• ATL
    NYM
    Preview
    1:10 PM ET
  • ATL
    NYM
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • NYY
    HOU
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • BOS
    TOR
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • BAL
    WSH
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • DET
    LAA
    Preview
    1:10 PM ET
  • PIT
    CHC
    Preview
    1:35 PM ET
  • MIL
    STL
    Preview
    2:10 PM ET
  • OAK
    TB
    Preview
    4:05 PM ET
  • CLE
    CWS
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • ARI
    CIN
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • SD
    MIA
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • SEA
    TEX
    Preview
    4:10 PM ET
  • COL
    SF
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • KC
    MIN
    Preview
    7:15 PM ET
  • LAD
    PHI
    Preview
    8:10 PM ET
Page 498 of 525 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498499500508 ... LastLast
Results 7,953 to 7,968 of 8388

Thread: Official MiLB/Prospects Thread

  1. #7953
    Blue Chip Prospect
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    966
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 546 Times in 298 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgfiller View Post
    Don't you dare talk like that about Fernando Tatis Jr.!
    I was talking about Gore. We really need daily news on a dude thats thrown 5 innings this year, and less than 30 in his whole career LOL?

  2. #7954
    DONOR P2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    7,216
    Thanks
    4,350
    Thanked 2,933 Times in 1,835 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Laika View Post
    can you make that bigger
    Sadly, no.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to P2F For This Useful Post:

    jays4life19 (05-11-2018)

  4. #7955
    Mod | DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,853
    Thanks
    3,987
    Thanked 13,836 Times in 8,200 Posts
    Isn't there a daily Jays MiLB thread for Jays prospect discussion?
    jays4life19 ban counter: 3

  5. #7956
    Hall of Famer Laika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,475
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked 8,814 Times in 4,907 Posts
    Man, I hope Ray Black survives long enough to make the majors.

    202 K's in 104 MiLB innings.

    Yes, he's only thrown 104 innings in like 5 seasons. Trevor Bauer probably throws more pitches in one offseason than this guy has in his entire adult life.

  6. #7957
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,720
    Thanks
    1,638
    Thanked 1,821 Times in 1,042 Posts
    The Phillies have a lefthanded SP prospect who is 7'1, and he's pretty good!

  7. #7958
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    44,862
    Thanks
    45,932
    Thanked 8,844 Times in 6,785 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Laika View Post
    Man, I hope Ray Black survives long enough to make the majors.

    202 K's in 104 MiLB innings.

    Yes, he's only thrown 104 innings in like 5 seasons. Trevor Bauer probably throws more pitches in one offseason than this guy has in his entire adult life.
    I used to own him years ago in LOD, hoping for a closer... dem injuries, dem pitchers!

  8. #7959
    DONOR P2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    7,216
    Thanks
    4,350
    Thanked 2,933 Times in 1,835 Posts
    Ray Black still throws, like, 103, does he not? Free Ray Black!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to P2F For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (05-11-2018)

  10. #7960
    Big Leaguer Bobthe4th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Leeds (England)
    Posts
    3,136
    Thanks
    431
    Thanked 853 Times in 594 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    This forum has always been a baseball first board. If you only care about the Jays, then you can get the fuck out.
    That's bollocks, but this and the Around Baseball thread are specifically for more than just Jays discussion.

  11. #7961
    All Star Brownie19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Wasaga Beach
    Posts
    6,287
    Thanks
    2,044
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 1,145 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendleton View Post
    The Phillies have a lefthanded SP prospect who is 7'1, and he's pretty good!
    could you spare the kids name ffs?

  12. #7962
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,672
    Thanks
    5,800
    Thanked 10,567 Times in 6,176 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthe4th View Post
    That's bollocks, but this and the Around Baseball thread are specifically for more than just Jays discussion.
    So why come here and complain about people discussing the next Mike Trout? Metafour is missing a few screws, in my opinion.

  13. #7963
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,672
    Thanks
    5,800
    Thanked 10,567 Times in 6,176 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie19 View Post
    could you spare the kids name ffs?
    Mile High Kyle! I read he's approaching 7'2 now


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to King For This Useful Post:

    Pendleton (05-11-2018)

  15. #7964
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    44,862
    Thanks
    45,932
    Thanked 8,844 Times in 6,785 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie19 View Post
    could you spare the kids name ffs?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYaUNnYMGMQ

  16. #7965
    Blue Chip Prospect
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    966
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 546 Times in 298 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    So why come here and complain about people discussing the next Mike Trout? Metafour is missing a few screws, in my opinion.
    You are reaching levels wherein no one even talks about our own prospects anymore, that is the problem. And of our own prospects who do get discussed, its about Vlad Jr. ad nauseum who honestly at this point barely even requires discussion. And don't bring up the "Daily" threads that get like 4 posts LMAO, how is that a suitable avenue to actually discuss Blue Jays prospects?

  17. #7966
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,868
    Thanks
    3,907
    Thanked 4,695 Times in 3,160 Posts
    Todd would be happy to have a detailed discussion on Jays prospects if anyone is interested.

  18. #7967
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,672
    Thanks
    5,800
    Thanked 10,567 Times in 6,176 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by metafour View Post
    You are reaching levels wherein no one even talks about our own prospects anymore, that is the problem. And of our own prospects who do get discussed, its about Vlad Jr. ad nauseum who honestly at this point barely even requires discussion. And don't bring up the "Daily" threads that get like 4 posts LMAO, how is that a suitable avenue to actually discuss Blue Jays prospects?
    Fake News. No one is stopping you from posting about Bradley Jones, but I doubt you'll find many people who care.

  19. #7968
    Big Leaguer Bobthe4th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Leeds (England)
    Posts
    3,136
    Thanks
    431
    Thanked 853 Times in 594 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    Todd would be happy to have a detailed discussion on Jays prospects if anyone is interested.
    Fuck no.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobthe4th For This Useful Post:

    Spanky99 (05-11-2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •