Page 1028 of 1028 FirstFirst ... 285289289781018102610271028
Results 16,433 to 16,438 of 16438

Thread: Politics Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 1,413 Times in 859 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlemoon View Post
    Tinder is nothing compared to that one BTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Thanks friend. There are a lot of feminist thots out there in the dating world. I feel like I could perhaps find a tradwife on that site.
    You'd be surprised. 4 of the last 5 women I met on tinder were Trump supporters, or at least hated Trudeau way more and didn't care so much about Trump. I would never in a million years have guessed that kind of winning percentage. No surprise the leftist date was a complete bomb. The first one I met in October was just a multiple time hook up who was 21 (I was impressed by her business sense, music taste and politics for her age - but she was only a 7 out of 10 on the looks scale so no-go beyond that), and the last one is the lady I am dating now. When she said to me "I like how I can be racist around you and you don't get offended" I knew she was the one for me. The two in the middle were from Whitby/Oshawa...so yeah that's self-explanatory.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,152 Times in 5,086 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick_Pole View Post
    You'd be surprised. 4 of the last 5 women I met on tinder were Trump supporters, or at least hated Trudeau way more and didn't care so much about Trump. I would never in a million years have guessed that kind of winning percentage. No surprise the leftist date was a complete bomb. The first one I met in October was just a multiple time hook up who was 21 (I was impressed by her business sense, music taste and politics for her age - but she was only a 7 out of 10 on the looks scale so no-go beyond that), and the last one is the lady I am dating now. When she said to me "I like how I can be racist around you and you don't get offended" I knew she was the one for me. The two in the middle were from Whitby/Oshawa...so yeah that's self-explanatory.
    Oof, women from the wilds of Durham region. I hear they dwell in forests filled with huge spiders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I know King isn't... little prick.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,413 Times in 859 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Oof, women from the wilds of Durham region. I hear they dwell in forests filled with huge spiders.
    It's like a real life version of Family Guy's spoof on farmersonly.com.

Thanks
    Thanks friend. There are a lot of feminist thots out there in the dating world. I feel like I could perhaps find a tradwife on that site.
    Define "tradwife". Be specific.

Thanks
    Says the guy who blames his mother for his violent outbursts. It's not your fault.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,020 Times in 7,773 Posts
    Glad I could help.
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.