• NYY 9
    TOR 1
    Final
    1:05 PM ET
  • DET 12
    KC 4
    Final
    1:10 PM ET
  • STL 4
    CIN 3
    In Progress
    End 8th
  • BAL 0
    CLE 1
    In Progress
    End 3rd
  • PHI 0
    PIT 1
    In Progress
    Top 4th
  • TB 0
    MIN 0
    Pre-Game
    6:10 PM ET
  • CWS
    HOU
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • MIL
    MIA
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • ATL
    NYM
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • TEX
    SEA
    Preview
    8:05 PM ET
  • COL
    CHC
    Preview
    8:10 PM ET
  • ARI
    SD
    Preview
    8:10 PM ET
  • OAK
    BOS
    Preview
    9:05 PM ET
  • LAA
    SF
    Preview
    9:07 PM ET
  • LAD
    WSH
    Preview
    9:10 PM ET
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 17 to 32 of 55

Thread: Men's fashion thread

  1. #17
    MVP intentional wok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8,001
    Thanks
    2,199
    Thanked 3,102 Times in 1,867 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Negative View Post
    I avoided red like the plague when I was a kid and didn't want people looking at me. Now I quite like it although I veer more to the crimson side of things.
    Totally forgot this thread existed and that I posted in it.

    One year down the line and I've worn the red shirt like twice. Maybe three times. I just struggle to justify being that loud.

  2. #18
    Top 100 Prospect TholesWeirdEye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Breese, Illinois
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    514
    Thanked 123 Times in 82 Posts
    Got some grey sweatpants from Walmart yesterday. They were too small but I was way to lazy to return them so I just cut a slit in the waistband.

  3. #19
    Top 100 Prospect Dr Negative's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 198 Times in 130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by intentional wok View Post
    Totally forgot this thread existed and that I posted in it.

    One year down the line and I've worn the red shirt like twice. Maybe three times. I just struggle to justify being that loud.
    I didn't look at the posting dates, had no idea it was necromancy.

  4. #20
    Hall of Famer Jonn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Courtice, Ontario
    Posts
    15,191
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,052 Times in 1,428 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TholesWeirdEye View Post
    Got some grey sweatpants from Walmart yesterday. They were too small but I was way to lazy to return them so I just cut a slit in the waistband.
    Who leaves a store without being properly fitted. Oh wait they don't have that Wal-Mart.

  5. #21
    Moderator Governator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    11,098
    Thanks
    2,946
    Thanked 5,236 Times in 2,355 Posts
    Who goes to the store to get fitted for sweatpants?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stangstag View Post
    The Governator is a man's man.

  6. #22
    Hall of Famer Jonn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Courtice, Ontario
    Posts
    15,191
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,052 Times in 1,428 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Governator View Post
    Who goes to the store to get fitted for sweatpants?
    Clearly he needs some assistance.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonn For This Useful Post:

    jays4life19 (12-19-2016)

  8. #23
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,180
    Thanks
    3,759
    Thanked 4,534 Times in 3,034 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonn View Post
    Clearly he needs some assistance.
    Lmao

  9. #24
    MVP jaysblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,594
    Thanks
    1,696
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonn View Post
    Well this year I'm going with with simple but nice Jared Lang Wool Blend Peacoat. It's mature look that catches the female eye that your sexy and mysterious. But you're looking like a Christmas Present I just want to come home and unwrap you.

    It's a nice jacket. Looks a lot nicer than the Jose Bautista Canada Goose jacket and probably half the cost.

  10. #25
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,415
    Thanks
    1,537
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 961 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonn View Post
    Well this year I'm going with with simple but nice Jared Lang Wool Blend Peacoat. It's mature look that catches the female eye that your sexy and mysterious. But you're looking like a Christmas Present I just want to come home and unwrap you.

    I find the fit to appear quite feminine. Maybe that attention it attracts from women is just them wondering if you stole their jacket.

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pendleton For This Useful Post:

    Cyborg (12-20-2016),GD (12-19-2016),Governator (12-19-2016),jaysblue (12-19-2016)

  12. #26
    MVP jaysblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,594
    Thanks
    1,696
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendleton View Post
    I find the fit to appear quite feminine. Maybe that attention it attracts from women is just them wondering if you stole their jacket.
    Very insightful opinion. This is why we have a fashion thread on here.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to jaysblue For This Useful Post:

    Pendleton (12-19-2016)

  14. #27
    MVP jaysblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,594
    Thanks
    1,696
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 1,104 Posts
    By the way, I'm making a bold prediction now:

    The Men's fashion thread will be the thread of the year in 2017. Book it!

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaysblue For This Useful Post:

    fatcowxlive (12-19-2016),intentional wok (12-19-2016)

  16. #28
    Hall of Famer Jonn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Courtice, Ontario
    Posts
    15,191
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,052 Times in 1,428 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendleton View Post
    I find the fit to appear quite feminine. Maybe that attention it attracts from women is just them wondering if you stole their jacket.
    Perhaps but I doubt it. It's not for everybody I guess!

  17. #29
    Moderator KingKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17,425
    Thanks
    14,541
    Thanked 6,017 Times in 3,844 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysblue View Post
    By the way, I'm making a bold prediction now:

    The Men's fashion thread will be the thread of the year in 2017. Book it!
    It's a year old thread and it's on page two. That IS a bold prediction.

  18. #30
    All Star jays_fever's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,033
    Thanks
    291
    Thanked 1,391 Times in 959 Posts

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by fatcowxlive View Post
    Roots sweatpants are the truth, I used to pick up Adidas and other brands from Winners until I tried Roots, my life changed after that
    I just bought my first roots sweats, about 150 for a sweater and pants. They're really good quality but I dont know, seems a tad excessive
    #FireCasey

  19. #31
    Top 100 Prospect TholesWeirdEye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Breese, Illinois
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    514
    Thanked 123 Times in 82 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonn View Post
    Clearly he needs some assistance.
    Are you implying that i'm retarded?

  20. #32
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,415
    Thanks
    1,537
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 961 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonn View Post
    Perhaps but I doubt it. It's not for everybody I guess!
    Haha I'm just messing with ya, it's a nice coat.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •