• CWS 0
    SEA 1
    Final
    5:10 PM ET
  • CLE 1
    CHC 8
    In Progress
    Top 8th
  • NYY 5
    MIN 1
    In Progress
    Bottom 6th
  • CIN 5
    ATL 3
    In Progress
    Bottom 7th
  • PHI 3
    ARI 2
    In Progress
    Top 5th
  • PIT 0
    DET 0
    Delayed Start
    7:05 PM ET
  • BAL 0
    TB 0
    Postponed
    7:05 PM ET
  • TOR 3
    BOS 1
    In Progress
    Bottom 6th
  • TEX 0
    OAK 0
    In Progress
    Bottom 2nd
  • HOU 0
    LAA 2
    In Progress
    Bottom 2nd
  • KC 0
    MIL 0
    In Progress
    Bottom 2nd
  • STL 2
    NYM 0
    In Progress
    End 2nd
  • COL 0
    SD 0
    Delayed Start
    8:40 PM ET
  • LAD 0
    MIA 0
    Pre-Game
    10:10 PM ET
  • SF 0
    WSH 0
    Pre-Game
    10:15 PM ET
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 33 to 48 of 146

Thread: BJMB Hottest Jays rankings 2016

  1. #33
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,257
    Thanks
    3,769
    Thanked 4,549 Times in 3,044 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    I want Josh Donaldson's penis in my mouth. Is that out of the closet enough for you?
    I would personally go ass to mouth. To each their own i guess.

  2. #34
    All Star Candy Maldonado's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,720
    Thanks
    1,071
    Thanked 1,620 Times in 960 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenRopes View Post
    WTF? You realize that other teams fans come here right? Anyways, fill your boots, this forum just lost street cred however.
    says the guy named after a cumshot
    #TeamSmoak
    #TeamSanchez

  3. #35
    Blue Chip Prospect Ehjays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    981
    Thanks
    499
    Thanked 181 Times in 127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    I would personally go ass to mouth. To each their own i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    I want Josh Donaldson's penis in my mouth. Is that out of the closet enough for you?
    Wow!!

  4. #36
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,447
    Thanks
    1,546
    Thanked 1,682 Times in 971 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenRopes View Post
    Not uncomfortable at all. It seems many of you may be closeting some deep desires, which is fine. It's just odd to bring them out on a baseball forum. Like I said, fill your boots, but there are probably safer spaces for you.
    I don't buy it, sorry we made you uncomfortable.

  5. #37
    Blue Chip Prospect bendera3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    1,317
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 328 Times in 198 Posts
    It's all in good fun FrozenRopes. If I remember correctly Josh Donaldson actually acknowledged our presence because of the Hottness list.

    Also, I've learned from college that as long as you say No Homo after something you can pretty much say or do anything and it won't be considered gay.

  6. #38
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    43,320
    Thanks
    44,741
    Thanked 8,595 Times in 6,605 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenRopes View Post
    Not uncomfortable at all. It seems many of you may be closeting some deep desires, which is fine. It's just odd to bring them out on a baseball forum. Like I said, fill your boots, but there are probably safer spaces for you.
    If it's fine, why all the rage, brah? Your homophobia is shining bright here today!

  7. #39
    All Star Brownie19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Wasaga Beach
    Posts
    6,118
    Thanks
    1,988
    Thanked 1,708 Times in 1,108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bendera3 View Post
    It's all in good fun FrozenRopes. If I remember correctly Josh Donaldson actually acknowledged our presence because of the Hottness list.

    Also, I've learned from college that as long as you say No Homo after something you can pretty much say or do anything and it won't be considered gay.
    JD acknowledged our site due to the hot list and Frozen Rope says we have not street cred?

  8. #40
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,447
    Thanks
    5,782
    Thanked 10,431 Times in 6,100 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie19 View Post
    JD acknowledged our site due to the hot list and Frozen Rope says we have not street cred?
    Don't recall the Donaldson thing, but SRF thanked us for his ranking on our prospect list.

  9. #41
    DONOR jays4life19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16,257
    Thanks
    3,769
    Thanked 4,549 Times in 3,044 Posts
    After careful consideration and hours of picture viewing i have submitted my list.

    Glenn Spartman is so dreamy. He might be the sleeper pick this year.

  10. #42
    Top 100 Prospect
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    719
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 42 Times in 36 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonn View Post
    Biggest cock contest?
    I'm all length , I get it from my father

  11. #43
    Hall of Famer King's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,447
    Thanks
    5,782
    Thanked 10,431 Times in 6,100 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wamco View Post
    I'm all length , I get it from my father
    Wow!

  12. #44
    All Star Brownie19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Wasaga Beach
    Posts
    6,118
    Thanks
    1,988
    Thanked 1,708 Times in 1,108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    After careful consideration and hours of picture viewing i have submitted my list.

    Glenn Spartman is so dreamy. He might be the sleeper pick this year.
    Limited pictures available of Sparkman on Google. But I certainly liked what I saw!

  13. #45
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,851
    Thanks
    2,332
    Thanked 8,662 Times in 5,349 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    After careful consideration and hours of picture viewing i have submitted my list.

    Glenn Spartman is so dreamy. He might be the sleeper pick this year.
    He looks like he's made out of light mayonnaise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I know King isn't... little prick.

  14. #46
    Hall of Famer Jonn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Courtice, Ontario
    Posts
    15,229
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,064 Times in 1,435 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    He looks like he's made out of light mayonnaise.
    This is extremely offensive but true.

  15. #47
    ECJF Level GD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,361
    Thanks
    12,050
    Thanked 4,811 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie19 View Post
    Limited pictures available of Sparkman on Google. But I certainly liked what I saw!
    Small sample. He'll regress
    Quote Originally Posted by o2cui2i View Post
    climate change (lol)

  16. #48
    All Star Candy Maldonado's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,720
    Thanks
    1,071
    Thanked 1,620 Times in 960 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jays4life19 View Post
    After careful consideration and hours of picture viewing i have submitted my list.

    Glenn Spartman is so dreamy. He might be the sleeper pick this year.
    ewww gross, definitely not shooting frozenropes for him
    #TeamSmoak
    #TeamSanchez


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •