9:40 PM ET
Page 756 of 756 FirstFirst ... 256656706746754755756
Results 12,081 to 12,095 of 12095

Thread: Politics Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 Times in 1,125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    I absolutely love the fact that you can vote in our elections now, lol
    Haha thanks! At first it didn't feel right but now I feel like I should take advantage. Been doing some research and Mad Max seems like my guy. He's Conservative but hes got his own opinions and unique background. I'm intrigued by nationalism but am generally libertarian. I feel like a Quebecois right winger can naturally blend those two viewpoints better than anyone else. I want to make Canada great again and Bernier is the man for the job.

Thanks
    Conclusive proof that Trump is an evil overload sent to enslave the world:

Thanks
    Along with wanting to cut $800B from Medicaid

Thanks
    Thanked 5,699 Times in 3,655 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthe4th View Post
    Conclusive proof that Trump is an evil overload sent to enslave the world:

Just trying so summon Toby Keith...
    "We don't have to plan for a rebuild. But all 30 teams have to stay agile, and have to understand that we're dealing with human beings, and these assets to organizations are human and change and evolve. I think what we've tried to do is become more flexible and agile, and to sustain championships is to build from within."

Thanks
    Flynn won't provide records and will plead the 5th. Smoke is becoming a fire.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimcanuck View Post
    Looks like Manafort and Stone are cooperating right now though. They just provided a bunch of documents. Flynn is the only one not helping right now.

Speaking of which, have you (or anyone else in this thread) seen Get Me Roger Stone yet? I think love him or hate him it's a good watch and would recommend.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,910 Times in 1,842 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Looks like Manafort and Stone are cooperating right now though. They just provided a bunch of documents. Flynn is the only one not helping right now.Speaking of which, have you (or anyone else in this thread) seen Get Me Roger Stone yet? I think love him or hate him it's a good watch and would recommend.
    Going to watch it. I had to chuckle when Stone tweeted Trump getting his "gold medal" from the Saudis' "makes me want to puke". We will see what their cooperation actually looks like all said and done.

Trump's rhetoric around the Saudis has diminished to arms deals and not even raising human rights or 911 where most of the attackers came from etc etc. The Saudis co opt every President, but no previous candidate ever fed the base as much red meat as Trump did on the subject.

I saw a clip of Commerce Secretary Ross on CNBC remarking on how well they were received and how the reaction was sooo good in Saudi Arabia as he didn't even see one protester. Of course the royal regime outlawed all protest in 2011 as a violation of sharia law. Ross did add that they liked him so much they gave him two boxes of dates. What nice people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick_Pole View Post
    Trump's existence as POTUS helps keeps balance on this message board.

Thanks
    Did he get two scoops?

Thanks
    Speaking of which, have you (or anyone else in this thread) seen Get Me Roger Stone yet? I think love him or hate him it's a good watch and would recommend.
    No. If you recommend it I probably won't like it.

Thanks
    Its heating up. Even if not much ends up happening in the end this will grind on the WH. It erodes like fast flowing water over time...same as with HRC on emails and Benghazi. Its speaks to trust and competence, even without a indictment. When pundits allege people "don't care about Russia" I think its kind of true...but a lot of people probably didnt get the private email issue for awhile either. Even Bernie said people were tired of the issue, which was a primary miscalculation in hindsight.

Health care and budget cuts will garner immediate reaction but the constant din of possible collusion and obstruction of justice and being "above the law' will take a toll.

Thanks
    Aw cmon JC, Terminator is a partisan, just like us....but he is always up for a fair and good debate/argument.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCecil View Post
    Going to watch it. I had to chuckle when Stone tweeted Trump getting his "gold medal" from the Saudis' "makes me want to puke". We will see what their cooperation actually looks like all said and done.

Trump's rhetoric around the Saudis has diminished to arms deals and not even raising human rights or 911 where most of the attackers came from etc etc. The Saudis co opt every President, but no previous candidate ever fed the base as much red meat as Trump did on the subject.

I saw a clip of Commerce Secretary Ross on CNBC remarking on how well they were received and how the reaction was sooo good in Saudi Arabia as he didn't even see one protester. Of course the royal regime outlawed all protest in 2011 as a violation of sharia law. Ross did add that they liked him so much they gave him two boxes of dates. What nice people.
    Yeah it seems like people who hate Stone like it because it shows him for how slimy he is. People who like him like the documentary because they appreciate his willingness to win.

Thanks
    Jim- I also recommend ice cream, puppies, Blue Jays baseball, and good-looking women among many other things. If your criteria is not liking what I recommend you are going to have a bad time. I only recommend Get Me Roger Stone to you because I know you like politics and hate Roger Stone and plenty of people who feel similarly to you liked the documentary. It's pretty good I won't stear you wrong.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCecil View Post
    Aw cmon JC, Terminator is a partisan, just like us....but he is always up for a fair and good debate/argument.
    Free speech..... I'm allowed to be snarky, tongue in cheek

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimcanuck For This Useful Post:

BigCecil (Today)

Thanks
    Looks like Manafort and Stone are cooperating right now though. They just provided a bunch of documents. Flynn is the only one not helping right now.
    I''ll make a prediction and you can make a tinfoil hat comment. The obstruction issue has/is exploding and will end up being far more damaging than any collision the FBI could have ever proven. In other words, he fucked himself.

Nunes will also resurface and become part of the evidence of another attempt to fuck up the investigation via the head of a supposed oversight committee...the whole set up he did with the WH will now be under a microscope. Not hearing much about Susan Rice and "unmasking" as much these days lol.