Page 717 of 923 FirstFirst ... 217617667707715716717718719727767817 ... LastLast
Results 11,457 to 11,472 of 14758

Thread: Politics Thread

  1. #11457
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24,038
    Thanks
    3,545
    Thanked 12,423 Times in 7,448 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Not really surprising and I'm not going to miss him but that guy had a helluva run. 20 years on top of cable news. I wonder where he and Fox will go next.
    You don't think O'Reilly will just retire? Guy is in his late 60s and very rich. I'd think it's time to take it easy. As for Fox, it's Cucker's time to shine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  2. #11458
    All Star Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,808
    Thanks
    2,182
    Thanked 2,153 Times in 1,340 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    You don't think O'Reilly will just retire? Guy is in his late 60s and very rich. I'd think it's time to take it easy. As for Fox, it's Cucker's time to shine.
    He may semi-retire but rich and powerful people with platforms like that usually keep going. With those allegations though he's going to have really limited options but he's the king of cable news. He brings in ratings. Maybe Russia Today? lol

    And yeah Tucker could take his spot but he's already in primetime so they'll need to find someone to replace him. Seems like they like to go in-house.

  3. #11459
    All Star Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,808
    Thanks
    2,182
    Thanked 2,153 Times in 1,340 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    You don't think O'Reilly will just retire? Guy is in his late 60s and very rich. I'd think it's time to take it easy. As for Fox, it's Cucker's time to shine.
    Looks like you are right. Tucker to the 8 pm timeslot. The Five moves from 5 pm to 9 pm. Eric Bolling, a former minor leaguer for the Pirates, gets his own show at 5 p.m.

    http://thehill.com/media/329552-fox-...illy-time-slot

  4. #11460
    All Star AdamGreenwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,508
    Thanks
    302
    Thanked 1,825 Times in 1,085 Posts
    I don't mind Tucker, although he seems to revel in the usual Fox strategy of debating with college age bimbos to demonstrate his vast intellectual superiority.
    Still kind of amusing.

  5. #11461
    All Star Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,808
    Thanks
    2,182
    Thanked 2,153 Times in 1,340 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGreenwood View Post
    I don't mind Tucker, although he seems to revel in the usual Fox strategy of debating with college age bimbos to demonstrate his vast intellectual superiority.
    Still kind of amusing.
    Yeah some times he picks on low-hanging fruit like that. Some of those retards can't even talk so it's just too easy for him. I prefer when he gets the Eichenwald's of the world on his show.

  6. #11462
    All Star Terminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,808
    Thanks
    2,182
    Thanked 2,153 Times in 1,340 Posts
    Here we go, an actual legislative achievement:

    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tr...rticle/2620659

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Terminator For This Useful Post:

    o2cui2i (04-19-2017)

  8. #11463
    Hall of Famer Dr. Dinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    18,754
    Thanks
    2,449
    Thanked 6,715 Times in 4,226 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Yeah some times he picks on low-hanging fruit like that. Some of those retards can't even talk so it's just too easy for him. I prefer when he gets the Eichenwald's of the world on his show.
    At least he got rid of that stupid fucking bowtie.

  9. #11464
    Big Leaguer Maahfaace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Kitchener, ON
    Posts
    3,105
    Thanks
    1,576
    Thanked 638 Times in 457 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Yeah some times he picks on low-hanging fruit like that. Some of those retards can't even talk so it's just too easy for him. I prefer when he gets the Eichenwald's of the world on his show.
    The lawyer from NY he had on last week debating the "sanctuary city" label by De Blasio was classic Tucker. It was amusing to watch

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otFAYv67EP0

    Never been a fan of O'Rielly though, too pompous for my liking. Good riddance.
    I donít suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

  10. #11465
    DONOR - Moderator o2cui2i's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    here reading your posts
    Posts
    15,039
    Thanks
    3,425
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,754 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGreenwood View Post
    I don't mind Tucker, although he seems to revel in the usual Fox strategy of debating with college age bimbos to demonstrate his vast intellectual superiority.
    Still kind of amusing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Yeah some times he picks on low-hanging fruit like that. Some of those retards can't even talk so it's just too easy for him. I prefer when he gets the Eichenwald's of the world on his show.
    He takes people who have publicly said really stupid things and brings them on to explain their stupid statement. He's actually very well prepared and does some good research but a lot of it gets into stupid people yelling and thinking they are making valid statements, but they are not.


    low hanging fruit is a very good analogy for this.... every now and then he will have some people with rational thoughts and the ability to speak in coherent sentences, but mostly just really stupid people who have no clue.

  11. #11466
    All Star Dick_Pole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,563
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked 1,295 Times in 789 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    He may semi-retire but rich and powerful people with platforms like that usually keep going. With those allegations though he's going to have really limited options but he's the king of cable news. He brings in ratings. Maybe Russia Today? lol

    And yeah Tucker could take his spot but he's already in primetime so they'll need to find someone to replace him. Seems like they like to go in-house.
    Easy. Blondie what's-her-face. Canadian chick. Hold on looking her up right now....Lauren Southern.

  12. #11467
    All Star Dick_Pole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,563
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked 1,295 Times in 789 Posts
    Or there's the even hotter one from Rebel. Faith Goldy.

  13. #11468
    MVP Jimcanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,524
    Thanks
    325
    Thanked 944 Times in 723 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Bill O'Reilly fired.
    Kudos to NYT

  14. #11469
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,030
    Thanks
    2,087
    Thanked 7,868 Times in 4,904 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick_Pole View Post
    Easy. Blondie what's-her-face. Canadian chick. Hold on looking her up right now....Lauren Southern.
    If I were fox, I'd pay out the ass to land Gavin McInnes. I don't think Lauren wants that kind of job, she just went independent recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    All black people have an obligation to their own people to not further their own systematic oppression. Go fuck yourself.

  15. #11470
    All Star Dick_Pole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,563
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked 1,295 Times in 789 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    If I were fox, I'd pay out the ass to land Gavin McInnes. I don't think Lauren wants that kind of job, she just went independent recently.
    Yeah, and Tim Tebow wouldn't accept a starting QB job in the NFL because he just went to play minor league baseball recently.

  16. #11471
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24,038
    Thanks
    3,545
    Thanked 12,423 Times in 7,448 Posts
    Has Fox hired Tomi Lahren yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  17. #11472
    MVP Jimcanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,524
    Thanks
    325
    Thanked 944 Times in 723 Posts
    ISIS attack in Paris just a few days before French elections.

    I guess ISIS wants LePen to win, as it would boost their recruitment programme.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •