• PHI 8
    MIA 12
    Final
    4:05 PM ET
  • PHI 4
    MIA 6
    In Progress
    Top 7th
  • PIT 5
    LAD 8
    In Progress
    Top 9th
  • BAL 4
    OAK 6
    In Progress
    Bottom 9th
  • NYM 4
    ARI 7
    Game Over
    7:10 PM ET
  • CLE 1
    BOS 6
    In Progress
    Top 7th
  • CIN 6
    CHC 8
    In Progress
    Bottom 7th
  • DET 3
    NYY 13
    In Progress
    Bottom 9th
  • TB 6
    TOR 5
    Final
    7:10 PM ET
  • ATL 4
    SEA 0
    In Progress
    Bottom 8th
  • CWS 1
    MIN 4
    In Progress
    Top 8th
  • HOU 3
    WSH 4
    In Progress
    Bottom 6th
  • KC 3
    COL 2
    In Progress
    Bottom 7th
  • STL 4
    SD 5
    In Progress
    Top 7th
  • LAA 0
    TEX 0
    In Progress
    Top 1st
  • SF 0
    MIL 0
    In Progress
    Top 1st
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 33 to 48 of 803

Thread: The Big League - Gauging interest in a new keeper

  1. #33
    Hall of Famer NJH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    15,837
    Thanks
    1,167
    Thanked 8,477 Times in 4,725 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    It would probably be a 16 team league with 4 representatives from each board league. If someone is nominated from two leagues, they would elect to represent only one of those league and the next best from the other would fill the spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dinger View Post
    So Connorp gets 2 teams?
    no and fuck connor p and his dumb tranny potato ruskie wife

  2. #34
    MVP The Cats Ass's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sable Island
    Posts
    7,349
    Thanks
    1,623
    Thanked 1,978 Times in 1,497 Posts
    You should give a spot to RandyTheRobot as a guest star appearance.
    RIP North49

  3. #35
    All Star AdamGreenwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,369
    Thanks
    288
    Thanked 1,793 Times in 1,060 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cats Ass View Post
    You should give a spot to RandyTheRobot as a guest star appearance.
    No. He said something mean about somebody's girlfriend. We don't tolerate that here.

  4. #36
    All Star silvergun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,499
    Thanks
    7,195
    Thanked 1,912 Times in 1,189 Posts
    AG reminds me of someone's annoying little sister if she also did windy, half-baked team previews.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to silvergun For This Useful Post:

    Dr. Dinger (01-05-2017)

  6. #37
    Orioles Hangout Admin Boxcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    21,325
    Thanks
    2,012
    Thanked 7,644 Times in 4,765 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silvergun View Post
    AG reminds me of someone's annoying little sister if she also did windy, half-baked team previews.
    When SG decides he hates you, he hates you for good
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant77 View Post
    I think we all know it's the latter. The Mariners have been a disgustingly bad offensive for a decade now and nothing has changed.

  7. #38
    All Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,117
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 418 Times in 318 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    no and fuck connor p and his dumb tranny potato ruskie wife
    I already shamed you guys with the LOD title. I wouldn't want to do it again

  8. #39
    Big Leaguer Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,256
    Thanks
    1,147
    Thanked 1,178 Times in 670 Posts
    If manage to qualify through the LoD I would be happy to join.

  9. #40
    All Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,117
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 418 Times in 318 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJH View Post
    no and fuck connor p and his dumb tranny potato ruskie wife
    Also the wife is here and it was 2nd best decision I ever made

  10. #41
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,110
    Thanks
    3,398
    Thanked 12,029 Times in 7,194 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    Also the wife is here and it was 2nd best decision I ever made
    How long has she been over? Was there an awkward period at all? I'm fascinated by this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  11. #42
    All Star L54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    4,552
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 1,508 Times in 954 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    Also the wife is here and it was 2nd best decision I ever made
    How's the sex?

  12. #43
    All Star silvergun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,499
    Thanks
    7,195
    Thanked 1,912 Times in 1,189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    I already shamed you guys with the LOD title. I wouldn't want to do it again
    A DDL'er won the league, then you, a BBDL'er, came to clean up the sloppy seconds a year later. Nobody can take that away from you.

  13. #44
    Big Leaguer Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,256
    Thanks
    1,147
    Thanked 1,178 Times in 670 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    How long has she been over? Was there an awkward period at all? I'm fascinated by this.
    Still fits with the thread title.

  14. #45
    All Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,117
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 418 Times in 318 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    How long has she been over? Was there an awkward period at all? I'm fascinated by this.
    About 6 weeks. Yeah she had some tough days in the beginning. Just being in another country, away from family and not knowing anyone else but me. And she doesn't drive and I live in a suburb where you kind of need to. But she's adjusted and it's going really well.

  15. #46
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    23,110
    Thanks
    3,398
    Thanked 12,029 Times in 7,194 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by connorp View Post
    About 6 weeks. Yeah she had some tough days in the beginning. Just being in another country, away from family and not knowing anyone else but me. And she doesn't drive and I live in a suburb where you kind of need to. But she's adjusted and it's going really well.
    Good to hear it's going well.

    Is she going to get her drivers license? Being stuck in the suburbs all day with zero freedom sounds terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  16. #47
    Hall of Famer Dr. Dinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    18,179
    Thanks
    2,400
    Thanked 6,534 Times in 4,111 Posts
    Wait, how much did she cost?

  17. #48
    All Star
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,117
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 418 Times in 318 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Good to hear it's going well.

    Is she going to get her drivers license? Being stuck in the suburbs all day with zero freedom sounds terrible.
    We haven't started process yet but will soon. Pretty sure she can get DL but she can't work for awhile.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •