Preview
    10:15 PM ET
Page 849 of 849 FirstFirst ... 349749799839847848849
Results 13,569 to 13,584 of 13584

Thread: Politics Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 7,185 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKat View Post
    Assange has made some pretty blustery claims before. Remember when he was going to get Hillary arrested? Leveraging whatever he has that is helpful to Trump is a smart play given the positions they are both in but what he has probably might not be all that significant especially if there's anything to what we're hearing about Trump and evidence of money laundering.
    Yeah, we've seen him promise absolute bombshells before and then seen it turn out to be almost nothing. That's why I'm surprised that boxy considers the latest promised bombshell to be news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

Blue Chip Prospect
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Yeah, we've seen him promise absolute bombshells before and then seen it turn out to be almost nothing. That's why I'm surprised that boxy considers the latest promised bombshell to be news.
    We have the US congressman who has seen some of the info and believes it is a bombshell too. This is not entirely coming from Assange now.
    There are no atheists in foxholes

Blue Chip Prospect
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKat View Post
    Assange has made some pretty blustery claims before. Remember when he was going to get Hillary arrested? Leveraging whatever he has that is helpful to Trump is a smart play given the positions they are both in but what he has probably might not be all that significant especially if there's anything to what we're hearing about Trump and evidence of money laundering.
    To be fair, there is one set of rules of law for the Clintons and a different set for everyone else. There was no grand jury set (not even the thought) for Hillary were we know she broke the law (multiple felonies) and where we know there was actual collusion with the state attorney and her husband regarding her investigation. It's a matter not an investigation.

On the other hand a grand jury is set for Trump where there was no evidence put forth of Trump colluding with Russia (as per the fired FBI director).

The Clinton double standard of justice.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,638 Times in 4,762 Posts
    To be clear, I'm not holding my breath on any major thing but he occasionally does drop a really big bombshell, so any time he talks one up there has to be a bit of intrigue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant77 View Post
    I think we all know it's the latter. The Mariners have been a disgustingly bad offensive for a decade now and nothing has changed.

Thanks
    Andrew Scheer will no longer be granting interviews to Rebel Media. I'm starting to like this man quite a lot.
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

Thanks
    Steve Bannon fired lol

Thanks
    Thanked 2,959 Times in 1,877 Posts
    Steve Bannon fired lol
    Just saw that. Bannon banished. Fall out will be very interesting. Pattern of Mooch and Bannon giving candid interviews they later claimed were off the record. not the brightest moves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick_Pole View Post
    Trump's existence as POTUS helps keeps balance on this message board.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,959 Times in 1,877 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Where have you been? Life is all good?
    Ya bud, lifes good. Been lurking a little bit. Great to see some defending the plight of the downtrodden white supremacist's and neo Nazi's right to chant "blood and soil" and "jews won't replace us"... as the thread still rages on. Its important to history and culture to celebrate treasonous parties who tried to break up the Union in support of slavery. Definitely a righteous cause the POTUS should get behind even if he previously said the statues should go into museums.

Baby is 5 months old...summer holidays...coaching son's little league and work taking up time. Caught the 3 games against LAA. So haven't been on much. Keep in touch with a few BJMB buds through facebook etc. Been a tough season for us eh? I'll send you a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick_Pole View Post
    Trump's existence as POTUS helps keeps balance on this message board.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigCecil For This Useful Post:

Jimcanuck (08-18-2017),silvergun (08-18-2017),Terminator (08-18-2017)

Blue Chip Prospect
    Thanks
    Trumpet, Trumpet, Trumpet. You do realize the wolf in sheep's clothing is your son-in-law Jared Kushner. The billionaire swamp globalist in your west wing is probably texting George Soros about dinner reservations as we speak.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 Times in 1,261 Posts
    Andrew Scheer will no longer be granting interviews to Rebel Media. I'm starting to like this man quite a lot.
    Did you see what Faith Goldy did to get canned? She went to Charlottesville and then went on a Daily Stormer podcast. I listened to her bit on it and she was really chummy with them. Then she gave an interview after and said that the nazis at Unite the Right had robust ideas. It was really strange, almost like she was asking to get fired.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Did you see what Faith Goldy did to get canned? She went to Charlottesville and then went on a Daily Stormer podcast. I listened to her bit on it and she was really chummy with them. Then she gave an interview after and said that the nazis at Unite the Right had robust ideas. It was really strange, almost like she was asking to get fired.
    Ezra Levant must regret letting her represent his company. The Rebel has taken a huge beating over this. Them getting called out and refused access by the leader of the Conservative Party is going to take a long time to recover from.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,906 Times in 1,185 Posts
    Lol this is all so goddamn funny.

My favourite part is these jackass unite the right rallies have indeed served as a rallying cry, but to bring down all those stupid confederate statues.

"BUT HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER HISTORY OR ENJOY NATURE WITHOUT A STATUE'S MINORITY-HATING GAZE OVERLOOKING YOUR FAMILY'S PICNIC!?!?"

-a fucking idiot

Thanks
    Thanked 1,906 Times in 1,185 Posts

15. The Following User Says Thank You to silvergun For This Useful Post:

Spanky99 (08-18-2017)

Thanks
    Steve Bannon fired lol
    It's been a fucking gong show. Exactly as expected from a tiny, tiny man-child as President, a guy that burned through Daddy's millions in short order and was resurrected by illegal means involving Russian mob money.

The sad part is so many voters were stupid enough to fall for the "Mexicans will pay for the wall" "Health care for everyone" and other cons.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 Times in 733 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCecil View Post
    Ya bud, lifes good. Been lurking a little bit. Great to see some defending the plight of the downtrodden white supremacist's and neo Nazi's right to chant "blood and soil" and "jews won't replace us"... as the thread still rages on. Its important to history and culture to celebrate treasonous parties who tried to break up the Union in support of slavery. Definitely a righteous cause the POTUS should get behind even if he previously said the statues should go into museums.
    You could just as easily look at it from a mirror image - how did all your commie friends become such an irritating stench to regular people that Nazis are actually gaining sympathy from some of them?

It boggles my mind that it's been nearly a year now after the DNC (and I mean DNC as a whole, not just Clinton) blew the easiest election in history and they STILL haven't gotten it through their thick heads that maybe it's time for some internal soul searching as to why they lost? Nope, it must be all the fault of others. Racist white people and such.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 Times in 733 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimcanuck View Post
    It's been a fucking gong show. Exactly as expected from a tiny, tiny man-child as President, a guy that burned through Daddy's millions in short order and was resurrected by illegal means involving Russian mob money.

The sad part is so many voters were stupid enough to fall for the "Mexicans will pay for the wall" "Health care for everyone" and other cons.
    Or maybe voters weren't stupid enough to fall for what the DNC was spoon feeding them and made a difficult choice, eh Jim? Funny that you come right on queue as I respond to BigCecil.