• PHI
    MIA
    Preview
    1:05 PM ET
  • NYM
    ATL
    Preview
    1:10 PM ET
  • DET
    SEA
    Preview
    1:10 PM ET
  • STL
    TOR
    Preview
    1:45 PM ET
  • STL
    TOR
    Preview
    7:15 PM ET
  • COL
    WSH
    Preview
    3:10 PM ET
  • SF
    LAD
    Preview
    3:45 PM ET
  • CLE
    HOU
    Preview
    6:10 PM ET
  • BOS
    NYY
    Preview
    7:10 PM ET
  • ARI
    SD
    Preview
    9:40 PM ET
  • LAA
    OAK
    Preview
    10:07 PM ET
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 33 to 48 of 736

Thread: The Big League - Gauging interest in a new keeper

  1. #33
    Hall of Famer NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    14,983
    Thanks
    1,115
    Thanked 7,965 Times in 4,460 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    It would probably be a 16 team league with 4 representatives from each board league. If someone is nominated from two leagues, they would elect to represent only one of those league and the next best from the other would fill the spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    So Connorp gets 2 teams?
    no and fuck connor p and his dumb tranny potato ruskie wife

  2. #34
    MVP The Cats Ass's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sable Island
    Posts
    7,059
    Thanks
    1,589
    Thanked 1,905 Times in 1,449 Posts
    You should give a spot to RandyTheRobot as a guest star appearance.
    RIP North49

  3. #35
    All Star AdamGreenwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,998
    Thanks
    267
    Thanked 1,690 Times in 992 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cats Ass View Post
    You should give a spot to RandyTheRobot as a guest star appearance.
    No. He said something mean about somebody's girlfriend. We don't tolerate that here.

  4. #36
    All Star silvergun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,229
    Thanks
    7,144
    Thanked 1,797 Times in 1,114 Posts
    AG reminds me of someone's annoying little sister if she also did windy, half-baked team previews.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to silvergun For This Useful Post:

    Dr. Dinger (01-05-2017)

  6. #37
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,137
    Thanks
    1,876
    Thanked 7,217 Times in 4,498 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silvergun View Post
    AG reminds me of someone's annoying little sister if she also did windy, half-baked team previews.
    When SG decides he hates you, he hates you for good
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant77 View Post
    I think we all know it's the latter. The Mariners have been a disgustingly bad offensive for a decade now and nothing has changed.

  7. #38
    All Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,819
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 404 Times in 307 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    no and fuck connor p and his dumb tranny potato ruskie wife
    I already shamed you guys with the LOD title. I wouldn't want to do it again

  8. #39
    Big Leaguer Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,232
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 741 Times in 418 Posts
    If manage to qualify through the LoD I would be happy to join.

  9. #40
    All Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,819
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 404 Times in 307 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    no and fuck connor p and his dumb tranny potato ruskie wife
    Also the wife is here and it was 2nd best decision I ever made

  10. #41
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21,697
    Thanks
    3,216
    Thanked 11,552 Times in 6,891 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    Also the wife is here and it was 2nd best decision I ever made
    How long has she been over? Was there an awkward period at all? I'm fascinated by this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  11. #42
    All Star L54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    4,315
    Thanks
    586
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 898 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    Also the wife is here and it was 2nd best decision I ever made
    How's the sex?

  12. #43
    All Star silvergun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,229
    Thanks
    7,144
    Thanked 1,797 Times in 1,114 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    I already shamed you guys with the LOD title. I wouldn't want to do it again
    A DDL'er won the league, then you, a BBDL'er, came to clean up the sloppy seconds a year later. Nobody can take that away from you.

  13. #44
    Big Leaguer Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,232
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked 741 Times in 418 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    How long has she been over? Was there an awkward period at all? I'm fascinated by this.
    Still fits with the thread title.

  14. #45
    All Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,819
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 404 Times in 307 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    How long has she been over? Was there an awkward period at all? I'm fascinated by this.
    About 6 weeks. Yeah she had some tough days in the beginning. Just being in another country, away from family and not knowing anyone else but me. And she doesn't drive and I live in a suburb where you kind of need to. But she's adjusted and it's going really well.

  15. #46
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21,697
    Thanks
    3,216
    Thanked 11,552 Times in 6,891 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    About 6 weeks. Yeah she had some tough days in the beginning. Just being in another country, away from family and not knowing anyone else but me. And she doesn't drive and I live in a suburb where you kind of need to. But she's adjusted and it's going really well.
    Good to hear it's going well.

    Is she going to get her drivers license? Being stuck in the suburbs all day with zero freedom sounds terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  16. #47
    Hall of Famer Dr. Dinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    17,081
    Thanks
    2,258
    Thanked 6,186 Times in 3,906 Posts
    Wait, how much did she cost?

  17. #48
    All Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,819
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 404 Times in 307 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Good to hear it's going well.

    Is she going to get her drivers license? Being stuck in the suburbs all day with zero freedom sounds terrible.
    We haven't started process yet but will soon. Pretty sure she can get DL but she can't work for awhile.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •