Page 829 of 938 FirstFirst ... 329729779819827828829830831839879929 ... LastLast
Results 13,249 to 13,264 of 14996

Thread: Politics Thread

Blue Chip Prospect
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    Yeah, I mean it's pretty obvious with how well it was going with them before Trump took office that he's clearly the problem.
    Dinger has Trump Derangement Syndrome. He suffers from the same things he accuses Trump of being.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,929 Times in 4,946 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    Say this for NK, they've got Trump pegged.

---

North Korea responded to Trump's comments through a state media report, criticizing the US President for having "let out a load of nonsense about 'fire and fury,'" and accused him of "failing to grasp the on-going grave situation."

The report states that "sound dialogue is not possible with such a guy bereft of reason and only absolute force can work on him."
    Yes, I remember all the times NK had sound dialogue with literally every other president.
    All black people have an obligation to their own people to not further their own systematic oppression. Go fuck yourself.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,650 Times in 7,558 Posts
    I cant even imagine the flow of conservative tears if Obama or Clinton thanked Russia for sending a bunch of American diplomats packing. We'd all be washed away in the flood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

All Star
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    I cant even imagine the flow of conservative tears if Obama or Clinton thanked Russia for sending a bunch of American diplomats packing. We'd all be washed away in the flood.
    I think it's funny with the non-stop media blitz on Trump that in a completely legit poll, HRC still has a lower approval rating than Trump

Thanks
    Thanked 8,623 Times in 4,804 Posts
    I think it's funny with the non-stop media blitz on Trump that in a completely legit poll, HRC still has a lower approval rating than Trump
    How is it a "legit poll" when there is literally nothing to approve her for? As far as I know she's unemployed.

I disapprove of unemployed Hillary! - America.

Holy fucking shit you please-like-my-president types with your the-media-hates-trump shrieks are getting old

Thanks
    Hillary Clinton has not been relevant for almost an entire calendar year.
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

All Star
    Thanks

All Star
    Thanks
    Hillary Clinton has not been relevant for almost an entire calendar year.
    Which apparently is abnormal as usually there's a bounce back in popularity for the loser over time..but nope..election tomorrow, same result

Thanks
    Thanked 8,623 Times in 4,804 Posts
    election tomorrow, same result
    Yes because Donald's approval rating has been flat

Thanks
    Which apparently is abnormal as usually there's a bounce back in popularity for the loser over time..but nope..election tomorrow, same result
    From the link you posted:

Clinton's poor favorability is still marginally better than Trump's most recent approval rating in the Gallup daily presidential tracking poll. On Wednesday, Gallup found that 37% of Americans approve of the job Trump is doing, compared to 58% whom do not. That equals a net approval rating of -21, which is unprecedented for past presidents this early into an administration and among the worst net ratings of the young Trump presidency.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,929 Times in 4,946 Posts
    This is a bit weird because aside from Trump's antics, the country itself is doing pretty well.

I guess most people just notice what a buffoon he is, though. The intense media bias can't help, either.
    All black people have an obligation to their own people to not further their own systematic oppression. Go fuck yourself.

All Star
    Thanks
    The fact that it's even remotely close considering the daily media blitz on Trump and Clinton being free of any scrutiny is pretty surprising.

Thanks
    The fact that it's even remotely close considering the daily media blitz on Trump and Clinton being free of any scrutiny is pretty surprising.
    Why did you lie about her having a lower approval rating? Why do you even care about the approval rating of a 70-year old jobless woman?

All Star
    Thanks
    Why did you lie about her having a lower approval rating? Why do you even care about the approval rating of a 70-year old jobless woman?
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bus...lection-2017-7

All Star
    Thanks
    Point is, as Americans those were choices we had..so there's not the regret you think there is

Thanks
    This is a bit weird because aside from Trump's antics, the country itself is doing pretty well.

I guess most people just notice what a buffoon he is, though. The intense media bias can't help, either.
    Well, people who didn't vote for him certainly haven't been given reason to change their minds. And many of the people who did will be upset at the lack of movement on major campaign promises (repeal and replace, tax reform, Mexico funding the wall etc...). I have no idea to what extent his slashed regulations are contributing to the country's continued economic success, but most Americans are probably better off with tightly regulated industry.