a week is just a blip. It's great for the Canadian market though, it just means longer until more competition.
    Do you have positions in both markets?
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.