• MIL
    CHC
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • HOU
    LAA
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • TOR
    NYY
    Preview
    4:07 PM ET
  • CIN
    BOS
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • SEA
    CLE
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • DET
    MIN
    Preview
    6:10 PM ET
  • PIT
    STL
    Preview
    7:05 PM ET
  • BAL
    TB
    Preview
    7:05 PM ET
  • CWS
    KC
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • ATL
    PHI
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • NYM
    WSH
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • ARI
    MIA
    Preview
    8:10 PM ET
  • SD
    COL
    Preview
    8:40 PM ET
  • OAK
    TEX
    Preview
    9:05 PM ET
  • LAD
    SF
    Preview
    9:10 PM ET
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 241 to 247 of 247

Thread: Traders?

  1. #241
    Big Leaguer Dick_Pole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,343
    Thanks
    262
    Thanked 1,216 Times in 745 Posts
    I'm feeling pretty good about FGD hitting $2 within a month...or at least well over $1. Just maybe the next week or two might be quiet.

  2. #242
    DONOR spittin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 203 Times in 142 Posts
    ACB rising, 2.57>3.00

  3. #243
    DONOR spittin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 203 Times in 142 Posts
    ACB up $0.44 today from 2.80.

  4. #244
    Big Leaguer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Shakespeare, ON
    Posts
    2,047
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked 455 Times in 291 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick_Pole View Post
    I'm feeling pretty good about FGD hitting $2 within a month...or at least well over $1. Just maybe the next week or two might be quiet.

    What's the word on First Global Data Dick? Alright I've had to fight the urge to do this each day for the last 3 months, but I'm buying back my shares of WEED, that I sold at 12.50. Now I would just appreciate being able to do that about five more times over the next couple years....

  5. #245
    Big Leaguer Dick_Pole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,343
    Thanks
    262
    Thanked 1,216 Times in 745 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafro View Post
    What's the word on First Global Data Dick? Alright I've had to fight the urge to do this each day for the last 3 months, but I'm buying back my shares of WEED, that I sold at 12.50. Now I would just appreciate being able to do that about five more times over the next couple years....
    Probably the same answer for why the stock you sold at $12.50 can be bought back for a little over half that. Sell in May trend? I dunno. Sure hasn't been the case for the US market. New highs today. Lots of stinkers in Canada recently, HCG and AIM, both of which I bottom fed for some dead cat bounce profits. I'm very happy with how the business has advanced with FGD though. It SHOULD be over $2 by now lol. Same with PKK. PEEK...meh it's a mixed bag.

    Check out PBYI in the US for a real high flier. It looks hella overbought, but I read the news and it seems legit so I joined the party late today.

  6. #246
    Big Leaguer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Shakespeare, ON
    Posts
    2,047
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked 455 Times in 291 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick_Pole View Post
    Probably the same answer for why the stock you sold at $12.50 can be bought back for a little over half that. Sell in May trend? I dunno. Sure hasn't been the case for the US market. New highs today. Lots of stinkers in Canada recently, HCG and AIM, both of which I bottom fed for some dead cat bounce profits. I'm very happy with how the business has advanced with FGD though. It SHOULD be over $2 by now lol. Same with PKK. PEEK...meh it's a mixed bag.

    Check out PBYI in the US for a real high flier. It looks hella overbought, but I read the news and it seems legit so I joined the party late today.
    Oh I wasn't complaining at where FGD is. I just thought you maybe had heard how things were going. I am very content with sitting on FGD. I bought some at 19.5 cents and unfortunately tripled down at close to its peak (approx .90) it still puts me at an average cost of pretty much where it sits now.

    I appreciate the tip. I have 10000 PKK and considered unloading with the hope of buying back, when it hit the high teens. I didn't and it turns out I could have. That being said it also could have continued to run, and I would have double my mondy instead of sticking with a ten-fold.

    I am 100 percent perfect at reading stock history. Everything else is literally a form of calculated gambling. This is not the case with blue chips and certain sectors, but with penny stocks it certainly is.

  7. #247
    Big Leaguer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Shakespeare, ON
    Posts
    2,047
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked 455 Times in 291 Posts
    So I got Peak Positioning's Notice of Annual Shareholder's meeting today, and subsequently picked up another 5k shares. Also considering picking up some First Global Data where its sitting. Also have taken out a decent position in Invictus MD Strategies. It is a Licensed Marijuana start up with a large amount of land planned for licensed cultivation sites. They don't have the potential liability of a lot of crop being ready prior to laws being passed, had a dividend for last year that currently sits at 7.5%, and are still sitting around $1.5. Its my favourite upside play in the industry I think. I still hold strong posisitions in Canopy and Aurora, though I think they are going to have some swings to the downside over the next year potentially. If your in long term though, still very strong plays. Please note this is my opinion, I am not a someone who is certified to, nor do I wish to give any financial advice to anybody. I am trusting DickPole and my feel for what will be valuable with the e-commerce stocks. I also read all the Bio's of Peak's CEO/Director's. It would appear they have a decent background and feel for what they are doing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •