• ATL
    NYM
    Preview
    1:10 PM ET
  • ATL
    NYM
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • NYY
    HOU
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • BOS
    TOR
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • BAL
    WSH
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • DET
    LAA
    Preview
    1:10 PM ET
  • PIT
    CHC
    Preview
    1:35 PM ET
  • MIL
    STL
    Preview
    2:10 PM ET
  • OAK
    TB
    Preview
    4:05 PM ET
  • CLE
    CWS
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • ARI
    CIN
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • SD
    MIA
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • SEA
    TEX
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • COL
    SF
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • KC
    MIN
    Preview
    7:15 PM ET
  • LAD
    PHI
    Preview
    8:10 PM ET
Page 497 of 525 FirstFirst ... 397447487495496497498499507 ... LastLast
Results 7,937 to 7,952 of 8388

Thread: Official MiLB/Prospects Thread

  1. #7937
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,672
    Thanks
    5,800
    Thanked 10,567 Times in 6,176 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Laika View Post
    okay?
    I find a majority of these question/answers say absolutely nothing.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to King For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (05-11-2018)

  3. #7938
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    44,862
    Thanks
    45,932
    Thanked 8,844 Times in 6,785 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    I find a majority of these question/answers say absolutely nothing.
    Yeah, they used to give well thought out responses, I don't get it.

  4. #7939
    Big Leaguer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 180 Times in 124 Posts
    I wonder if the Nats get updates daily on their board about Vlad and Bo.. seriously, is the give a fuck level higher than 5% on these boards about Soto?

  5. #7940
    Hall of Famer Dr. Dinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    20,003
    Thanks
    2,579
    Thanked 7,143 Times in 4,489 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysguy44 View Post
    I wonder if the Nats get updates daily on their board about Vlad and Bo.. seriously, is the give a fuck level higher than 5% on these boards about Soto?
    We have a thriving dynasty community on this board and not much to celebrate on the Jays MLB roster.

  6. #7941
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,868
    Thanks
    3,907
    Thanked 4,695 Times in 3,160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysguy44 View Post
    I wonder if the Nats get updates daily on their board about Vlad and Bo.. seriously, is the give a fuck level higher than 5% on these boards about Soto?
    From BP today.

    Juan Soto, CF, Nationals (Double-A Harrisburg): 2-5, 2B, HR, 2 R, 4 RBI, BB.
    When healthy, Soto is potential top-5 prospect in all of baseball. He’s played at three levels this year already and it wouldn’t surprise me if he tears up Double-A and earns another promotion. This plus hit-plus power bat is the type of bat Washington needs to replace Harper if he were to leave in free agency.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jays4life19 For This Useful Post:

    BTS (05-11-2018),P2F (05-11-2018)

  8. #7942
    Big Leaguer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 180 Times in 124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    From BP today.

    Juan Soto, CF, Nationals (Double-A Harrisburg): 2-5, 2B, HR, 2 R, 4 RBI, BB.
    When healthy, Soto is potential top-5 prospect in all of baseball. He’s played at three levels this year already and it wouldn’t surprise me if he tears up Double-A and earns another promotion. This plus hit-plus power bat is the type of bat Washington needs to replace Harper if he were to leave in free agency.
    Typical mature response.

    I just don't understand why we talk about this guy like he's a Jay's prospect

  9. #7943
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,868
    Thanks
    3,907
    Thanked 4,695 Times in 3,160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysguy44 View Post
    Typical mature response.

    I just don't understand why we talk about this guy like he's a Jay's prospect
    I have the maturity of a 14 year old. my bad.

    But yeah, as mentioned the core group of posters here all play in dynasty league's with each other and the people posting updates own him.

  10. #7944
    DONOR P2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    7,216
    Thanks
    4,350
    Thanked 2,933 Times in 1,835 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysguy44 View Post
    Typical mature response.

    I just don't understand why we talk about this guy like he's a Jay's prospect
    This thread isn't exclusively for Jays prospects.

    Probably close to 50% of the posts in here are non-Jays content.

  11. #7945
    Hall of Famer Laika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,475
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked 8,814 Times in 4,907 Posts
    Juan Soto might be the most interesting man in the minor leagues. Have you seen his stance?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Laika For This Useful Post:

    jays4life19 (05-11-2018)

  13. #7946
    Blue Chip Prospect
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    966
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 546 Times in 298 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by P2F View Post
    This thread isn't exclusively for Jays prospects.

    Probably close to 50% of the posts in here are non-Jays content.
    I don't remember this trend ever being the "norm" until this year. I agree with the guys who think that its a bit silly that there is more talk about some dickhead Padres prospect who doesn't even belong to the same league that we belong to, over our own prospects. Mackenzie Gore in A-ball? Who gives a shit, seriously. Its not like he's weeks away from an MLB promotion, or going to suit up for the Red Sox the next time we play them.

  14. #7947
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,672
    Thanks
    5,800
    Thanked 10,567 Times in 6,176 Posts
    This forum has always been a baseball first board. If you only care about the Jays, then you can get the fuck out.

  15. #7948
    Hall of Famer Orgfiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,272
    Thanks
    4,047
    Thanked 5,335 Times in 3,376 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by metafour View Post
    I don't remember this trend ever being the "norm" until this year. I agree with the guys who think that its a bit silly that there is more talk about some dickhead Padres prospect who doesn't even belong to the same league that we belong to , over our own prospects. Mackenzie Gore in A-ball? Who gives a shit, seriously. Its not like he's weeks away from an MLB promotion, or going to suit up for the Red Sox the next time we play them.
    Don't you dare talk like that about Fernando Tatis Jr.!
    Quote Originally Posted by LetTheBallFly View Post
    Synder is mediocre at best this year. Let me know when Synder is giving up less runs per game than Sanchez, until then I'll take Sanchez

  16. #7949
    DONOR P2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    7,216
    Thanks
    4,350
    Thanked 2,933 Times in 1,835 Posts
    Tatis is really heating up.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to P2F For This Useful Post:

    Orgfiller (05-11-2018)

  18. #7950
    Hall of Famer Laika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,475
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked 8,814 Times in 4,907 Posts
    can you make that bigger

  19. #7951
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,868
    Thanks
    3,907
    Thanked 4,695 Times in 3,160 Posts
    I think I might be to blame for the Gore thing. Just maybe.

  20. #7952
    DONOR P2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    7,216
    Thanks
    4,350
    Thanked 2,933 Times in 1,835 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by metafour View Post
    I don't remember this trend ever being the "norm" until this year. I agree with the guys who think that its a bit silly that there is more talk about some dickhead Padres prospect who doesn't even belong to the same league that we belong to, over our own prospects. Mackenzie Gore in A-ball? Who gives a shit, seriously. Its not like he's weeks away from an MLB promotion, or going to suit up for the Red Sox the next time we play them.
    Meh, I feel like it's more important to have an all-encompassing MiLB thread (much like Around Baseball) than a Jays-exclusive one. I mean, that's what the daily reports threads could be used for - discussing Blue Jay prospects.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •