• CIN
    ATL
    Preview
    6:40 PM ET
  • BAL
    CLE
    Preview
    7:05 PM ET
  • NYY
    MIN
    Preview
    7:05 PM ET
  • TEX
    OAK
    Preview
    8:05 PM ET
  • HOU
    LAA
    Preview
    8:10 PM ET
  • CWS
    SEA
    Preview
    8:10 PM ET
  • COL
    SD
    Preview
    8:40 PM ET
  • LAD
    MIA
    Preview
    10:10 PM ET
  • SF
    WSH
    Preview
    10:15 PM ET
Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 33 to 48 of 1054

Thread: The Auction Keeper League

  1. #33
    Hall of Famer Laika's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,354
    Thanks
    1,185
    Thanked 8,752 Times in 4,867 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    It would probably be a 16 team league with 4 representatives from each board league. If someone is nominated from two leagues, they would elect to represent only one of those league and the next best from the other would fill the spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    So Connorp gets 2 teams?
    no and fuck connor p and his dumb tranny potato ruskie wife

  2. #34
    MVP The Cats Ass's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sable Island
    Posts
    7,654
    Thanks
    1,679
    Thanked 2,038 Times in 1,536 Posts
    You should give a spot to RandyTheRobot as a guest star appearance.

  3. #35
    All Star AdamGreenwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,922
    Thanks
    343
    Thanked 2,079 Times in 1,215 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cats Ass View Post
    You should give a spot to RandyTheRobot as a guest star appearance.
    No. He said something mean about somebody's girlfriend. We don't tolerate that here.

  4. #36
    All Star silvergun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,204
    Thanks
    7,288
    Thanked 2,117 Times in 1,339 Posts
    AG reminds me of someone's annoying little sister if she also did windy, half-baked team previews.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to silvergun For This Useful Post:

    Dr. Dinger (01-05-2017)

  6. #37
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,818
    Thanks
    2,331
    Thanked 8,648 Times in 5,341 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silvergun View Post
    AG reminds me of someone's annoying little sister if she also did windy, half-baked team previews.
    When SG decides he hates you, he hates you for good
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Frag are you alive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    I know King isn't... little prick.

  7. #38
    All Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,797
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 469 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    no and fuck connor p and his dumb tranny potato ruskie wife
    I already shamed you guys with the LOD title. I wouldn't want to do it again

  8. #39
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,443
    Thanks
    1,545
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 970 Posts
    If manage to qualify through the LoD I would be happy to join.

  9. #40
    All Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,797
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 469 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    no and fuck connor p and his dumb tranny potato ruskie wife
    Also the wife is here and it was 2nd best decision I ever made

  10. #41
    Mod | DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,361
    Thanks
    3,917
    Thanked 13,620 Times in 8,076 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    Also the wife is here and it was 2nd best decision I ever made
    How long has she been over? Was there an awkward period at all? I'm fascinated by this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  11. #42
    All Star L54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    714
    Thanked 1,706 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    Also the wife is here and it was 2nd best decision I ever made
    How's the sex?

  12. #43
    All Star silvergun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,204
    Thanks
    7,288
    Thanked 2,117 Times in 1,339 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    I already shamed you guys with the LOD title. I wouldn't want to do it again
    A DDL'er won the league, then you, a BBDL'er, came to clean up the sloppy seconds a year later. Nobody can take that away from you.

  13. #44
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    4,443
    Thanks
    1,545
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 970 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    How long has she been over? Was there an awkward period at all? I'm fascinated by this.
    Still fits with the thread title.

  14. #45
    All Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,797
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 469 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    How long has she been over? Was there an awkward period at all? I'm fascinated by this.
    About 6 weeks. Yeah she had some tough days in the beginning. Just being in another country, away from family and not knowing anyone else but me. And she doesn't drive and I live in a suburb where you kind of need to. But she's adjusted and it's going really well.

  15. #46
    Mod | DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,361
    Thanks
    3,917
    Thanked 13,620 Times in 8,076 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    About 6 weeks. Yeah she had some tough days in the beginning. Just being in another country, away from family and not knowing anyone else but me. And she doesn't drive and I live in a suburb where you kind of need to. But she's adjusted and it's going really well.
    Good to hear it's going well.

    Is she going to get her drivers license? Being stuck in the suburbs all day with zero freedom sounds terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  16. #47
    Hall of Famer Dr. Dinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,738
    Thanks
    2,547
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 4,420 Posts
    Wait, how much did she cost?

  17. #48
    All Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,797
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 469 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Good to hear it's going well.

    Is she going to get her drivers license? Being stuck in the suburbs all day with zero freedom sounds terrible.
    We haven't started process yet but will soon. Pretty sure she can get DL but she can't work for awhile.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •