• BAL 3
    MIN 4
    Final
    12:35 PM ET
  • MIL 4
    TOR 8
    Final
    1:10 PM ET
  • OAK 4
    MIA 1
    Final
    3:35 PM ET
  • ARI 8
    CWS 6
    Final
    3:40 PM ET
  • CLE 3
    CIN 2
    Delayed
    6:10 PM ET
  • PHI 0
    COL 7
    In Progress
    Bottom 7th
  • NYY 2
    KC 0
    In Progress
    Bottom 7th
  • WSH 5
    SEA 1
    In Progress
    Bottom 8th
  • TB 5
    LAA 2
    In Progress
    Bottom 7th
  • NYM 5
    SD 3
    In Progress
    Top 7th
  • BOS 6
    TEX 3
    In Progress
    Bottom 7th
  • ATL 0
    PIT 3
    In Progress
    Top 6th
  • CHC 2
    SF 2
    In Progress
    Bottom 5th
  • HOU 0
    DET 2
    In Progress
    Bottom 3rd
  • LAD 0
    STL 0
    Pre-Game
    10:10 PM ET
Page 234 of 236 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236 LastLast
Results 3,729 to 3,744 of 3775

Thread: Around Baseball 2017

  1. #3729
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,066
    Thanks
    3,266
    Thanked 11,704 Times in 6,978 Posts
    Apparently Aaron Loup has hit almost 5% of all LHBs he's faced in the majors. He's unsafe and should be very embarrassed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  2. #3730
    MVP Jonn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    In Shambles
    Posts
    13,500
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,669 Times in 1,177 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    7 of the 9 pitches he threw were right down the middle lol. So many takes. Amazing though.

  3. #3731
    Hall of Famer Orgfiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    17,428
    Thanks
    3,098
    Thanked 3,957 Times in 2,513 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTS View Post
    Apparently Aaron Loup has hit almost 5% of all LHBs he's faced in the majors. He's unsafe and should be very embarrassed.
    The Braves fans on fangraphs were really​ triggered.
    Quote Originally Posted by LetTheBallFly View Post
    Synder is mediocre at best this year. Let me know when Synder is giving up less runs per game than Sanchez, until then I'll take Sanchez

  4. #3732
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    33,412
    Thanks
    36,303
    Thanked 7,011 Times in 5,391 Posts
    Man, it looks pretty cold in Chitown... Butler's shitting the bed.

    5 BB's through an Inning and 2/3 and at 63 pitches... only down 2 though.
    Last edited by Spanky99; 05-19-2017 at 02:57 PM.

  5. #3733
    MVP jaysfan2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7,652
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 401 Times in 323 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky99 View Post
    Man, it looks pretty cold in Chitown... Butler's shitting the bed.

    5 BB's through an Inning and 2/3 and at 63 pitches... only down 2 though.
    What's really shocking is that the Brew Crew are leading the division by a pair of games, and even though it's still early, they could put some serious distance between them and the Cubs with a 2/3 or a sweep..

    What's going on with the Cubs? Like the Red Sox (who are also disappointing), they are showing that the mainstream media is praising Boston and Chicago way too much.. not showing flaws with the Red Sox (lack of SP depth, no reliable 3B, Porcello turning back into a pumpkin) and the Cubs (really missing Fowler, multiple guys not hitting outside of Bryant, mediocre starting pitching).

  6. #3734
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    33,412
    Thanks
    36,303
    Thanked 7,011 Times in 5,391 Posts
    lol @ Broxton... gift wrapped that run.

  7. #3735
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    33,412
    Thanks
    36,303
    Thanked 7,011 Times in 5,391 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysfan2014 View Post
    What's really shocking is that the Brew Crew are leading the division by a pair of games, and even though it's still early, they could put some serious distance between them and the Cubs with a 2/3 or a sweep..

    What's going on with the Cubs? Like the Red Sox (who are also disappointing), they are showing that the mainstream media is praising Boston and Chicago way too much.. not showing flaws with the Red Sox (lack of SP depth, no reliable 3B, Porcello turning back into a pumpkin) and the Cubs (really missing Fowler, multiple guys not hitting outside of Bryant, mediocre starting pitching).
    It's too early to be worrying about that shit, bro. Interesting, but early.

  8. #3736
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    33,412
    Thanks
    36,303
    Thanked 7,011 Times in 5,391 Posts
    Rainy games suxxxxxxxxxxxx

  9. #3737
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    33,412
    Thanks
    36,303
    Thanked 7,011 Times in 5,391 Posts
    I don't get why Thames always uses the weak arm swing prior to getting into the box? Well, besides, muscles!

  10. #3738
    DONOR Spanky99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    33,412
    Thanks
    36,303
    Thanked 7,011 Times in 5,391 Posts
    Rain delay... suxxxxxxxx

  11. #3739
    DONOR BTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,066
    Thanks
    3,266
    Thanked 11,704 Times in 6,978 Posts
    Ok, Weaver has to be done now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
    Unfortunately, they really skimped out on the crickets on mine because they add a pretty flavourful crunch element on top of the coleslaw.

  12. #3740
    All Star L54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    4,360
    Thanks
    596
    Thanked 1,427 Times in 904 Posts
    I was just coming to say the same thing. He is getting rekt.

  13. #3741
    Hall of Famer Dr. Dinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    17,356
    Thanks
    2,296
    Thanked 6,278 Times in 3,961 Posts
    Jake Lamb <3

  14. #3742
    Big Leaguer Pendleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,553
    Thanks
    864
    Thanked 857 Times in 489 Posts
    White Sox broadcast is hilarious homerism

  15. #3743
    Big Leaguer Maahfaace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Kitchener, ON
    Posts
    2,588
    Thanks
    1,359
    Thanked 515 Times in 367 Posts
    Alex Wood 7.1 IP 4 K 19 GB 0 FB tonight, LA infield was busy.
    I donít suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

  16. #3744
    Big Leaguer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,969
    Thanks
    238
    Thanked 181 Times in 130 Posts
    So what really happened to McCutchen? Why did he completely fall off a cliff?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •