Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 33 to 48 of 861

Thread: The Big League - Gauging interest in a new keeper

  1. #33
    Hall of Famer NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,070
    Thanks
    1,173
    Thanked 8,617 Times in 4,802 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    It would probably be a 16 team league with 4 representatives from each board league. If someone is nominated from two leagues, they would elect to represent only one of those league and the next best from the other would fill the spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    So Connorp gets 2 teams?
    no and fuck connor p and his dumb tranny potato ruskie wife

  2. #34
    MVP The Cats Ass's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sable Island
    Posts
    7,460
    Thanks
    1,648
    Thanked 1,996 Times in 1,512 Posts
    You should give a spot to RandyTheRobot as a guest star appearance.
    RIP North49

  3. #35
    All Star AdamGreenwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,554
    Thanks
    302
    Thanked 1,840 Times in 1,094 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cats Ass View Post
    You should give a spot to RandyTheRobot as a guest star appearance.
    No. He said something mean about somebody's girlfriend. We don't tolerate that here.

  4. #36
    All Star silvergun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,129
    Thanks
    7,284
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 1,313 Posts
    AG reminds me of someone's annoying little sister if she also did windy, half-baked team previews.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to silvergun For This Useful Post:

    Dr. Dinger (01-05-2017)

  6. #37
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,248
    Thanks
    2,112
    Thanked 7,922 Times in 4,941 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silvergun View Post
    AG reminds me of someone's annoying little sister if she also did windy, half-baked team previews.
    When SG decides he hates you, he hates you for good
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    All black people have an obligation to their own people to not further their own systematic oppression. Go fuck yourself.

  7. #38
    All Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,356
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 439 Times in 333 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    no and fuck connor p and his dumb tranny potato ruskie wife
    I already shamed you guys with the LOD title. I wouldn't want to do it again

  8. #39
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,566
    Thanks
    1,269
    Thanked 1,344 Times in 763 Posts
    If manage to qualify through the LoD I would be happy to join.

  9. #40
    All Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,356
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 439 Times in 333 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    no and fuck connor p and his dumb tranny potato ruskie wife
    Also the wife is here and it was 2nd best decision I ever made

  10. #41
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24,411
    Thanks
    3,589
    Thanked 12,633 Times in 7,552 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    Also the wife is here and it was 2nd best decision I ever made
    How long has she been over? Was there an awkward period at all? I'm fascinated by this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  11. #42
    All Star L54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    4,715
    Thanks
    665
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,004 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    Also the wife is here and it was 2nd best decision I ever made
    How's the sex?

  12. #43
    All Star silvergun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,129
    Thanks
    7,284
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 1,313 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    I already shamed you guys with the LOD title. I wouldn't want to do it again
    A DDL'er won the league, then you, a BBDL'er, came to clean up the sloppy seconds a year later. Nobody can take that away from you.

  13. #44
    All Star Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,566
    Thanks
    1,269
    Thanked 1,344 Times in 763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    How long has she been over? Was there an awkward period at all? I'm fascinated by this.
    Still fits with the thread title.

  14. #45
    All Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,356
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 439 Times in 333 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    How long has she been over? Was there an awkward period at all? I'm fascinated by this.
    About 6 weeks. Yeah she had some tough days in the beginning. Just being in another country, away from family and not knowing anyone else but me. And she doesn't drive and I live in a suburb where you kind of need to. But she's adjusted and it's going really well.

  15. #46
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24,411
    Thanks
    3,589
    Thanked 12,633 Times in 7,552 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    About 6 weeks. Yeah she had some tough days in the beginning. Just being in another country, away from family and not knowing anyone else but me. And she doesn't drive and I live in a suburb where you kind of need to. But she's adjusted and it's going really well.
    Good to hear it's going well.

    Is she going to get her drivers license? Being stuck in the suburbs all day with zero freedom sounds terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  16. #47
    Hall of Famer Dr. Dinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    18,934
    Thanks
    2,459
    Thanked 6,783 Times in 4,265 Posts
    Wait, how much did she cost?

  17. #48
    All Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,356
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 439 Times in 333 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Good to hear it's going well.

    Is she going to get her drivers license? Being stuck in the suburbs all day with zero freedom sounds terrible.
    We haven't started process yet but will soon. Pretty sure she can get DL but she can't work for awhile.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •