Page 999 of 999 FirstFirst ... 499899949989997998999
Results 15,969 to 15,973 of 15973

Thread: Politics Thread

Thanks
    All rational people understand that Boxcar's world is not unlike an episode of The Honeymooners.

All Star
    Thanks
    I'm pulling my endorsement of Franklin. My thinking was he ditched his bit to start partaking in actual discussions and not just spam troll but obviously I haven't been paying attention.

In better news, Disney the latest to give $125m out in employee bonuses because of tax plan. Slowly people will start seeing through the horseshit that Jim and Frank were shoveling

Thanks
    Thanked 8,050 Times in 5,023 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Can someone make me a mod for like 10 minutes? Iíll only ban Franklin, Boxy, Connorp, and Terminator.
    I'm only doing this because org started bitching. Then I discovered that just knowing I was pissing people off silently was reward enough, so I kept going. Was fun to pass time while I was in line to buy groceries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I know King isn't... little prick.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    I'm pulling my endorsement of Franklin. My thinking was he ditched his bit to start partaking in actual discussions and not just spam troll but obviously I haven't been paying attention.

In better news, Disney the latest to give $125m out in employee bonuses because of tax plan. Slowly people will start seeing through the horseshit that Jim and Frank were shoveling
    They could have afforded to do that under the old tax plan. Seriously, why do you hate America so much?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    I'm only doing this because org started bitching. Then I discovered that just knowing I was pissing people off silently was reward enough, so I kept going. Was fun to pass time while I was in line to buy groceries.
    All rational people understand that you probably hit women.