Page 900 of 938 FirstFirst ... 400800850890898899900901902910 ... LastLast
Results 14,385 to 14,400 of 14996

Thread: Politics Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 1,314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Hahaha... Boxy brought you to the breaking point!
    It was more weird than angering, I've stopped trying to understand and feelsgoodman.

Shit talking with the bbdl crew trying to gang tackle my jock was fun and brightened my mood back up.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,623 Times in 4,804 Posts
    The conservatives just couldn't care less about the "circle jerkin' libs" on this Canadian baseball message board!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,929 Times in 4,946 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silvergun View Post
    It was more weird than angering, I've stopped trying to understand and feelsgoodman.

Shit talking with the bbdl crew trying to gang tackle my jock was fun and brightened my mood back up.
    "What? He doesn't like my Kilace-esque twitter copypasta from borderline communists and race baiting progressives?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    All black people have an obligation to their own people to not further their own systematic oppression. Go fuck yourself.

Thanks

I couldnt believe this isn't shopped but apparently not.

I thought I was out of laughs for today, but the 3 maps...

Donald Trump, Dealbreaker
    The president's America First policy is causing the U.S. to withdraw from the world.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,959 Times in 6,111 Posts

Hey... I'm in that league man!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber92 View Post
    Lol.. I'd be willing to bet everything i own in a race vs Bautista. I'm telling you seriously, he has no chance.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,575 Times in 1,005 Posts

Lol silvergums don't flatter yourself, nobody takes you that seriously

What a beauty, chirping online fantasy leagues as some sort message board status with people you've never met as if anyone gives a fuck what you think

Guaranteed huge pusso IRL

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to L54 For This Useful Post:

AdamGreenwood (10-13-2017),King (10-13-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by L54 View Post

What a beauty, chirping online fantasy leagues as some sort message board status with people you've never met as if anyone gives a fuck what you think

Why are you being a dick?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,403 Times in 991 Posts

STFU mang. I honestly like most of your posts, but seriously why would you think this is some sort of burn. Nobody GAF about anything anyone says (thinks) on this forum. SG is more entertaining than 90% of the posters here and seems like a generally good guy.

I could bitch and moan about you being a big fucking bitch IRL, but lets be real. I don't know a fucking thing about what your are like IRL... and you don't either. End of the day, we're all here for a laugh, and SG provides them more than most, including chirping.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r0s For This Useful Post:

Dr. Dinger (10-13-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,929 Times in 4,946 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r0s View Post
    STFU mang. I honestly like most of your posts, but seriously why would you think this is some sort of burn. Nobody GAF about anything anyone says (thinks) on this forum. SG is more entertaining than 90% of the posters here and seems like a generally good guy.

I could bitch and moan about you being a big fucking bitch IRL, but lets be real. I don't know a fucking thing about what your are like IRL... and you don't either. End of the day, we're all here for a laugh, and SG provides them more than most, including chirping.
    Well, I'm glad to see that some people enjoy him spamming overreactions on twitter from verified morons. I'd hate to think it was all for nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    All black people have an obligation to their own people to not further their own systematic oppression. Go fuck yourself.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,575 Times in 1,005 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r0s View Post

His chirps are subpar. They usually revolve around lol BBDL or lol Trump. His left wing bias is nauseating, and he decided to tell the board's nicest poster to suck his dick and stop acting like an internet tough guy when he told him to take the politics talk to the politics thread (what a concept). I decided to call out his bullshit.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to L54 For This Useful Post:

AdamGreenwood (10-13-2017),King (10-13-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,403 Times in 991 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Well, I'm glad to see that some people enjoy him spamming overreactions on twitter from verified morons. I'd hate to think it was all for nothing.
    I'm not a huge fan of some of the stuff in the politics thread, I honestly don't really frequent the thread. No real dialogue occurs there. But I also don't think someone's political opinion is the end all be all of their character.

But that doesn't change anything about my opinion of L54 saying people don't (shouldn't?) take him seriously... as if that's something anyone here strives for. Nobody is here b/c they think they will be taken super seriously. They are here for fun, and sometmes that might be shitposting. Shaming someone for that is just gauche.

I honestly like both you and SG, but its not like I (or anyone else) take what either of your say super cereal.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 811 Posts
    Silvergun's act is like Carlos Mencia. mildly funny for the first two minutes...but after 40 minutes of "duh duhh duhhh Mexicans are soooo stoooopid and I caaaaaaan say that cuz I'm Mexicaaaaan" *hits head with mic*. We get it, and it's not funny...it's lame and boring. Silvergun passed the Mencia threshold about 50 posts ago. Find some new material and new schtick, asshole. Anybody who still finds his shit funny or worthwhile doesn't read this thread enough or has the sense of humour of a turnip.

Contrast this to Jim Cornette, who I don't politically agree with most of the time:

But this stuff is fresh and hilarious and I can never get enough of it.

Thanks
    Ya its stupid when someone attacks another on here for doing the same shit they themselves do.

Thanks
    Lol I think the last time I actually bothered saying something about the bbdl was probably 2+ years ago, nice try? BTS knew I was fucking around and gave 0 shits, he doesn't require your white knighting.

Again I really don't care if you like the Trump posts, some do and I personally find it hilarious.

Good talk!

Thanks
    Jesus Christ, you thought Carlos Mencia was funny at first? I wouldn't admit that.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,784 Times in 4,266 Posts

Silvergun is the man, bruh. Umad.