Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Traders?

MVP
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,592 Times in 1,929 Posts
    Venezuela (might) be jumping on the cryptocurrency bandwagon.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/04/news...ncy/index.html

MVP
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,592 Times in 1,929 Posts
    LMFAO!

A new decentralized application called CryptoKitties, where you can buy, sell, breed, and collect virtual cats has taken the ETH blockchain by storm. The Genesis Kitty sold for $117,00 USD and about 17 have sold for over $10,000. You can track the marketplace. The app is so popular that it has caused a significant backlog of transactions and has highlighted issues of scaling on the network.
    https://bravenewcoin.com/news/bitcoi...rading-volume/

Thanks
    Thanked 1,306 Times in 907 Posts
    Anyone looking at any interesting penny stocks lately? Opended up an investorline account a few months and completely forgot about it until now
    #FireCasey

Thanks
    Thanked 1,321 Times in 808 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays_fever View Post
    Anyone looking at any interesting penny stocks lately? Opended up an investorline account a few months and completely forgot about it until now
    I think PKK will begin to take off after next week.

They have a debenture financing closing on the 15th. It contains a convertible feature at 5 cents. The fact that the stock has had a boatload of volume in the last couple of days above 5 cents tells me a lot. The sellers are probably people who could sell at 6 or above and put the money into the debenture, effectively an arbitrage opportunity in exchange for a four month window where they can't sell. I know for a fact of at least one person who took advantage of the arbitrage today

If the buying pressure remains (or more good news is out) and sellers go away because there is no more arbitrage opportunity, the buying pressure will start to move the stock.

Read all the news releases for 2017 to figure out if this is something you want to get involved in.

https://web.tmxmoney.com/news.php?qm_symbol=PKK:CNX

This is fintech and B2B financing in China. Not for everyone but I think they are tapping into a massive growth market. In some aspects China is 10 years ahead of us, in others 10 years behind us. B2B financing process is 10 years behind us from what I understand.

What I also like about this is local Chinese investors are putting in a lot of money to get this venture moving. If you look at the history of shady Chinese businesses on North American stock exchanges, they were always looking for North American dollars to fund local Chinese "business". Jiu Dong put in $13M recently. Jiang Wang $4M in 2016. How many small time Canadian penny stocks can say they raised that much from Chinese investors?

Buy, don't buy, watch, don't watch it. All up to you. I'm not trying to promote anything here. I am convinced that this stock will be higher in January than today. I rode this thing all the way up to 20 cents and back down to 5 with not one regret and it's because the vision of the company looks like it's finally turning into a reality.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick_Pole View Post
    I think PKK will begin to take off after next week.

Buy, don't buy, watch, don't watch it. All up to you. I'm not trying to promote anything here. I am convinced that this stock will be higher in January than today. I rode this thing all the way up to 20 cents and back down to 5 with not one regret and it's because the vision of the company looks like it's finally turning into a reality.
    Look's interesting, almost every stock you've suggested has taken off so I'll try to spend time reading up more on the company. What are you projecting it to hit at it's peak? Down to 5C from 20 is a major hit
    #FireCasey

Big Leaguer
    Thanks
    Look's interesting, almost every stock you've suggested has taken off so I'll try to spend time reading up more on the company. What are you projecting it to hit at it's peak? Down to 5C from 20 is a major hit
    In all fairness, he has been singing praises of this stock, when its been around the price it is now. I have a decent size position around the price it is now. I think the point he was making is that it’s been to 20 cents, and he still did not sell, because he believes there is more upside.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nafro For This Useful Post:

jays_fever (12-08-2017)

Big Leaguer
    Thanks
    I’ve taken a small position in LIB, with my ACB, WEED profits.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafro View Post
    In all fairness, he has been singing praises of this stock, when its been around the price it is now. I have a decent size position around the price it is now. I think the point he was making is that it’s been to 20 cents, and he still did not sell, because he believes there is more upside.
    It was more of a curiosity question. I only have experience trading cooper penny stocks and the anticipation of good news always seemed to push the stock more so than the actual news.
    #FireCasey

Thanks
    I’ve taken a small position in LIB, with my ACB, WEED profits.
    Nice. I literally went all in with LIB to keep my holdings green during DEC/JAN.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to spittin For This Useful Post:

Nafro (12-08-2017)

Thanks
    N is good for at least a double up in the next 6 months. Think of Amazon but for weed.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to spittin For This Useful Post:

jays_fever (12-08-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,594 Times in 7,534 Posts
    spittin investing in what he knows lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,321 Times in 808 Posts
    Yup, basically this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    spittin investing in what he knows lol
    Haha yeah it's a good time to be alive, being an expert in the field does have some advantages for sure.