Preview
    10:10 PM ET
Page 757 of 757 FirstFirst ... 257657707747755756757
Results 12,097 to 12,101 of 12101

Thread: Politics Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 Times in 675 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Jim- I also recommend ice cream, puppies, Blue Jays baseball, and good-looking women among many other things. If your criteria is not liking what I recommend you are going to have a bad time. I only recommend Get Me Roger Stone to you because I know you like politics and hate Roger Stone and plenty of people who feel similarly to you liked the documentary. It's pretty good I won't stear you wrong.
    Can you also recommend computers and the internet plz?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dick_Pole For This Useful Post:

Boxcar (Yesterday),Terminator (Yesterday)

All Star
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Nah no tinfoil hat comment but I'm not sure what legal basis you are making these claims off of. Trump mentioning in passing that he hopes Flynn can be let go doesn't suffice. Perhaps Trump's comments to the Russians could be evidence of obstruction of justice?

But regardless it doesn't seem like you care if they were illegal or not? Seem like you are moving further away from the possible illegality of Trump's actions and completely in to political mode where you don't really care if the allegations are true or not you just want it to damage Trump as much as possible. I apologize if that's a mischaracterization it's just something I've noticed the past few times I've seen you post.
    It's not a mischaracterization. That's how most libs roll, including Big C. Unfortunately with the media on their side it's an effective strategy

Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 Times in 1,125 Posts
    Not a fan of this huge arms deal with the Saudis but it's yet again another Trump policy that Putin has to hate (because Putin buddies up to Iran who is the other regional power and a rival of the Saudis). The Russian collusion argument takes another hit.

Top 100 Prospect
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    The government dindunuffin, ever.
    Boxy is a conspiracy psycho! Shocker!
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    BTS isn't why the blog failed. Stop being so mean

Top 100 Prospect
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Just read this and tell me it doesn't give you goosebumps.

Why would the police department be told to stand down if there isn't a huge coverup going on? Christ, it's insane what the Clintons get away with. Makes me sick.

Why would you murder someone in a robbery attempt, increasing your level of risk for really no reason and then proceed to not even take anything? He was also murdered in an extremely low crime area.

The "coincidences" are simply too numerous for me to believe this was some kind of random attack and the police refusing to help find the real culprit should send alarm bells off.
    You're aware that everything in that article is bunk, right? The nutter was never even hired by the Rich family.

It's amazing that the conspiracy nutters will eagerly swallow the load of any looney tunes fucknut spouting an alleged cover-up, without the faintest whiff of proof, and without verifying a claim by these fools whose minds have broken from reality, yet they'll ignore, or poo-poo the gobs of evidence presented to them in the real world.

Gold star for Boxy!
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    BTS isn't why the blog failed. Stop being so mean

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NotThatGuy For This Useful Post:

Jimcanuck (Today)